Black gang 'savage attack on 18-year-old White student'

I do believe you are having trouble with your reading comprehension...

Let me ask you this, do you support what these youths, and one adult, did to this young man?

Of course he does because he's black!

By your logic you must support whites beating blacks. Do you support the assasinatation of MLK Jr or Medgar Evers or the white supremacist killings of blacks that happened here in Arizona a couple years ago?

You didn't ask me, but I'll answer anyway. NO. I do NOT support of what was done to Mr. Evers. It was horrible. Just as what was done to this kid was horrible. Black and white color has no place in what is WRONG. And this was WRONG. Why is it so hard for you to admit it yourself? Or are you just seeing color now?

Four members of a teenage gang have been charged under a state's lynching law after allegedly beating an 18-year-old student so badly he required facial reconstruction surgery.

South Carolina prosecutors have charged the boys with second-degree assault and battery by mob, a crime which until last year was known as lynching.

The eight members of the gang, the youngest of whom is just 13, allegedly set upon Carter Strange in a parking lot as he jogged back to his home in Columbia.

Teenage gang charged under lynching law after 'savage attack on 18-year-old student' | Mail Online

you mean the state prosecuted?

gee... would have been nice had they done that when black kids were victimized by white gangs.

as for the "lynching law" which you're gleefully citing,
from your link:
South Carolina prosecutors have charged the boys with second-degree assault and battery by mob, a crime which until last year was known as lynching.

Read more: Teenage gang charged under lynching law after 'savage attack on 18-year-old student' | Mail Online

racist scum.

Let me get this right.... The prosecutor is racist because he is trying 8 blacks for nearly killing a white person? I got that right? Is this like your claim that Obama spending 6 trillion in 4 years is not as bad as Bush spending 8 trillion in 8 because Obama spent some of his IN the Country?

It's funny that the op and other posters on this thread hero worship whites for doing this exact thing to blacks for centuries.

If your talking about slavery, guess what idiot, Whites were not the only people that owned black slaves, dumb ass. Rich Blacks and Jews owned them as well however, people like you never complain or point the finger to them. It's always Whitey's fault, eh? :lol:

Charming excuse, eh?

Slavery ended in 1866 in this Country. There is NO ONE alive that was either a slave or a slave owner now and has not been for quite some time. By the way are you aware whites were slaves also? How far back would you like to go? And exactly when is it irrelevant to the PRESENT?

The question remains, do you support what these blacks did to a white? If so why? If not why continue to attack the decision to prosecute them?

And as was pointed out Lynching Laws were created to PUNISH white people for lynching anyone including other whites they disagreed with. Beating someone nearly to death and crushing their face deserves serious criminal charges.

Forum List

Back