Black Boy Stabs 14 yo White Irish Girl to Death!

The ctrime you mentioned was a racially motivated crime you dumbass woman, use another example instead of one that doesn't help your case.

double standards and all that

Its not a double standard you shithead, a racially motivated crime will get reported with race included however not all interracial crimes are racially motivated so unless you can prove that black on white racially motivated crimes are covered up have a cold cup of shut the fuck up.

you need to go pick that pimple on yer butt. and quit whining double standards and all that.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Negros are very violent people, as this little girl has found out

Negros are very violent people, as this little girl has found out

So why does this one case prove blacks to be violent, but Hitler doesnt prove whites to be even more violent?

Why do you think a single black represents his entire race of people?

Why are you trying to defend this racist?

Yes salt jones is a racist.

Its some dumb kid thinking he/she is making some point by returning racism to racists.

Ive talked to SJ and tried to convince them to stop the stupidity they are spouting.

It didnt work and SJ is racist.

It doesnt make watermelon an unbiased word does it?

Where is YOUR condemnation for the people who are insisting it is not?
Truthmatters says she never lies well here's a post that she lied in ^^^^^^^^^^

Unlike you and most liberals I don't defend racist if you look at my post comments in this thread alone you will see that, but I haven't seen you say anything about salt jones comment. Hell I negged them both.

There is no lie there you fool.

I talked to salt in private to sus out what they were doing.

Hell Im still not convinced its a real person who actually believes what they say.

SJ may be a tank sock puppet for all you know.

SJ doesnt seem to do the non racists any favors do they?

Its a confused kid or a sock puppet.

You white liberals so are condescending towards blacks that you can't even fathom a 45+ year old black man could be racist against whites. You have to credit it to a kid or a sock puppet of a white poster. That's funny.

I'm no sock puppet, nor am I a kid. I'm an adult black American retired military vet and grandfather who hates white people and doesn't apologize for it. Is that straight forward and clear enough for you?

Do you see how beautiful that little blond haired blue eyed white girl is?

Blacks hate that look.

Do you see how beautiful that little blond haired blue eyed white girl is?

Blacks hate that look.

Yeah, and whites want to burn a cross in the neighborhood black families front yard.

/sarcasm

Not all blacks hate anything, in fact most don't..

Forum List

Back