Black bus driver fired after beating white passenger

Hey lice head. You forgot to read the part you didnt bold. where I said "that made the mistake of thinking I wouldnt retaliate while at work."
That would only make you a dumb pussy.....LOL why lose your job because of words....? practice with that wet paper bag....
Dont worry about me and my job. It would be worth it to crack the lice heads jaw a couple of times. Besides, I pretty good at goading people to take the first swing so I can claim self defense when I leave them battered and red in the face.

I notice you didn't say "Knocked out and left on the ground" Pussy-ass nigga.
Why would I say that?

I dont want them knocked out. I want them fully conscious as look into their eyes and see their fear.

IOW, your pussy ass can't knock nobody out, pussy.

Fuck her. She probably did a lot of harm to some Black person. Karma.

You're a fucking disgusting diarrhea imitation of a human being.
Calm down lice head. You know good and well I am telling the truth. Old bird like that probably has done some shit to Blacks.

You're the nastiest black person I've ever encountered.

Not even that Tweety-Bird guy that busted into the dope house with a .45 and started smoking their dope can compare to you.

I think he got 8 years. You have some years coming, because you're a piece of shit!

Tweety-bird dude was better than you.

You're the type of nigga to get a soap-and-sock party.

That one's ambi-racial, you just need your ass beat.

My guess is mama didn't do it enough.

I am talking about now, not history. People are not the same.
I'm talking about past present and future. Whites are a violent useless race.
Watch the news. The most violent offenders are black. Not everyone of any race is useless.
I do watch the news...sometimes. The most violent offenders are white. Whites are useless, feral animals and dangerously violent to boot.
Most of the robberies and murders are not committed by whites.
Bullshit. When you look at the FBI stats and combine them with what whites do world wide then you wouldnt even say that.
I am talking about this country

More proof that black people have really thin skin.

Dont worry about me and my job. It would be worth it to crack the lice heads jaw a couple of times. Besides, I pretty good at goading people to take the first swing so I can claim self defense when I leave them battered and red in the face
But I do worry about your job...we don't need another dummy on welfare....we have an economy to improve...

I wouldnt mind getting fired for beating the shit out of some punk ass white boy that made the mistake of
thinking I wouldnt retaliate while at work.
You Wouldn't

Another Time And Place
That Driver Would Have Dissapeared In The Night Without A Trace
And You Belly-Ache That Today's Race Relations
Aren't In The Blacks Favor ??

It's claimed that this white passenger called him the "N" word for a prolonged period of time and then, allegedly spat on the bus driver, who then proceeded to beat the shit out of him.

In watching the video, I didn't hear the "N" word being used, but perhaps I missed. It also appears that the passenger is somewhat on the old side and much smaller than the black bus driver. As well, it appears to me that the passenger was about to get off of the bus. I also didn't see where he spat on the driver but, again, maybe I missed it.

The driver was fired. Was it justified? From what I could glean, yes, it was justified. In fact, I think he should be charged with felony battery. How about you?

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/08/black-b...cks-spits/

Dont know the situation, but sometimes there are such things as "fighting words" If the guy was sufficiently warned, he may have been asking for it.

At first I thought the driver was wrong. While i dont advocate violence, what would anyone expect him to do? Being called names isnt enough to strike, but being spit on is an assault. How bad did he hurt the guy? If he just hit him, it is justified. If he beat him bad. It isnt.

Forum List

Back