Black Democrat: Mexicans Work Harder Than Blacks and White - NAACP has his back!

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
In an effort to justify his pro-illegal immigrant stance in order to garner latino votes. Black Democrat Robert Ford goes on a racist rant about how illegal immigrants work harder than Blacks and Whites. Especially on Blacks, saying they haven't wanted to work since slavery.

This is amazing stuff. But who has his back? The NAACP. Why? Because Ford is black yo! Imagine if a white or latino stated this. The NAACP racist hypocrits would be all over him. There would be calls for him to resign not just apologize!

Black SC lawmaker: Immigrants are hardest workers - Yahoo! News
COLUMBIA, S.C. – An African-American lawmaker in South Carolina said Tuesday that stricter illegal immigration laws would hurt the state because blacks and whites don't work as hard as Hispanics.

.. he said "brothers" don't work as hard as Mexicans. He continued that his "blue-eyed brothers" don't either.

Once his ancestors were freed from slavery, he said, they didn't want to do any more hard work, so they were replaced by Chinese and Japanese.

"The brothers are going to find ways to take a break. Ever since this country was built, we've had somebody do the work for us."

He recalled to senators that four workers in the country illegally showed up on his lawn and finished mowing, edging and other work in 30 minutes that would take others much longer, and only wanted $10 for the job. He went on to say he recommended the workers to his neighbors, and one local lawn care businessman lost work — a story one senator remarked was hurting, not helping, his case.

...said he'd apologize, but he doesn't know what for, or what it would change.

Through the generations, whenever one immigrant group becomes "Americanized," they stop working hard, he said.

"Black guys and white guys are going to get out there and do the hard work? No. I'm for America, and America's a country of immigrants," Ford said later when reached on his cell phone. "Everybody in America finds ways to take a break."

To his critics, he said, "They're taking life too serious. My advice is for them to get a life and to learn American history."

Now the NAACP response the defenders of blacks, even ignorant and wrong ones. Only unfortunate language? :eusa_eh: WTF. Where is the outrage? The NAACP is outraged over everything and anything as long as the perpertrator is black!
The state NAACP leader called Ford's wording unfortunate, and that Ford should have spoken in the larger context from the start, rather than further stereotypes.

"All human beings that I know of share both positive and negative traits," said Lonnie Randolph with the South Carolina chapter of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People. "All individuals share the same shortcomings."

well I have to admit, this does strike me as rather tame, considering.

The state NAACP leader called Ford's wording unfortunate, and that Ford should have spoken in the larger context from the start, rather than further stereotypes.

"All human beings that I know of share both positive and negative traits," said Lonnie Randolph with the South Carolina chapter of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People. "All individuals share the same shortcomings."

Silly Black Democrat, everybody knows Mexicans work harder because they're all smoking meth. Maybe that's our real problem...we don't smoke enough meth.

Mexicans do work hard

That's why we don't want them here

South Carolina Democratic senator Robert Ford, who has made a career out of claiming racial victimhood for SC minorities, said this week in regards to the SC immigration bill and the Charleston area's newly built massive Boeing plant that SC should not make a bill to force more illegal immigrants out of SC because, in his exact words "I know brothas" and "by brothas I mean African Americans" and "A brotha's gonna find ways to take a break" "They don't work as hard as Mexicans" and best of all "They (brothas) aren't gonna do all that hauling and hard work at Boeing".

Wow. Just wow. Thought the right wing was the racist side. Why do blacks keep voting Democrat? THIS is how they think of you all? Google the link, I'm too disgusted to post it. Front page of Wednsday's Charleston Post and Courrier. This story should catch legs and go national in a few days.

So a black Democrat Senator has said he knows "brothas", as in black people, and that they don't work as hard as Mexicans and they won't do the hard work at the new Boeing plant.

Democrats are the worst racists in America.

If that is what he said then he is just as big of a jackass as you are for attributing his remarks and opinions to all Democrats.

So............let me get this right. Say I own a business. And 3 people apply to my job. Senator Ford says:

Mexicans work harder than blacks. But Mexican's might be illegal, so hiring them would be illegal.

So my choice is white or black, and since Sen. Ford said "A brotha's not gonna do that hard work, he's gonna find a way to take a break" then I'm left with the only choice to hire the white guy? Hmm.

If that is what he said then he is just as big of a jackass as you are for attributing his remarks and opinions to all Democrats.

Well, it's constantly Democrats who keep making stupid racial statements ("typical white person" "these jobs can't just go to white male construction workers" "A wise latina woman would have better judgement than a white..." I can go on and on).................all the while claiming the right and the Tea Party are the real racists.

You Democrats keep saying stupid shit, while accusing us of doing what you are actually doing, and I'll keep posting it.

Democrats: Racists in denial.

If you want to hide a black mans welfare check, put it under his work boots.

All sides have racists...such is the world

the race card gets played...

it splits the country needlessly...

it sucks..:evil:

Well, it's constantly Democrats who keep making stupid racial statements ("typical white person" "these jobs can't just go to white male construction workers" "A wise latina woman would have better judgement than a white..." I can go on and on).................all the while claiming the right and the Tea Party are the real racists.

You Democrats keep saying stupid shit, while accusing us of doing what you are actually doing, and I'll keep posting it.

Democrats: Racists in denial.

So in other words you are butthurt over a perceived slight and think that two wrongs makes a right.

Yeah, you're a jackass alright.

Forum List

Back