Black Democrat: I’m Not for That 3rd Gender Shit

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
BURN THE HERETIC AND PASS THE POPCORN:

‘I’m Not For That Third Gender Sh*t’; NY Democrat Accused of Using Transphobic Slur.

New York State senator Jesse Hamilton, a Democrat, is under fire after be accused of making anti-transgender comments to a constituent while campaigning for re-election in South Brooklyn on Tuesday morning. His staff says he was misinterpreted.

According to a post by Alejandra Caraballo in the closed Facebook group “Prospect Lefferts Gardens and Brooklyn Neighbors,” Hamilton was pressed about his support for the LGBTQ community. In response, Hamilton allegedly said, “I’m not for that third gender shit.”

Caraballo described how the situation unfolded. In her post, she wrote:

I ran into state senator Jesse Hamilton who was campaigning this morning in front of the Winthrop 2/5 stop. I asked him about GENDA (gender expression non discrimination act) and he tried to say he’s pro-LGBTQ and then literally says to me, “I’m not for that 3rd gender shit.” That just confirmed my vote for Zellnor Myrie.

In later comments, Caraballo was asked whether those were Hamilton’s actual words. She said, “Yes, those were his actual words. He tried attacking Zellnor as not supportive of the LGBTQ community and then casually dropped that line.”

:spinner:

‘I’m Not For That Third Gender Sh*t’; NY Democrat Accused of Using Transphobic Slur.

New York State senator Jesse Hamilton, a Democrat, is under fire after be accused of making anti-transgender comments to a constituent while campaigning for re-election in South Brooklyn on Tuesday morning. His staff says he was misinterpreted.

According to a post by Alejandra Caraballo in the closed Facebook group “Prospect Lefferts Gardens and Brooklyn Neighbors,” Hamilton was pressed about his support for the LGBTQ community. In response, Hamilton allegedly said, “I’m not for that third gender shit.”

I ran into state senator Jesse Hamilton who was campaigning this morning in front of the Winthrop 2/5 stop. I asked him about GENDA (gender expression non discrimination act) and he tried to say he’s pro-LGBTQ and then literally says to me, “I’m not for that 3rd gender shit.” That just confirmed my vote for Zellnor Myrie.

In later comments, Caraballo was asked whether those were Hamilton’s actual words. She said, “Yes, those were his actual words. He tried attacking Zellnor as not supportive of the LGBTQ community and then casually dropped that line.”

/----/ Massar is gonna be mad at Old Jessie.
iu

The left don’t know what to do. Attack a black Democrat or let this horrific transphobic statement stand.

Pretty sure democrats have a fluid victimhood chart which lets them know which know who is being oppressed. Black people tend to be on the lower end of the chart. I think illegal hispanics are top followed by transgenders then feminist, and WOC, gays and black males at the bottom. Thanks to TRUMP islamics haven't been much of an issue so I'm not sure where they currently fall.

So he is sane?

Remember the year the GOP handed the WH to that meat puppet by nominating the worst possible republicrat?

It was 2008, and the hordes of moonbat messiah voters in Commiefornia of all places, also voted FOR a law that BANNED faggot "weddings", until the bed wetters, in defiance of the will of the voters, had the law overturned in court.

I don't give a shit what bed wetters say, faggot weddings are not celebrated by the majority of the people. Most people would prefer to ignore the entire issue.

So he is sane?
That’s very transphobic of you.

The left don’t know what to do. Attack a black Democrat or let this horrific transphobic statement stand.

Pretty sure democrats have a fluid victimhood chart which lets them know which know who is being oppressed. Black people tend to be on the lower end of the chart. I think illegal hispanics are top followed by transgenders then feminist, and WOC, gays and black males at the bottom. Thanks to TRUMP islamics haven't been much of an issue so I'm not sure where they currently fall.
Orlando showed us that homos are below Islamo terrorists on who to stand up for.

I feel sorry for black voters. On the one hand, they have the Democratic Party which takes them for granted but never does anything to improve their lot.

On the other hand, they have the Republican Party which makes no bones about hating their guts with a passion.

"Welcome to another news edition of Darkies Behaving Badly!"

I feel sorry for black voters. On the one hand, they have the Democrat Party which takes them for granted but never does anything to improve their lot.

On the other hand, they have the Republican Party which makes no bones about hating their guts with a passion.

/----/ "Republican Party which makes no bones about hating their guts with a passion."
strawman argument 2.jpg

They ride the wave of who is going to push the media and people to the polls to get elected.
If the gay wave is going to bring in the votes, you ride that.
The green environmental wave only goes so far.
The pink anti war wave.
The prochoice women's movement is a good vein to drain.

Funny that Obama couldn't get very far with the race agenda, only stirred up more conflicts than got resolved.
But was able to push the gay marriage and LGBT movement into the national spotlight.

Annise Parker rode the LGBT wave to get elected twice as Houston Mayor.
The money came in from California, so that's the interests she represented instead of local Houstonians
who sued and won by proving she violated city procedures and ordinances to push LGBT policies against public petitions.

So if the Immigrant wave is what gets "Beto" O'Rourke elected,
that's the wave he's going to ride in on.

That's politics.

That's what you get when you reward people for putting party interests
before Constitutional duty of govt officials, in violation of the Code of Ethics for Govt Service
www.ethics-commission.net
If we don't enforce these principles, but keep rewarding people for running on such campaigns,
and keep validating legislative and judicial decisions based on partisan beliefs instead of Constitutional neutral standards,
can we wonder why the parties and media keep using partisanship to garner donations and votes?

LOL, That goofy looking bastage should take a good look in the mirror, a third gender is his only hope of a statistically significant chance at getting laid.

….anywho props to Hamilton for offending the PC shock troops, we need more of that sort of behavior from our elected morons.

"When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat." -- George Carlin

I feel sorry for black voters. On the one hand, they have the Democratic Party which takes them for granted but never does anything to improve their lot.

Is that why this year black unemployment went to an historical low, because evil Trump hates blacks?

They ride the wave of who is going to push the media and people to the polls to get elected.
If the gay wave is going to bring in the votes, you ride that.
The green environmental wave only goes so far.
The pink anti war wave.
The prochoice women's movement is a good vein to drain.

Funny that Obama couldn't get very far with the race agenda, only stirred up more conflicts than got resolved.
But was able to push the gay marriage and LGBT movement into the national spotlight.

Annise Parker rode the LGBT wave to get elected twice as Houston Mayor.
The money came in from California, so that's the interests she represented instead of local Houstonians
who sued and won by proving she violated city procedures and ordinances to push LGBT policies against public petitions.

So if the Immigrant wave is what gets "Beto" O'Rourke elected,
that's the wave he's going to ride in on.

That's politics.

That's what you get when you reward people for putting party interests
before Constitutional duty of govt officials, in violation of the Code of Ethics for Govt Service
www.ethics-commission.net
If we don't enforce these principles, but keep rewarding people for running on such campaigns,
and keep validating legislative and judicial decisions based on partisan beliefs instead of Constitutional neutral standards,
can we wonder why the parties and media keep using partisanship to garner donations and votes?
Beto, the Irish mexican.

Is that why this year black unemployment went to an historical low, because evil Trump hates blacks?
Was something specifically done to lower black unemployment? Seems like it would just ride the low unemployment wave.

Was something specifically done to lower black unemployment? Seems like it would just ride the low unemployment wave.
sure, trump provided the opportunity for new jobs and blacks went and filled them.

The horrific tax cuts killed off enough whites that they had to start hiring blacks.

Forum List

Back