Black children cannot have white friends

That’s simply horrendous. There are jerks and bullies from all walks of life.

Sadly, today, our kids are not being prepared with how to deal with such situations.
I teach mine to ignore first, report the incident and if nothing is done I beat up the parent of the bully.
This was drilled into us from when we were wee tots- sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me.
I just learned to be a bigger smart-ass and not have the fear of standing down bullies..Weightlifting helped-yes...I was a big kid a 14 with big guns..
I was a smaller kid. Yet a total smartass and mouthy.
Would still stand or fall, and never, ever back down.
A few paid and a few times I paid, but I kept my self respect.

Sadly, today, our kids are not being prepared with how to deal with such situations.
When you really think about, how much can a person be prepared at all because you don't know how other people are going to respond to anything? My being so fare skinned is why I was given the special attention that I was given in school. "Casper" and "Albino" were the names that were thrown at me. I actually miss the Casper name because my most favorite female singer went onto singing this song.

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly (a fan of Alison since 1994)

I teach mine to ignore first, report the incident and if nothing is done I beat up the parent of the bully.
This was drilled into us from when we were wee tots- sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me.

I try to a better job of degrading myself - that makes it frustrating as I outdo the bully

no fun

This happened near me... It’s sad. And this girls corpse is just one more body sacrificed on the altar of multi-culturalism. It didn’t have to be this way...

I just learned to be a bigger smart-ass and not have the fear of standing down bullies..Weightlifting helped-yes...I was a big kid a 14 with big guns..

They allowed guns at your school? Oh, I forgot you were home schooled. Why were your parents such bullies?

This happened near me... It’s sad. And this girls corpse is just one more body sacrificed on the altar of multi-culturalism. It didn’t have to be this way...
Damn them slaves for forcing their way into the US..
Are you looking for a way to excuse the fact that black children tormented a black child to death because she wouldn't segregate?

I prefer to hire a bigger older child to beat up said bully.
And miss all the fun!?

Hell no, I make sure it's done somewhere where I can watch , and the ass kickee knows I'm watching.
I also would get a kick out of the Dad's face when I told him why I was gonna kick his ass..

That's too obvious though. I mean if you're going to go after parents , just seduce the wife and send the guy a video of her sucking your cock.

Knowing Moonglow, that would be the other way around. He would be on his knees in front of the husband, sending the wife the video!

Damn them slaves for forcing their way into the US..
Are you looking for a way to excuse the fact that black children tormented a black child to death because she wouldn't segregate?
I don't make excuses for anyone's actions that is for them to do..for some reason you prefer to emote for a show of a case of blacks doing it to blacks instead of when whites do it to whites or Asians to Asians etc, etc. Which is worse?

I prefer to hire a bigger older child to beat up said bully.
And miss all the fun!?

Hell no, I make sure it's done somewhere where I can watch , and the ass kickee knows I'm watching.
I also would get a kick out of the Dad's face when I told him why I was gonna kick his ass..

That's too obvious though. I mean if you're going to go after parents , just seduce the wife and send the guy a video of her sucking your cock.

Knowing Moonglow, that would be the other way around. He would be on his knees in front of the husband, sending the wife the video!
This is not a thread on autobiographies.

They allowed guns at your school? Oh, I forgot you were home schooled. Why were your parents such bullies?
Did they deal you one short of a full deck?

Did they deal you one short of a full deck?

Yes, they shorted me the gene that would make me a libtard. I see you have the full deck and a joker up your sleeve.

Forum List

Back