Black bouncer beats and robs White guy on video!

The shine on the back of his neck, I'm sure another silverback was holding the camera.

Whatever it was it established dominance over the frightened white "man" with ease.

Who wouldn't be afraid of a couple of full grown silverbacks?

I'm just glad he will now be in a cage where her belongs.

Not everyone can be Dian Fossey.

Never try to fight two silver backs on your own.

The human did the right thing and now the silverback has been captured.

Last edited:
Anybody who cannot take out two members of a race inferior to their own is a disgrace.

Anybody who cannot take out two members of a race inferior to their own is a disgrace.

You confuse physical superiority with Overall Superiority. Overall Superior includes intellectual superiority. Clearly, the silverbacks couldn't have been too intelligent because they videotaped their crime spree and posted it on the internet.

He did the humane thing, and had them put into a cage.

You confuse physical superiority with Overall Superiority. Overall Superior includes intellectual superiority. Clearly, the silverbacks couldn't have been too intelligent because they videotaped their crime spree and posted it on the internet.

Nothing is being confused.

A member of the "superior" race was trasformed into a groveling lil' bitch and he couldn't do anything to stop it. No amount of intellectual superiority saved him from that.

Silverback didn't hurt him, the human did the right thing and had the silverback caged with all the other silverbacks.

If the human did hurt the silverback, liberals would have called it a hate crime.

Just goes to show that just because a Black is a huge ape don't make them the best choice for a bouncer. :D

If the human did hurt the silverback, liberals would have called it a hate crime.

The inferior white guy would have to find his balls first. He was too busy offering them up to his Black God.

This will never happen. Based on that video white people are WAYYYYYYYY too cowardly to do anything about it.

Don't base wether or not whites are cowards on just one video. ;)

Try this one, you will have to log in to see it, ....

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

One video is enough for me to make a sweeping generalization about an entire race. That's how this works.

All white people are cowards who bow to and worship black people on command.

Slave children getting whipped back in the early 1800's showed more of a spine than that guy did.

Too bad he didn't have a conceal and carry permit and he could have shot that bastard in self defense.

Though I agree with this, in most places if you have a CCW(what we call it in MO.), you can not carry in a place where most of the business' profit is from liquor.

Forum List

Back