Black bouncer beats and robs White guy on video!

This will never happen. Based on that video white people are WAYYYYYYYY too cowardly to do anything about it.

Don't base wether or not whites are cowards on just one video. ;)

Try this one, you will have to log in to see it, ....

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

One video is enough for me to make a sweeping generalization about an entire race. That's how this game works.

All white people are cowards who bow to and worship black people on command.

Yes, those who do that are, but not all White people are cowards and will NOT bow down and worship them in any way.

And if one video is enough then one should be enough to change your mind on the generalization you have.

Don't base wether or not whites are cowards on just one video. ;)

Try this one, you will have to log in to see it, ....

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

One video is enough for me to make a sweeping generalization about an entire race. That's how this game works.

Yes, those who do that are, but not all White people are cowards and will NOT bow down and worship them in any way.

And if one video is enough then one should be enough to change your mind on the generalization you have.

White people are all cowards. Are you white? If you are then you are a coward.

lol You don't even know me. The color of skin does not make one a coward. I know of many Blacks that are not cowards same as I know of many Whites that aren't either. I also know of some of both races that are cowards.

To take one video and generalize one race into all of them being cowards would mean you have no logic what so ever.

And BTW, I am White :D

The two silverbacks could have become agitated and attacked innocent women and children, the human did the right thing and now the primates are safely in a cage.

lol You don't even know me. The color of skin does not make one a coward. I know of many Blacks that are not cowards same as I know of many Whites that aren't either. I also know of some of both races that are cowards.

To take one video and generalize one race into all of them being cowards would mean you have no logic what so ever.

If you are white I know you. I know you are a coward without your gun. I know that when confronted by a black man you will beg, bow, and say anything to appease the superior man before you.

If you are white I know you. I know you are a coward without your gun. I know that when confronted by a black man you will beg, bow, and say anything to appease the superior man before you.

No, you don't know me. I know a bit of martial arts and can use that instead of my gun if need be (my husband made sure of that ;) ). I don't always have my gun with me, not to mention that you can not use a gun in every situation.

Also I would of had to make that ape beat me if I could not get the upper hand because I don't bow down to anyone but the Lord.

Exo 20:5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

dude r u black...no wait dont answer because we all already know that you are a racist black man..maybe a long time ago the blacks were treated badly, but that doesnt mean anything more today. Yes it is a significant period in our timeline but we eventually solved a part of the issue which is why we live amongst each other today. And why we have a half black African American president and you want to know what, just as many white people voted for him as black people. Honestly the only reason the man looked scared or a "pussy" is because he has some crazy lookin dude attacking his stagima and his ego. Who is he to assume or say he is a drug dealer. He's not the law and if he was he will no more be. this guy didnt want any trouble therefore thats why hes the victim and your buddy the bouncer is in jail now. And if i was a person who didnt have any remorse for anyone i would say he should be in jail for life. you really need to think about the bigger picture and stop being a hyporcrital racist person because it will get you no where in life but a body bag.

Forum List

Back