Black Army Sgt Attacked By White Racist Gets Charged With Felony

It is because she used the knife in a fist fight.
George Zimmerman used a gun in a fist fight.....
Zimmerman used a gun to preserve his life from an angry black man.

"Zimmerman used a gun to preserve his life from an angry black man"

or...

Zimmerman, knowing he had a gun, and after being told by authorities "DON'T DO ANYTHING" , IGNORED the authorities, harassed/attacked the black kid, INSTIGATING the event, the kid fought back (standing his ground) and zimmerman, cowardly conservative that he is, pulled out the gun and murdered the black kid.....

That's how I see it.

I'm truly surprised that more conservatives don't use this method....

"I shot that liberal in self defense! He called me "MEAN" and I was completely in fear for my life"

conservative judge appointed by trump "sounds about right to me!"

hehheh I am glad democrats are so stupid....even still..... they cause a lot of damage ...imagine what they could do if they had some intelligence???

Zimmerman used a gun to preserve his life from an angry black man.

"Zimmerman used a gun to preserve his life from an angry black man"

or...

Zimmerman, knowing he had a gun, and after being told by authorities "DON'T DO ANYTHING" , IGNORED the authorities, harassed/attacked the black kid, INSTIGATING the event, the kid fought back (standing his ground) and zimmerman, cowardly conservative that he is, pulled out the gun and murdered the black kid.....

That's how I see it.

I'm truly surprised that more conservatives don't use this method....

"I shot that liberal in self defense! He called me "MEAN" and I was completely in fear for my life"

conservative judge appointed by trump "sounds about right to me!"
He did NOT "harass" the angry black man. Zimmerman had the RIGHT to keep an eye on the black man walking on private property past your window at night.

The way travon looked when he was killed....followed by him as a 12 yr old kid the media presented and convinced so many that was the way he still look....even tricked obama....that is why he said if I had a son he would look like trayvon. hehheh

I wonder how trayvon looks now.

When the night is at its blackest and
the moon sneaks behind the clouds,
and the owls began to call, you know
there is no place to hide.

When your brain begins to ponder, certain
things that you have done, and your heart
begins to flutter; while your skin starts growing
bumps, you know that death is near.

Ax26X.jpg

trayvon-martin.jpg

Last edited:
Wouldn't you think an Army Sergeant knows enough to deal with a confrontational situation without stabbing someone in the leg? Good thing she wasn't a Drill Instructor.

Video of the incident

Anyhow....in this video by a black commentator who says he has no respect for the black woman Sgt. because of her conservative political views.

Last edited:
Karma is a beautiful thing.

I wish her luck.

#LOLGOP
No, you don’t wish her luck. She’s an Uncle Tom, black sellout to you.
The assailant drew a conclusion as a result of the institutional and overt racism that conditions people to expect most black people to segregate themselves the way you do.
Thank democrats and NAACP and BET, etc. for creating this scenario. Not the road rage part. The racism part.
Shame on you!

George Zimmerman was in Florida.
Pathetic deflection....

But if your idiotic point was to infer that Zimmerman had a right to use a weapon in his fist fight, but this black woman didn't...

Here is the self defense statute for her state “may use deadly force if necessary to protect himself/herself against the use or imminent use of unlawful physical force by the other person.”

So are you saying he had more of a right to self defense than she did?

Pathetic deflection....

But if your idiotic point was to infer that Zimmerman had a right to use a weapon in his fist fight, but this black woman didn't...

Here is the self defense statute for her state “may use deadly force if necessary to protect himself/herself against the use or imminent use of unlawful physical force by the other person.”

First of all

Pathetic deflection....

The Florida Law on use of deadly force.

'A person is justified in using or threatening to use deadly force if he or she reasonably believes that using or threatening to use such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the imminent commission of a forcible felony. A person who uses or threatens to use deadly force in accordance with this subsection does not have a duty to retreat and has the right to stand his or her ground if the person using or threatening to use the deadly force is not engaged in a criminal activity and is in a place where he or she has a right to be.'

Now, I do not expect you to be able to understand the above as I have never seen a Negro that could, nor for that matter have I ever seen anyone (white or black)who attempts to defend Trayvon ........that is able to understand the law on self defense.

Why that is the case I do not know....perhaps their prejudice blinds them to the truth.

Last edited:
Black Army Sergeant Hit With Felony Assault Charges After Defending Herself Against Racist Road Rage Attacker

So recently, Army Sgt, Kai Waters was charged with a felony resulting from a road rage attack that she was the victim of. Since this incident, she has been suspended by the Army and has been forced to depend on Go Fund me campaigns to be able to support herself.

Basically, Waters said she was driving home when she noticed a woman driving aggressively behind her. She said it was clear the woman wanted her and another driver to move out of the fast lane.

“She started honking her horn and pulled next to me,” Waters recalled. That’s when she said the woman rolled down her window and began hurling racial slurs at her. “She called me a black b—h, and said ‘your kind,’ said Waters. “She said, ‘I’m so tired of your people’ and all this.” The woman then bumped Sgt. Waters' car, forcing her to pull over at a busy gas station. Waters was still in her car with the door open and had already dialed 911 when the woman began attacking her, Waters in fear for her safety, stabbed the woman in the leg with a knife. When police arrived, they arrested Waters without even bothering to ask what happened. Waters felt she was automatically assumed as being the attacker because of her race -- she also has filed a complaint against the woman, but the police never acted on her complaint and the other woman was never charged for her involvement -- did I mention there was a surveillance camera that backed up Sgt Waters' claim? However, Waters was still charged with a felony, suspended by the Army and she feels it was racism that played a huge part in this whole situation.

