Black Establishment Endorses Clinton

A University of Chicago study last year found that the policy preferences and desires of the black community are rarely reflected in national and state laws, with an inverse relationship between black support and a law’s chance of passage. (That’s true for Latinos and women as well.)

Examining a political candidate requires evaluating his or her policy positions, electability, and ability to get things done once in office. Given the Chicago study, any politician successfully advancing issues of importance to black Americans must measure the potential for legislative backlash. That could argue for black voters choosing candidates who know how to deal with the intricacies of Congressional deal-making, not just in public but behind the scenes. In other words: establishment politics.

The Black Establishment Chooses Clinton

Interesting. How will the RW appeal to black voters?

Free shit? Seems that is all that it takes...

Says the guy from NEW ORLEANS ! Talk about a place that benefited from free shit.

I had insurance numnutz.... you might want to direct that to the thousands that didn't.

they still make good pancakes??

c7c71cffa477b9bffcc23e607a9adee9.jpg

No, you STARTED on those, and you like the big asses.

You know it's true, too.
Yes I like big assess but thats too big. You can keep her until we are done with your good looking ones.
Take all the fat asses, dude. I don't care. We don't have your innate desire for blubber butts.
You dont have choice. We can take our pick. You shouldnt call your women fat just because you have a small penis. Its all relative.
Hey, it's cool, bra! No need to get angry. I know you have got to take the scraps and you are going to call it filet mignon regardless. I also know that you people absolutely lust after big asses. I have no problem with it. I have crossed the racial barrier line myself (not pure black, but half black and Latinas).

The fact, though, is that America is still largely a Christian nation. As such, you just aren't going to find too many white chicks willing to lay with a beast. Sure, there will be some fat, trashy chicks who will. But by and large most white chicks will not go there. You frighten them. Hell, your dicks look like billy clubs. From birth we are taught that the good guy wears the white hat and the bad guy wears the black hat. Thus, you are harboring black, evil dicks. What self respecting white American girl is going to let an evil cock into her vag? Shit, it may rob her ovaries while it is up in there.

Dude, relax. I am down wit it.
Dont you hate it when white guys try to be cool and say the wrong word? Its cool "bruh" or "bro". Not bra. Bra is what a woman wears.

Your diatribe comes off as the normal white boy chant of insecurity trying to convince themselves that it just aint so. :laugh:

We were taught the women like men that are tall dark and handsome. I guess that leaves you out of the loop.

I'm very relaxed. I have my pick of your women. Nothing is more relaxing than that.
"Tall, dark and handsome" does not equate to burnt.

I will concede that you have your pick of white women. However, in all fairness, I do not think you should count abductions at knife point.

Yes I like big assess but thats too big. You can keep her until we are done with your good looking ones.
Take all the fat asses, dude. I don't care. We don't have your innate desire for blubber butts.
You dont have choice. We can take our pick. You shouldnt call your women fat just because you have a small penis. Its all relative.
Hey, it's cool, bra! No need to get angry. I know you have got to take the scraps and you are going to call it filet mignon regardless. I also know that you people absolutely lust after big asses. I have no problem with it. I have crossed the racial barrier line myself (not pure black, but half black and Latinas).

The fact, though, is that America is still largely a Christian nation. As such, you just aren't going to find too many white chicks willing to lay with a beast. Sure, there will be some fat, trashy chicks who will. But by and large most white chicks will not go there. You frighten them. Hell, your dicks look like billy clubs. From birth we are taught that the good guy wears the white hat and the bad guy wears the black hat. Thus, you are harboring black, evil dicks. What self respecting white American girl is going to let an evil cock into her vag? Shit, it may rob her ovaries while it is up in there.

Dont you hate it when white guys try to be cool and say the wrong word? Its cool "bruh" or "bro". Not bra. Bra is what a woman wears.

Your diatribe comes off as the normal white boy chant of insecurity trying to convince themselves that it just aint so. :laugh:

We were taught the women like men that are tall dark and handsome. I guess that leaves you out of the loop.

I'm very relaxed. I have my pick of your women. Nothing is more relaxing than that.

I will concede that you have your pick of white women. However, in all fairness, I do not think you should count abductions at knife point.
Who told you it doesnt equate to burnt? When I was in germany the women were nuts for the darkest Black guys.

I count those as well because lots of white women like to pretend they are getting raped. Makes for some awesome sex.

Who told you it doesnt equate to burnt? When I was in germany the women were nuts for the darkest Black guys.

I count those as well because lots of white women like to pretend they are getting raped. Makes for some awesome sex.
German women were not into you. They were humoring you because they did not want to be robbed and murdered.

German women were not into you. They were humoring you because they did not want to be robbed and murdered.
The interest I generated in german women was not as much as the darker skinned Black guys. I'm chocolate colored which american and canadian white women seem to prefer. However, its weird that german women would seek us out in the clubs if they were afraid of being robbed and murdered. Are you claiming that german women are dumb?

The interest I generated in german women was not as much as the darker skinned Black guys. I'm chocolate colored which american and canadian white women seem to prefer. However, its weird that german women would seek us out in the clubs if they were afraid of being robbed and murdered. Are you claiming that german women are dumb?
Who knows. Germans are some weird fucking people. Did you see my thread about the "Love Cannibalism" homo couple in Germany?

Who knows. Germans are some weird fucking people. Did you see my thread about the "Love Cannibalism" homo couple in Germany?
Nope. You gotta link?

Nope. You gotta link?

Enjoy!
German cannibal who killed and ate his gay lover says what it was like

Nope. You gotta link?

Enjoy!
German cannibal who killed and ate his gay lover says what it was like
thanks. I will add this to my white guy dysfunction file.

Forum List

Back