Black Chamber head slams Boxer words as 'racial,' 'condescending' and 'God awful'

Who said anything about that dipshit Michael Steele??

Let's stay on the topic of what a fucking condescending skank Boxer is here.

My post was addressing the statement of the "condescending ethnocenstrism of the left". I was pointing out that it exists on the right as well.

She's talking to that man like he's a third grader!!

You want evidence of the condescending ethnocentrism of the left, look no further!

And it's a complete coincidence that michael steele was elected chairman of the RNC after obama won the election.:eusa_whistle:

Meanwhile, I've seen more black political analysts being interviewed on fox in the past 8 months than in the last 8 years.
they dont even say if this man was a republican or a democrat
so where do you get this line from?

See the previous post. Same answer.

changing all the text books to not have the male female difference in the family unit...she introduced a bill to have all school textbooks be neutral gender and tell the little kiddies that it is ok to have to moms or two dads...im looking it up but i have to find out her name....

Uh I'm not sure about most of that post but it is alright for kids for kids to have two dad or two moms. Just like it's alright if a kid has one parent due to a death or whatever. It doesn't make the existing parents any less worse because they aren't two different genders.

It's things like that which make me go :cuckoo:. People who advocate against Gay adoption but aren't going to adopt the kid who is being told he shouldn't live with two parents of the same gender. "Yeah kids! Living in an orphanage totally is better then living with two mommies or daddies!!!" :rolleyes:

Who said anything about that dipshit Michael Steele??

Let's stay on the topic of what a fucking condescending skank Boxer is here.

My post was addressing the statement of the "condescending ethnocenstrism of the left". I was pointing out that it exists on the right as well.
When you come up with some video like the one posted, you bring it on and I'll rip on just as thoroughly.

Even though the election of Steele to the RNC chair is transparent PR tokenism, it doesn't sink anywhere near to the level of getting called on that BS and continuing to play the charade of benefactor in the face of it.

You bring it, and I'll take your side.

changing all the text books to not have the male female difference in the family unit...she introduced a bill to have all school textbooks be neutral gender and tell the little kiddies that it is ok to have to moms or two dads...im looking it up but i have to find out her name....

Uh I'm not sure about most of that post but it is alright for kids for kids to have two dad or two moms. Just like it's alright if a kid has one parent due to a death or whatever. It doesn't make the existing parents any less worse because they aren't two different genders.

It's things like that which make me go :cuckoo:. People who advocate against Gay adoption but aren't going to adopt the kid who is being told he shouldn't live with two parents of the same gender. "Yeah kids! Living in an orphanage totally is better then living with two mommies or daddies!!!" :rolleyes:

Robert she wanted EVERY textbook in the State changed....do you realize the cost to do this?....because she sure as hell did not....

did anyone notice she didn't call this guy out for not calling her Senator like she did the General???? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:NOT ONCE! NOT EVEN ONCE!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That guy was on Bill O'reilly's show last night. I just watched the youtube

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICIn0OSOP0E]YouTube - Bill O'Reilly & Black Chamber Of Commerce Bash Senator Boxer[/ame]

Thanks for providing yet more proof that zombie libs see skin color first.

Good job, dickweed.

Many of the Repub's on here make racist comments all the time jackass until you find 1 brotha you like. Being a black man myself, you liking this guy makes me sick you condescending asshole.

You'll never understand why we people of color see color cause your WHITE

Spoken like a true racist.

Thanks for providing yet more proof that zombie libs see skin color first.

Good job, dickweed.

Many of the Repub's on here make racist comments all the time jackass until you find 1 brotha you like. Being a black man myself, you liking this guy makes me sick you condescending asshole.

You'll never understand why we people of color see color cause your WHITE

Spoken like a true racist.

You just got positive rep for pointing that out and got him negative rep because i missed that racist comment before.

That's typical of liberal elitist Barbara Boxer. I am surprised she didn't crawl under her desk, but then again, she is too arrogant to be embarrased about her statements.

Forum List

Back