Black Friday Wal-Mart Walkout

Last edited:
How is walking out on Black Friday violence?

No one said it is. Violence is when a picket line bashes a women over the head with a baseball bat for crossing it - which you communists routinely support.

Most labor violence came from the Conservative Taliban

Anti-union violence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You are a fool. Using a wiki or progressive site that don't source.....Fucking sheep.

Wal Mart on black friday normally, on good days, results in trampling deaths. I shall be watching customers trampling the picket lines on Black Friday just for the entertainment value.

If Wal Mart REALLY wanted to stick it to the unions, they would have a bigger sale.

Most labor violence came from the Conservative Taliban

Anti-union violence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So the most recent anti-union violence was 1913? A hundred years ago?

{ In Hamburg, New York, near Buffalo, leaders of the International Union of Operating Engineers Local 17 stand accused of violent acts, threats of violence, and destruction of property. The defendants have denied the allegations, according to the Buffalo News.

According to court papers and to coverage by the Buffalo News, the charges against them include stabbing a knife into the neck of a construction company president, throwing hot coffee at non-union workers, pouring sand into gas tanks and transmissions of 17 construction vehicles, and threatening sexual assault against the wife of a company representative. The racketeering case was first filed in
2008​
. }

How Nasty Can Union Violence Get And Still Be Legal? - ABC News

{Over 500 people "storm" private property, break windows and vandalize other property, wield baseball bats and crowbars, make death threats, and allegedly hold six guards hostage. Fifty law enforcement officers respond. U.S. Marshalls are placed on standby to enforce a related injunction issued by a federal judge.

It happened yesterday at a grain terminal at Port of Longview in southwest Washington State. The perpetrators? Members of the International Longshore and Warehouse Union (ILWU). The local police chief was quoted as saying, "A lot of the protesters were telling us this is only the start."}

Blog: Union violence of little interest to media

{ Under NLRB precedent, the third party standard for determining if an election should be overturned is threatening behavior that makes a free choice in an election impossible through a general atmosphere of fear or reprisal.

The company charged several instances of union supporters threatening other employees with bodily harm and damage to their property if they crossed picket lines. In total, there were about 30 employees who had either been threatened or learned of the threats.}

Union-Controlled NLRB Approves Union Thuggery in Union Elections | LaborUnionReport.com

Gee comrade, your lies ring a bit hollow...

Gubmint handouts are not Walmart's concern or fault, commie.

Fuck you commie, Walmart lobbies for tax breaks & pressures cities & states into tax exemptions that other business does not get. I am forced to pay taxes that Walmart does not pay. Forced subsidy is a communist tool. Government also subsidize their workers with my taxes so Walmart can get away with paying them less & pocket the extra pay they did not have to pay for labor because I had to pick up the tab.

This eliminated all their domestic competition. Anyone who subsidizes importers are traitors to this country.

Last edited:
Fuck you commie, Walmart lobbies for tax breaks & pressures cities & states into tax exemptions that other business does not get.

Really?

Let's see some evidence of this; because I think you're a lying cocksucker.

I am forced to pay taxes that Walmart does not pay.

Lying again, huh?

Forced subsidy is a communist tool. Government also subsidize their workers with my taxes so Walmart can get away with paying them less & pocket the extra pay they did not have to pay for labor because I had to pick up the tab.

Holy fuck but you're stupid.

No, government doesn't "subsidize" you lying skank.

IF a part time worker at Walmart qualifies for food stamps because her baby daddy doesn't pay for the children, that is not a subsidy to Walmart, you fucking moron.

This eliminated all their domestic competition. Anyone who subsidizes importers are traitors to this country.

You're stupid as a lamppost, but unlike the lamppost, you serve no useful purpose.

Forum List

Back