Black Boy Kills 2 White Men For His Gang!

Horrible. We are here in Longboat Key and there is little to do and no public transportation. Those young men were being responsible in not drinking and driving and this is what it cost them. Sickening. That judge should be fired for letting that animal loose.

this type of crime? the death penalty is to quick. I think those that perform this and similar wanton murder should be handed over to the victims family(s).................to do with as they please.

I guess midnight basketball, 2 free meals a day and free housing could not help this lad...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjwfxYw0DJc]YouTube - Black gang targeted Whites[/ame]

They didn't even rob them. These animals must be getting enough money from their govt checks and side jobs dealing. They kidnapped two tourists and shot them for sport. And chances are if they are juveniles, they'll be out in just a few years.

Horrible. We are here in Longboat Key and there is little to do and no public transportation. Those young men were being responsible in not drinking and driving and this is what it cost them. Sickening. That judge should be fired for letting that animal loose.
There are taxis.

This is sad but what the heck were they doing getting into a car with a sixteen year old?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWg6YWcSDF8]YouTube - Black supremacists appear in Denver court[/ame]

Ravi - I have been here for three days and haven't seen one taxi. I don't know how they got to Sarasota but my guess is that this kid offered them a ride for free or for less than a cab. And how the hell were they to know how old he was. The details will come out, but the fact remains that they were killed in cold blood. And it doesn't sound like this monster acted alone. Hunting down foreign tourists for fun. I'm glad FL still has the death penalty. I hope the people use it.

I dunno, the story sounds fishy. Yes he did kill them in cold blood but the story is pretty vague on what was going on.
Ya, maybe there is some interesting twist to the story and the black kid is really a hero, would'nt that be just wonderful?

I just had an interesting conversation with a guy from Scotland vacationing down here. He's been following the stories in the UK and the US. Much bigger news over there. He thinks the FL papers are spinning. It will be interesting to hear the whole story.

There are taxis.

This is sad but what the heck were they doing getting into a car with a sixteen year old?
So it is the tourists fault? Typical lib idiocy.

Forum List

Back