Black Friday business policies are YOUR fault

Including Walmart's

Everyone of you who goes out at 4 or 6 in the damn morning to save a buck are the reason others have to work these hours. Physical store fronts have to compete with the internet and because you demand the cheapest price this type of policy is the result.

Walmart and every other retailer isn't being greedy so much as they are responding to YOUR demand. I understand in a liberals mind its easier to blame the evil corporation but make no mistake this is OUR fault.

dude this is the right thread.

I was commenting on your take that its evil of the shopper to enjoy christmas in they way Americans choose to.

This is all about christams and why people act in the manner that they do.

No need for me to move any of it

Including Walmart's

Everyone of you who goes out at 4 or 6 in the damn morning to save a buck are the reason others have to work these hours. Physical store fronts have to compete with the internet and because you demand the cheapest price this type of policy is the result.

Walmart and every other retailer isn't being greedy so much as they are responding to YOUR demand. I understand in a liberals mind its easier to blame the evil corporation but make no mistake this is OUR fault.

I was commenting on your take that its evil of the shopper to enjoy christmas in they way Americans choose to.

I never said it was evil. I said you shouldn't complain about what you cause. Then you came in with your happy go lucky nonsense that has nothing to do with this thread

Including Walmart's

Drunk at 10 AM, Huh? Get help!

3-1.jpg

Forum List

Back