Black Friday business policies are YOUR fault

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Including Walmart's

Everyone of you who goes out at 4 or 6 in the damn morning to save a buck are the reason others have to work these hours. Physical store fronts have to compete with the internet and because you demand the cheapest price this type of policy is the result.

Walmart and every other retailer isn't being greedy so much as they are responding to YOUR demand. I understand in a liberals mind its easier to blame the evil corporation but make no mistake this is OUR fault.

Black friday is the biggest shopping day of the year started by the corporations to increases revenues.

They have maybe 5 "doorbusters" in stock and everything else is pretty much the same prices as they always are, but the suckers still buy it.

This is right wing bullshit and has nothing to do with the "da libs"

They go out at 4 in the morning because fantastic bargains are offered at opening and those fantastic bargains are only a few. Last year, Best Buy offered televisions for $50.00, but only had 14 of them at that price. Hundreds of people slept in the street thinking they had a chance at one of those 14 televisions.

The public is getting stupider. They see an advertisement for "12 only at this price" and get in a line of 200 thinking they will be one of the 12. The stores want bigger crowds than a competitor because once people fight their way through the door they are obligated not to make it a waste and buy something. No one ever went broke betting on a stupid public.

If no one went, this nonsense would soon stop. If a store wants a promotion to basically give merchandise away, have a lottery. The shoppers will get a ticket, if their number is chosen, they get the prize. As it is, they are doing battle in the stores like Wal Mart is some kind of poor man's Coliseum.

I don't get the outrage over Black Friday. Friday after Thanksgiving isn't a fucking holiday it's a work day for most people. It's not interfering with Thanksgiving or anything else because Thanksgiving is over.

If you do have the day off and don't like shopping don't go fucking shopping. And all these people in retail complaining they have to work that Friday? Did you dumbasses ever stop to think all those new people brought in for the holiday rush are the for things such as Black Friday? If it wasn't a busy shopping day they wouldn't hire more people to work it.

Does the eternal capitalist apologist have a problem with sales gimmicks and greedy consumerism?

• Banned
Black friday is the biggest shopping day of the year started by the corporations to increases revenues.

They have maybe 5 "doorbusters" in stock and everything else is pretty much the same prices as they always are, but the suckers still buy it.

Case in point people.

He thinks this is all made up. The stores are open because idiots like you fill them. That is a fact and that is why they are open.

its also a part of the American culture to shop on the day after christmas.

For many people its the community feeling that everyone is now dedicating themselves to a festive feeling.

The decorations are out and everyone is more of the same mind and thinking in a kinder family oriented mindset.

In a Melting pot society we seek common practices.

Its one of those times when even the big corprations at least feign at being about peace and love.

• Banned
Does the eternal capitalist apologist have a problem with sales gimmicks and greedy consumerism?

Nope.

If consumers are dumb enough to fall for the gimmicks then so be it.

I get no less than 2 dozzen car keys mailed to me every year from dealers with the promise that if my key starts the car its mine. They go straight in the trash. I'm willing to bet however some on here would go stand in line to try.

Not even CLOSE. Stores should offer every gimmick and pander to every sort of greedy consumerism. A sucker is born every minute and it is the obligation of every capitalist to take advantage of suckerism.

Every liberal who is willing to pay more to shop at a mom and pop now has their ideal opprtunity because no one will be at those stores.

Case in point people.

He thinks this is all made up. The stores are open because idiots like you fill them. That is a fact and that is why they are open.

I don't go anywhere near stores on black friday, it's filled to the brim with bottom feeder right wingers like you. Who wants to be around, let alone smell that GOP trash?

Last edited:
You can smell the Christmas spirt in the air arround here.

Jesus is there Nothing you guys like about the American people?

Case in point people.

I don't go anywhere near stores on black friday, it's filled to the brim with bottom feeder right wingers like you. Who wants to be around, let alone smell that GOP trash?

Of course only the gop Xmas shops.

Could you be any more of a hack?

Cheer the Fuck up!

this country has just dodged the bullet.

We are on a track to recovery and its a good thing.

Americans are now feeling a new normal that they have not felt for years.

Why not enjoy the season a little bit and hit the mall.

They have Big box and the little guys in there.

Christmas music, lights and bobbles.

sit down on a bench and have a fucking corn dog and lemonaide.

Look at the people and watch the little dramas play out in a family walking by.

look at the childrens faces filled with wonder and dreams of that one wonderful present.

It doesnt always have to be doom and gloom

Including Walmart's

Everyone of you who goes out at 4 or 6 in the damn morning to save a buck are the reason others have to work these hours. Physical store fronts have to compete with the internet and because you demand the cheapest price this type of policy is the result.

Walmart and every other retailer isn't being greedy so much as they are responding to YOUR demand. I understand in a liberals mind its easier to blame the evil corporation but make no mistake this is OUR fault.

Yup.

Another example is people taking out loans on their homes to buy shit, or buying homes they damn well knew they couldn't afford, which played a significant role in the mortgage meltdown.

Most of our problems can be traced to the decay in our culture, if not all of them.

I love nothing more than sitting amoung the hub bub and watching is all go down.

People are mostly good.

Sit and observe them.

Yeah you will see assholes floating amoung them.

But for the most part your fellow Americans are good people.

They love their families and are willing to work hard to help each other grow.

We are coming to a point in this countrys mindframe when people are going to be allowed to feel good for a momment.

The last few years have been so bad and now all the numbers are showing a light in the distance.

Give the credit to whomever you need to convince yourself deserves it.

Its coming and people can feel it coming.

have a fucking snow cone and watch the people smile and the kids eyes boggle at their dressed up for fun world.

I know its way too early but to hell with it.

Have a very fucking Merry Cristmas you taintwallows and asswinks.

A Merry Christmas to all our dead asses!

Nope.

If consumers are dumb enough to fall for the gimmicks then so be it.

I get no less than 2 dozzen car keys mailed to me every year from dealers with the promise that if my key starts the car its mine. They go straight in the trash. I'm willing to bet however some on here would go stand in line to try.

Yea, typical policy of corporations. Prey on the dumb because smart people will just hate us.

I wonder why.

Forum List

Back