Black Attack

Great, now the citizens get to pay for this piece of dogshit to eat and have a warm place to sleep. Shoulda sentenced him to death.

I really don't know how I feel about the death penalty, but I don't how a person could live with themself after doing like that. I don't know what happened to everyone being honest and descent people like when I was a kid. I grew up in the middle of New York City and we never worried about crime back then. We never worried about being kidnapped or shot or addicted to drugs. What's going on here?

And then all these criminals go to pristine facilities; they get to read, watch TV, even play sports in some cases. And like you said, not only that, WE'RE FOOTIN' THE BILL!!!

Originally posted by Cousin Vinnie
I really don't know how I feel about the death penalty, but I don't how a person could live with themself after doing like that.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------These kinds of people have a short in their circuits. Or they're just plain evil. Take your pick. They have no conscience, no remorse. I agree with jimnyc, he should be put to death. Let him get his stuff in order & do it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
And then all these criminals go to pristine facilities; they get to read, watch TV, even play sports in some cases. And like you said, not only that, WE'RE FOOTIN' THE BILL!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think prisons should be as self supporting as possible. If I don't work, I don't eat or have heat, etc. I know some kids who are working a 40 hr. week and going to school and no one cares if they eat. So why should it be better for someone convicted of a crime?

Originally posted by Big D
A man who pulled a paraplegic woman from her wheelchair and stomped her to death was sentenced Monday to life in prison.

http://www.reviewjournal.com/lvrj_home/2004/Apr-13-Tue-2004/news/23643734.html

And, of course, the perp was black. Thus proving Big D's point that all black people are worthless degenerates. Effing racist pig.

Black or white, lock the crapsack in a solitary cell with no lights and an endless tape loop of his victims screams. Death is too good for him.

He did it because of slavery.

You are the saddest, most pathetic individual i've had the displeasure of running across ever. How many sites did you have to scower before you found this?

BTW i'm actively lobbying for your banishment from USMB. That will be a party day for most members here i'm sure asswipe. Then what are you gonna do? I hope you don't have any loaded weapons to close to you, you might go into Boise and shoot you a couple Mexicans. YEAH MAN thats the ticket, do the white race proud bro and kill you some brown skins, that would be a step in the right direction, right?

If I got banished from the USMB I don't know what I would do?

I don't even want to think about it.

If I got banished from the USMB I don't know what I would do?

I don't even want to think about it.

What should you do ...? Hows 'bout getting yourself sterilized, and if you have any children...Put them up for adoption. They shouldn't be forced to suffer a parent as ignorant as you.

If this girl who got killed was in my family, this would have never happened.

Riggghhhht.

And why is that?

Because I personaly look after all my family.

You are personally with each family member simultaneously all the time in any task?

Originally posted by NewGuy
You are personally with each family member simultaneously all the time in any task?
From the article:
Van Otten's family said they think Davis was living with her so he could benefit from her Social Security checks.

I talk to ALL my family members ALL the time.

From the article:
Van Otten's family said they think Davis was living with her so he could benefit from her Social Security checks.

I talk to ALL my family members ALL the time.

You didn't answer my question. the person was physically abused. You wouldn't let that happen. Answer my question.

Originally posted by NewGuy
You didn't answer my question. the person was physically abused. You wouldn't let that happen. Answer my question.
NO, once I found out a black man was living with her I would have changed that.

NO, once I found out a black man was living with her I would have changed that.

Then the following quote:

Cannot be true unless you are always there 24 hours a day.

Case closed.

Stopping a marriage or living arrangement doesn't correlate to preventing violence unless you automatically know intent.

Forum List

Back