Black Democrat: Mexicans Work Harder Than Blacks and White - NAACP has his back!

Last edited:
[
Before I comment, let me say, I'm very pro secure border. I don't like the idea of open borders and unchecked immigration. I also favored the AZ law.

But, that said, let me add: Look at the folks in that picture. How many Americans, black, white, hispanic, or asian, would gawk and sneer at someone who might have offered them the job those folks are doing? How many UNEMPLOYED Americans would refuse that job? A good many.

I do think the pro-open border crowd sells short the American worker, saying we won't do the jobs Mexicans will. In part true, but more because we've grown used to not doing them. Enough desperation will cause a man to do any job.

Some jobs even Mexicans won't do:

American Military Deaths in World War 1................116,516
Mexican Military Deaths in World War 1..........................0

American Military Deaths in World War 2................405,399
Mexican Military Deaths in World War 2..........................0

American Military Deaths in the Korean War.............36,516
Mexican Military Deaths in the Korean War.....................0

American Military Deaths in the Vietnam War...........58,151
Mexican Military Deaths in the Vietnam War...................0

Being of the far right conservative type I find your post pretty tasteless.

I know a man, a mexican, I think he may of died now, he was on the Saratoga when it was hit in the Pacific during WW II, four Mexican brothers all served in the Navy. He was one of my ex-wife's uncles.

Your post is pretty fucked up. Where did you get your information, Howard Zinn's "A Peoples history of America".

[Being of the far right conservative type I find your post pretty tasteless.

I know a man, a mexican, I think he may of died now, he was on the Saratoga when it was hit in the Pacific during WW II, four Mexican brothers all served in the Navy. He was one of my ex-wife's uncles.

Your post is pretty fucked up. Where did you get your information, Howard Zinn's "A Peoples history of America".

But they weren't in the MEXICAN MILITARY now were they?

The funny part is, this idiot uses the example of the guys showing up to mow HIS lawn.

Hey, Fat Albert! If hard work is so wonderful, get off your lazy ass and mow your own lawn!

fyi...senator ford, IS a black person

I'm hispanic, but I am a strong opponent to illegal immigration, and after living in south Texas for 8 years I've learned to be extremely critical of Mexico's policies regarding illegal immigrants from that country coming into the US, and of the negative effects of a third world country on our culture. For this, I am frequently called a self hating racist.

I am also a Jew. But instead of allowing my heritage to be a source of bias coloring my perspective, I have worked hard to view things objectively, which has led me to be a very critical opponent of the US's relationship with Israel, and of Israeli policies toward its borders and actions against Palestinians. For this I am frequently called a self hating racist and anti-Semite.

Truth is, I'm not racist, and I'm not an anti-Semite. I'm not a self hater. I just don't believe in allowing my ethnic heritage to be a source of unfounded bias. I don't believe in forming my opinions on the basis of race. Hell, I've recently gone back to school to finish my BSN and even though I don't have many resources I even refuse to allow my race to profit me by accepting minority scholarships. My perspective is as "race neutral" as I can possibly imagine anyone being. Yet, I'm labeled that way all the time for my political views on matters are are not, and should not be viewed as about, race.

So please tell me, why OH WHY, for the love of Athena, does it matter that Ford is himself black? He just used an extremely broad brush stroke to attribute personality traits based on ethnicity. He, like so many pro-illegal immigrant supporters, has committed the same fallacy of proposing public policy be determined by race. How is that NOT racist?

I do think the pro-open border crowd sells short the American worker, saying we won't do the jobs Mexicans will. In part true, but more because we've grown used to not doing them. Enough desperation will cause a man to do any job.

I've said it elsewhere, and I'll repeat it again....There is no such thing as a job that Americans won't do. They just won't do it for pennies on the dollar. BTW, am I the only one thinking that Ford should be prosecuted for admitting that he hired illegal labor?

NAACP "National African American Communist Party".
Of course they have this libtards back, but to prove there is a double standard among the NAACP, why do they not have Clarence Thomas's back after what was said about him at that one liberal rally? The one where the lady said he should be strung up, and the guy said he should be sent back to the fields. I get a kick out of all of the lefts ramblings about how the right is racist and violent, but yet not one video of a tea party can be found with anything racist in it or anyone calling for violence, but yet, here is one of many videos of left leaning rallies where people are doing just that, and the NAACP,jesse jackson and al sharpton are nowhere to be found to defend Clarence Thomas. Why? Because the real racist and the real people calling for violence are those on the left, and here is proof.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=E3ctO7fdrcc
The NAACP and anyone associated with them are nothing but a joke.

Last edited:
If that is what he said then he is just as big of a jackass as you are for attributing his remarks and opinions to all Democrats.

Couldn't the same be said of the left attributing a couple nut jobs on the right to all Conservatives? Or does the double standard not apply here?

In an effort to justify his pro-illegal immigrant stance in order to garner latino votes. Black Democrat Robert Ford goes on a racist rant about how illegal immigrants work harder than Blacks and Whites. Especially on Blacks, saying they haven't wanted to work since slavery.

This is amazing stuff. But who has his back? The NAACP. Why? Because Ford is black yo! Imagine if a white or latino stated this. The NAACP racist hypocrits would be all over him. There would be calls for him to resign not just apologize!

