black garlic?

But what if you get to the end and open it up...and a little cloud of dust poof!

All that time wasted!

How much are you doing???

You can buy it at Whole Foods right next to the Sexual Chocolate.

randy-watson-sexual-chocoate.jpg

update on the garlic:

last night we were having pasta and i decided to break out a clove of garlic that has been in the crock pot for a week or so....

here ya go:

007-8.jpg

008-8.jpg

the garlic is sweet with just a hint of garlic at the end.......i put the rest of the garlic back in the crock pot....will check on it next weekend again.....

update on the garlic:

last night we were having pasta and i decided to break out a clove of garlic that has been in the crock pot for a week or so....

here ya go:

007-8.jpg

008-8.jpg

the garlic is sweet with just a hint of garlic at the end.......i put the rest of the garlic back in the crock pot....will check on it next weekend again.....

Glad it's working out for ya.

week 2......its like garlic leather.....i dont think they really do this stuff for 40 days.....its sweet....really doesnt taste much of garlic....i have stopped cooking it

week 2......its like garlic leather.....i dont think they really do this stuff for 40 days.....its sweet....really doesnt taste much of garlic....i have stopped cooking it

I shall ask Mom (or, as I call her 'The Fount of all Knowledge' :lol:) and seek input. I know she told me 40 days.... but maybe the temperature was wrong?

Forum List

Back