Black German Woman Discovers Grandfather is Nazi Villain

JQPublic1

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2012
By Avner Shapira (Haaretz)

n the mid-1990s, near the end of the period during which she lived in Israel, Jennifer Teege watched Steven Spielberg’s film “Schindler’s List.” She hadn’t seen the film in a movie theater, and watched it in her rented room in Tel Aviv when it was broadcast on television.

“It was a moving experience for me, but I didn’t learn much about the Holocaust from it,” she tells me by phone from her home in Hamburg, mostly in English with a sprinkling of Hebrew. “I’d learned and read a great deal about the Holocaust before that. At the time I thought the film was important mainly because it heightened international awareness of the Holocaust, but I didn’t think I had a personal connection to it.”

Indeed, it was not until years later that Teege, a German-born black woman who was given up for adoption as a child, discovered that one of the central characters in the film, Amon Goeth, was her grandfather. Many viewers recall the figure of Goeth, the brutal commander of the Plaszow concentration camp in Poland – played in the film by Ralph Fiennes – from the scenes in which he shoots Jewish inmates from the porch of his home. But Teege, who had not been in touch with either her biological mother or biological grandmother for years, had no idea about the identity of her grandfather.

Read more: Black German Woman Discovers Grandfather is Nazi Villain The Sisterhood Forward.com

and....who has control over this.....none of us...we are born to whomever we are born too without control....

but if you are really interested there is a film...hitler's children about the offsprings of many of the demons....
grandkids of the monsters who have opted never to reproduce to allow the name to die and the bloodline

and....who has control over this.....none of us...we are born to whomever we are born too without control....

but if you are really interested there is a film...hitler's children about the offsprings of many of the demons....
grandkids of the monsters who have opted never to reproduce to allow the name to die and the bloodline
I don't think the issue is to whom Jennifer Teege was born. The far larger story is how her Nazi indoctrinated MOM was impregnated by a Nigerian. Even more interesting is the obvious fact that she was not aborted. Life for a gemischtrassig must have been almost intolerable in Germany, even 30+ years after the war.

Teege was not one of Hitler's children. She was not part of Hitler's Lebensborn project. Conversely, though, her mother may have sought to mate with and conceive a child with an African in protest of what her father was.

The name "Goeth" was not passed on to Jennifer but the genetic link did. That does not make her anything like her grandfather anymore than the children of Lenbensborn are like their Nazi fathers. I find it fascinating that , according to you, "Hitler's children" vowed to never reproduce to allow the names to die and the bloodlines.
If that were the case, the scope of that vow would entail virtually the entire country since most Germans had a hand or at least a finger in the bloody cauldron known as the Holocaust

It doesn't matter what color a German s...they all have the German hate gene.

LINKS ANYONE?
hot-links.jpg

Everyone has the hate gene.

The Germans just had the technical prowess and organizational capacity to get the party started.
Is that just projecting or do you have proof of that? I don't believe anyone has a "hate gene." I think hate is a learned and nurtured disease that can be contagious... but, it is NOT a genetic disposition. Technical prowess and organizational capacity meant nothing without the mass inculcation of hate filled propaganda against Jews.
The manipulation of ordinary German Christians was the key and Hitler made them forget their God!

Forum List

Back