Black SC lawmaker: Immigrants are hardest workers - Yahoo! News
COLUMBIA, S.C. – An African-American lawmaker in South Carolina said Tuesday that stricter illegal immigration laws would hurt the state because blacks and whites don't work as hard as Hispanics.

.. he said "brothers" don't work as hard as Mexicans. He continued that his "blue-eyed brothers" don't either.

Once his ancestors were freed from slavery, he said, they didn't want to do any more hard work, so they were replaced by Chinese and Japanese.

"The brothers are going to find ways to take a break. Ever since this country was built, we've had somebody do the work for us."

He recalled to senators that four workers in the country illegally showed up on his lawn and finished mowing, edging and other work in 30 minutes that would take others much longer, and only wanted $10 for the job. He went on to say he recommended the workers to his neighbors, and one local lawn care businessman lost work — a story one senator remarked was hurting, not helping, his case.

...said he'd apologize, but he doesn't know what for, or what it would change.

Through the generations, whenever one immigrant group becomes "Americanized," they stop working hard, he said.

"Black guys and white guys are going to get out there and do the hard work? No. I'm for America, and America's a country of immigrants," Ford said later when reached on his cell phone. "Everybody in America finds ways to take a break."

To his critics, he said, "They're taking life too serious. My advice is for them to get a life and to learn American history."

Now the NAACP response the defenders of blacks, even ignorant and wrong ones. Only unfortunate language? :eusa_eh: WTF. Where is the outrage? The NAACP is outraged over everything and anything as long as the perpertrator is black!
The state NAACP leader called Ford's wording unfortunate, and that Ford should have spoken in the larger context from the start, rather than further stereotypes.

"All human beings that I know of share both positive and negative traits," said Lonnie Randolph with the South Carolina chapter of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People. "All individuals share the same shortcomings."

You are surprised about the double standard?

Does anyone really think if I said "whites work harder than hispanics and Blacks" that I would not be labeled a racist by people in here?

Yet somehow it is ok for a minority to say such things.

It's racist for anyone, no matter who it is to say that any one group works harder then the other, You have turds in every group, no matter what group it is. Just another leftist saying racist things and expecting everyone else not to call them out on it.

In an effort to justify his pro-illegal immigrant stance in order to garner latino votes. Black Democrat Robert Ford goes on a racist rant about how illegal immigrants work harder than Blacks and Whites. Especially on Blacks, saying they haven't wanted to work since slavery.

This is amazing stuff. But who has his back? The NAACP. Why? Because Ford is black yo! Imagine if a white or latino stated this. The NAACP racist hypocrits would be all over him. There would be calls for him to resign not just apologize!

COLUMBIA, S.C. – An African-American lawmaker in South Carolina said Tuesday that stricter illegal immigration laws would hurt the state because blacks and whites don't work as hard as Hispanics.

.. he said "brothers" don't work as hard as Mexicans. He continued that his "blue-eyed brothers" don't either.

Once his ancestors were freed from slavery, he said, they didn't want to do any more hard work, so they were replaced by Chinese and Japanese.

"The brothers are going to find ways to take a break. Ever since this country was built, we've had somebody do the work for us."

He recalled to senators that four workers in the country illegally showed up on his lawn and finished mowing, edging and other work in 30 minutes that would take others much longer, and only wanted $10 for the job. He went on to say he recommended the workers to his neighbors, and one local lawn care businessman lost work — a story one senator remarked was hurting, not helping, his case.

Through the generations, whenever one immigrant group becomes "Americanized," they stop working hard, he said.

"Black guys and white guys are going to get out there and do the hard work? No. I'm for America, and America's a country of immigrants," Ford said later when reached on his cell phone. "Everybody in America finds ways to take a break."

To his critics, he said, "They're taking life too serious. My advice is for them to get a life and to learn American history."

Now the NAACP response the defenders of blacks, even ignorant and wrong ones. Only unfortunate language? :eusa_eh: WTF. Where is the outrage? The NAACP is outraged over everything and anything as long as the perpertrator is black!
The state NAACP leader called Ford's wording unfortunate, and that Ford should have spoken in the larger context from the start, rather than further stereotypes.

"All human beings that I know of share both positive and negative traits," said Lonnie Randolph with the South Carolina chapter of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People. "All individuals share the same shortcomings."

So, this is news? I think NOT.:doubt:

Seems we have to revisit this kind of BS every couple of weeks just to clear the air.

"All individuals share the same shortcomings." Wrong, they also don't share the same ability to rise above average. People ARE individuals, no two are the same, and to say they are, just shows yours ignorance.

There MAY be certain traits, that those from similar backgrounds share, but beyond THAT any similarities stop.

Stereotypes indeed, YOU in particular are a STEREOTYPE, trying to lump ALL peoples into
categories, that are easily classified. Nice try, but it doesn't fly.

You are surprised about the double standard?

Does anyone really think if I said "whites work harder than hispanics and Blacks" that I would not be labeled a racist by people in here?

Yet somehow it is ok for a minority to say such things.

If you don't think it's okay, then it's not okay as far as you're concerned.

Forum List

Back