Black gang 'savage attack on 18-year-old White student'

dvinman

VIP Member
Dec 14, 2009
Four members of a teenage gang have been charged under a state's lynching law after allegedly beating an 18-year-old student so badly he required facial reconstruction surgery.

South Carolina prosecutors have charged the boys with second-degree assault and battery by mob, a crime which until last year was known as lynching.

The eight members of the gang, the youngest of whom is just 13, allegedly set upon Carter Strange in a parking lot as he jogged back to his home in Columbia.

Teenage gang charged under lynching law after 'savage attack on 18-year-old student' | Mail Online

We are going to have this type of crap for years to come. We have built a society that allows these animals to thrive in a culture like this. This group has only learned to milk the system generation after generation. When will some media ever grow a set of balls and report what group are the real criminals in this country. This happens in every city, same violent group of AA males just going wild

I dunno....cops arriving on Segways just don't seem impressive to me.

Your right, they don't look tough at all. Now if they were swinging batons from the segways thats a different story

We are going to have this type of crap for years to come. We have built a society that allows these animals to thrive in a culture like this. This group has only learned to milk the system generation after generation. When will some media ever grow a set of balls and report what group are the real criminals in this country. This happens in every city, same violent group of AA males just going wild

Remind me to pitch the mods on "super rep" -- someone says something that nails it totally, you can't really add to it.
:clap2:

Four members of a teenage gang have been charged under a state's lynching law after allegedly beating an 18-year-old student so badly he required facial reconstruction surgery.

South Carolina prosecutors have charged the boys with second-degree assault and battery by mob, a crime which until last year was known as lynching.

The eight members of the gang, the youngest of whom is just 13, allegedly set upon Carter Strange in a parking lot as he jogged back to his home in Columbia.

Teenage gang charged under lynching law after 'savage attack on 18-year-old student' | Mail Online

you mean the state prosecuted?

gee... would have been nice had they done that when black kids were victimized by white gangs.

as for the "lynching law" which you're gleefully citing,
from your link:

Read more: Teenage gang charged under lynching law after 'savage attack on 18-year-old student' | Mail Online

racist scum.

you mean the state prosecuted?

gee... would have been nice had they done that when black kids were victimized by white gangs.

racist scum.
They could and did, Jillian. The law you're talking about was originally aimed at the Klan; the whole South is not like some places in Alabama and Mississippi, and not everyone approved of their methods. I find it ironic that now, these thugs are going to be prosecuted under the same statute aimed at those thugs. Still, that is not what that sort of cowardly attack deserves, then or now. I think a more appropriate punishment would be about 500 lashes delivered exactly one minute apart. That would have been appropriate for the hooded trash, and it's just as appropriate for these cowardly maggots.

It's funny that the op and other posters on this thread hero worship whites for doing this exact thing to blacks for centuries.

It's funny that the op and other posters on this thread hero worship whites for doing this exact thing to blacks for centuries.

And that makes this attack justified somehow, Salt? I don't think so. We can't do anything about what occurred years ago, where both victims and perpetrators are long since dead. On the other hand, we can punish crime that occurs today, regardless of who the victims and the offenders are. Alternatively, we can give Blacks a free reign to "get even" for every past injustice, reaL or otherwise, and afterwards, we can let Whites "get even" for that, and so on. Stop it now, or endless reprisals. Which way do you want it?

I do believe you are having trouble with your reading comprehension...

Let me ask you this, do you support what these youths, and one adult, did to this young man?

If your talking about slavery, guess what idiot, Whites were not the only people that owned black slaves, dumb ass. Rich Blacks and Jews owned them as well however, people like you never complain or point the finger to them. It's always Whitey's fault, eh? :lol:

Let me ask you this, do you support what these youths, and one adult, did to this young man?

Of course he does because he's black!

Of course he does because he's black!

By your logic you must support whites beating blacks. Do you support the assasinatation of MLK Jr or Medgar Evers or the white supremacist killings of blacks that happened here in Arizona a couple years ago?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZSNHje4jdA&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Racismo antiblanco, negros golpean a chica blanca en Bobigny ( Seine-Saint-Denis, Francia )‬‏[/ame]

If your talking about slavery, guess what idiot, Whites were not the only people that owned black slaves, dumb ass. Rich Blacks and Jews owned them as well however, people like you never complain or point the finger to them. It's always Whitey's fault, eh? :lol:

Charming excuse, eh?

Why were these guys not tried for attempted murder??? Because that is exactly what they tried to do.

Forum List

Back