Black flag of Islam raised over American Embassy

I don't have to old man. My dad served.. It's called an all volunteer force. I don't believe in women serving in combat roles.. I can serve my country in other ways.. You don't tell me what to do..

In other words, you are all talk.

What does you dad serving have to do with you serving?

Little Miss Shoots Blanks doesn't actually DO anything herself. She gets others to do things for her and then she takes credit for it.
Same thing obamaturd does.

LEFTISTS playing the propaganda game -- DID OBAMA SERVE?? When is he going to sign up?? What?!! WHAT??! He didnt' serve?????????

Black Flag of Islam Flies Over American Embassy in Tunisia as Attacks on America Continue Around the Globe | Cleveland Leader

I've about had enough of shit! WTF is the President??! ABSENT LEADERSHIP while our flag is replaced with the enemies.. THIS IS UNREAL!!!!

Join the military and fight. Show us your leadership.

I don't have to old man. My dad served.. It's called an all volunteer force. I don't believe in women serving in combat roles.. I can serve my country in other ways.. You don't tell me what to do..

So...you are willing to TALK tough but go "I'm female"...and weasel out of standing up for your country...got it.

So...you are willing to TALK tough but go "I'm female"...and weasel out of standing up for your country...got it.

Your Commie psycho-babble doesn't bother me Old woman.. I don't buy in to the whole Commie tell me what to do shit.. Go use it on your ABSENT leader, the Appeasement President.. See if he cowers to you liberal zombies.

LEFTISTS playing the propaganda game -- DID OBAMA SERVE?? When is he going to sign up?? What?!! WHAT??! He didnt' serve?????????

He was elected CinC. Are you running for president?
She would do a better job then the current idiot in charge.

Thank you :) Liberals always show their true colors.. We're being overrun in our embassies and they don't give a shit.. But America is watching.. :) Count on it!

Black Flag of Islam Flies Over American Embassy in Tunisia as Attacks on America Continue Around the Globe | Cleveland Leader

I've about had enough of shit! WTF is the President??! ABSENT LEADERSHIP while our flag is replaced with the enemies.. THIS IS UNREAL!!!!

You're too cowardly to say that to Barack Obama, who was huffin' and puffin' his way instead of serving militarily. Now he doesn't know what he's doing, and you're letting him get away with it but not a political woman who has more military savvy in her little fingernail than Obama has in his whole body..

Put your money where your mouth is. Fire Obama, baby brains.

I don't know what all the fuss over ladygunslinger is about. I have her doing exactly what I tell her to.

Forum List

Back