Black Church Stages Fight to Test White Police Officer's Reaction

KMAN

Jul 9, 2008
Dems have always condoned black on black crime. "Let them kill each other" is their solution. Now they've even brainwashed the ministers. How sad for the children in those communities.

obama.jpg

If something goes wrong in their life they play the race card...

...and some scan the media for instances wherehey can play the "Race-card" card! :cool:

They are such angry people, but hey if I was a ****** I'd be angry too.

I am starting to wonder about black churches and what they teach. I don't think the race problem in this country is ever going to get resolved... but I don't think it is because of whites, I think it is because black people don't want it to get resolved. It's like a crutch for them. If something goes wrong in their life they play the race card. Will this ever stop?

Police: Officer Baited In Altercation That Injured Him - Indiana News Story - WRTV Indianapolis

^Imagine this in Reverse...

Harrington denied that the officer was injured.

"We are trying to do anything that we can to save the lives of our children," he said. "We have to have live demonstrations of violence carried on by professional actors who are trained to do what they do."

How many Blacks are Killing Blacks as Opposed to Cops Killing Blacks?... Hell, how about just Whites in General?...

And then how many Blacks are Killing Whites?...

What is with these Fucking Racists?...

:)

peace...

This has been here for 4 hours and yet Ravi is nowhere to be seen Denouncing this Obviously Racist Incident...

Oh wait, she doesn't Believe that Blacks are Capable of Racism and in FACT, this Cracker Cop had it Comin'!...

They all do. :lol:

:)

peace...

Forum List

Back