Black child shot in cold blood on Christmas morning in all black hood; Happy Holidays

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
17-year-old dies in Christmas Day shooting - Post and Courier

Nothing out of the norm in the predominantly black East side of Charleston. An aspiring young black child...who was featured in local news not long ago for his work in a charity organization. ...was shot dead in the ghetto on Christmas morning. Official news hasnt said it yet...but all locals know its a drug deal or robbery as usual.

OH...this is the same neighborhood where last summer Charleston PD was scolded by black leaders and the NAACP for stopping young black males on the street after one who was carrying a stolen gun was confronted by CPD and the thug was suicidal and shot himself.

Now CPD has pulled back out of that area...and they're shooting each other on Christmas.

Happy Holidays folks. Some things never change. Hope all of you living in civilized parts of town have a wonderful day with friends and family!

This is an outrage! I can't wait to go to the protests! Oh wait...

Nothing out of the norm in the predominantly black East side of Charleston. An aspiring young black child...who was featured in local news not long ago for his work in a charity organization. ...was shot dead in the ghetto on Christmas morning. Official news hasnt said it yet...but all locals know its a drug deal or robbery as usual.

OH...this is the same neighborhood where last summer Charleston PD was scolded by black leaders and the NAACP for stopping young black males on the street after one who was carrying a stolen gun was confronted by CPD and the thug was suicidal and shot himself.

Now CPD has pulled back out of that area...and they're shooting each other on Christmas.

Happy Holidays folks. Some things never change. Hope all of you living in civilized parts of town have a wonderful day with friends and family!
I guess if I was a loser with an agenda I could scour the internet for a white kid killed on Christmas Day.
I don't think I will, Christmas means something more to me then throwing a racial football around.

Yes 17 is a minor. By definition a child.

And yes its Christmas. Which makes it even sadder that inner city black on black killings even keep going in the holiest day of the year.

Al Sharpton probably wont be coming to Charleston. But GOD FORBID it was a white cop who killed this black child on Christmas. Charleston would be burned down like the British did in 1777.

But he aint coming. No one is. Its so common. To them it is NOT about dead black males. They accept that. Its what color the killer is.

1, 000 blacks killed by blacks? No one cares.
1 black killed by a white? BURN THIS BITCH DOWN!

And yes its Christmas. Which makes it even sadder that inner city black on black killings even keep going in the holiest day of the year.

Al Sharpton probably wont be coming to Charleston. But GOD FORBID it was a white cop who killed this black child on Christmas. Charleston would be burned down like the British did in 1777.

But he aint coming. No one is. Its so common. To them it is NOT about dead black males. They accept that. Its what color the killer is.

so fucked up Bucs......so fucked. The culture is fucked........not a single black leader gives a shit.

so fucked up Bucs......so fucked. The culture is fucked........not a single black leader gives a shit.

Exactly,

It is fucked up and wrong. What's even sadder is the liberal wants us to stfu about it but doesn't have a problem in using these poor people as a ram to attack us. Sick, fucked up and evil fucking people.

Said it before. Will say it again. They kill their own.

That makes me a racist, ya know.

I guess if I was a loser with an agenda I could scour the internet for a white kid killed on Christmas Day.
I don't think I will, Christmas means something more to me then throwing a racial football around.
But not enough to throw that one.

Said it before. Will say it again. They kill their own.

That makes me a racist, ya know.

It doesnt make you racist. It just makes you disingenuous when you ignore that whites kill their own as well.

But thats different because white violence is done by whites and if its white its right (or at least understandable and excusable)

There is no predominantly white neighborhood in any city in America where white males murder one another as happens in countless predominantly black neighborhoods all across the country. Period, as Barry would say.

There is no predominantly white neighborhood in any city in America where white males murder one another as happens in countless predominantly black neighborhoods all across the country. Period, as Barry would say.

Oh boy! Another thread about blacks killing blacks. This is really a huge revelation and deserves to be repeated and repeated and repeated. What do we have here at USMB. a thousand threads on the same subject?
Some people need to get a life.
This thread is a boring,,,,,,,,,
broken record.png

Oh boy! Another thread about blacks killing blacks. This is really a huge revelation and deserves to be repeated and repeated and repeated. What do we have here at USMB. a thousand threads on the same subject?
This thread is a boring,,,,,,,,,View attachment 35353
It really can't be overemphasized. It is by far the biggest problem facing black America.

This is what white people do. They pretend that violence is really bad until they are shown to commit more violence. Then they switch from how bad crime is to defending white crimes and attacking black crimes because they are fair

It really can't be overemphasized. It is by far the biggest problem facing black America.

And no one knows about it! :shock:

And no one knows about it! :shock:
No one is closing down the streets and highways of NYC about it, anyway. :)

Forum List

Back