Black Chamber head slams Boxer words as 'racial,' 'condescending' and 'God awful'

oh give me a fucking break...BROTHA....my ass
You did it now, now it's..

A BLACKSPLOTATION thread!

Chrismas!

7.jpg

She's talking to that man like he's a third grader!!

You want evidence of the condescending ethnocentrism of the left, look no further!

And it's a complete coincidence that michael steele was elected chairman of the RNC after obama won the election.:eusa_whistle:

Meanwhile, I've seen more black political analysts being interviewed on fox in the past 8 months than in the last 8 years.

She's talking to that man like he's a third grader!!

You want evidence of the condescending ethnocentrism of the left, look no further!

And it's a complete coincidence that michael steele was elected chairman of the RNC after obama won the election.:eusa_whistle:

Meanwhile, I've seen more black political analysts being interviewed on fox in the past 8 months than in the last 8 years.
they dont even say if this man was a republican or a democrat
so where do you get this line from?

Tactically, it was a little awkward. The black business dude clearly understood that the Jewess Boxer was taunting him with quotes from the NAACP. She probably figured he was too dumb to get that. But he wasn't.

Complaints of making it racial are usually bullshit, but this time, he wins.

Tactically, it was a little awkward. The black business dude clearly understood that the Jewess Boxer was taunting him with quotes from the NAACP. She probably figured he was too dumb to get that. But he wasn't.

Tactically awkward?!?!!?....Is that really the best you got?!?!?!?

If this, along with that "call me Senator" bullshit, doesn't tell you what a fucking arrogant, snotty....I'm gonna say it... C-U-N-T Barbara Boxer is, what would??

Last edited:

If this, along with that "call me Senator" bullshit, doesn't tell you what a fucking arrogant, snotty....I'm gonna say it... C-U-N-T Barbara Boxer is, what would??

that she is.....her and her sister Nan....two of the biggest....

Not gonna fight ya on this one, my white Russian-imbibing friend. She sucks. How California ended up with a retarded body builder for governor and two bee-hotches for senators is beyond me.

Not gonna fight ya on this one, my white Russian-imbibing friend. She sucks. How California ended up with a retarded body builder for governor and two bee-hotches for senators is beyond me.

is it really beyond you?....in California?...dont forget we also have the girl who played Sheila on the ole Dobie Gillis show,trying to push her Gay shit down our throats in the state legislature.....

is it really beyond you?....in California?...dont forget we also have the girl who played Sheila on the ole Dobie Gillis show,trying to push her Gay shit down our throats in the state legislature.....

Care to expand upon that? What "Gay shit"?

Fair enough.

I really don't outrage that easily, and this is an outrage of outrages. I mean...Talk about understatements!!...tactically awkward....ROFLMFAO

I don't know how that man didn't come totally unglued, being talked down to like that. If I were running against that supercilious snot the next time around, I'd feature that video prominently in my campaign ads.

Care to expand upon that? What "Gay shit"?

changing all the text books to not have the male female difference in the family unit...she introduced a bill to have all school textbooks be neutral gender and tell the little kiddies that it is ok to have to moms or two dads...im looking it up but i have to find out her name....

Forum List

Back