Now the interesting twist to the story is --- Sgt Waters is a Candace Owens loving, Trump supporting, black conservative. In fact, she has posted numerous times on her social media page about how there is no such thing as racism, how Black Lives Matter are worse than the KKK and how they (Black Lives Matter, not the KKK) need to be taken out -- So I find it funny that she would claim that racism now suddenly exists in this situation. Either way, did she or did she not have a right to defend herself? I have seen people justify killing someone in self defense for far less.

If the facts of the case are as presented, it sounds like very shoddy police work and I would think it likely that a jury would find her innocent.

Note....the Florida law on self defense does not require the perpetrator to be armed in order for the defendant to legally use deadly force...the key point being....'in reasonable fear of his life'

As we know people get seriously harmed or murdered by other means than firearms.....as in stabbed to death, beaten to death etc.

Yet, we saw time and again.....the media emphasizing and going on and on about the fact that Trayvon was unarmed....not only was that irrelevant but it created a lot of coinfusion...leading many folks ignorant of the law to believe that just because Trayvon was unarmed ...Z did not have a legal right to use deadly force.

Black Army Sergeant Hit With Felony Assault Charges After Defending Herself Against Racist Road Rage Attacker

So recently, Army Sgt, Kai Waters was charged with a felony resulting from a road rage attack that she was the victim of. Since this incident, she has been suspended by the Army and has been forced to depend on Go Fund me campaigns to be able to support herself.

Basically, Waters said she was driving home when she noticed a woman driving aggressively behind her. She said it was clear the woman wanted her and another driver to move out of the fast lane.

“She started honking her horn and pulled next to me,” Waters recalled. That’s when she said the woman rolled down her window and began hurling racial slurs at her. “She called me a black b—h, and said ‘your kind,’ said Waters. “She said, ‘I’m so tired of your people’ and all this.” The woman then bumped Sgt. Waters' car, forcing her to pull over at a busy gas station. Waters was still in her car with the door open and had already dialed 911 when the woman began attacking her, Waters in fear for her safety, stabbed the woman in the leg with a knife. When police arrived, they arrested Waters without even bothering to ask what happened. Waters felt she was automatically assumed as being the attacker because of her race -- she also has filed a complaint against the woman, but the police never acted on her complaint and the other woman was never charged for her involvement -- did I mention there was a surveillance camera that backed up Sgt Waters' claim? However, Waters was still charged with a felony, suspended by the Army and she feels it was racism that played a huge part in this whole situation.

Now the interesting twist to the story is --- Sgt Waters is a Candace Owens loving, Trump supporting, black conservative. In fact, she has posted numerous times on her social media page about how there is no such thing as racism, how Black Lives Matter are worse than the KKK and how they (Black Lives Matter, not the KKK) need to be taken out -- So I find it funny that she would claim that racism now suddenly exists in this situation. Either way, did she or did she not have a right to defend herself? I have seen people justify killing someone in self defense for far less.

If the facts of the case are as presented, it sounds like very shoddy police work and I would think it likely that a jury would find her innocent.

A lot more needs to be understood about this case that is for sure and the video was not all that helpful as it did not show the complete picture.

But from what has been presented it does appear to me the Sgt. was within her rights but I am not familiar with the Kentucky law regarding the justifiable use of deadly force....the law does vary from state to state.

Regarding this....not that long ago it was very easy to find any particular states law on the justifiable use of deadly force in self defense....not true now.

Why is that I do not know....it appears that whoever controls the flow of information on the various search engines are obfusicating and confusing the law of self defense...whether intentionally or out of stupidity I do not know.

This is the best I could find on Kentucky law and use of deadly force and it is obviously severely lacking.

The state's self-defense law was amended in 2006, and provides a person can use deadly force if they believe it is “necessary to protect himself against the use or imminent use of unlawful physical force by the other person.”

Last edited:
Hopefully there is a lawyer on here who will explain what the Kentucky law actually is regarding the use of deadly force in self defense.

Pathetic deflection....

She wasn't defending herself. She was in her car with the windows up and the doors locked when she called police. She went on the offensive.

As we saw in the Smullete case and the Covington case it is always a bad idea to jump to conclussions on little information or one sided information. But many times people jump in uninformed then because they have made a case they will stubbornly stick with a wrong conclusion because it means admitting they were wrong.

I say lets hear both sides before we condemn someone. I know heresy in an age where everything is judged on emotion.

Pathetic deflection....

She wasn't defending herself. She was in her car with the windows up and the doors locked when she called police. She went on the offensive.
George Zimmerman was in his car before he decided he wanted to play wanna-be cop.....when Zimmerman got out of his car, it wasn't to defend himself FROM ANYONE -- but you still cheered him shooting that scary black buck....

And in the case of the murder of this equally scary and imposing black buck -- the police were also in their car and didn't bother to get out when they shot Tamir in less than 2 seconds -- and I bet you were A-OK with that too...
14xp-cleveland_web1-popup.jpg

But when this woman has the audacity to defend herself against a white woman -- then that is when you stop cheering and start demanding she be held accountable? Gtfoh...

As we saw in the Smullete case and the Covington case it is always a bad idea to jump to conclussions on little information or one sided information. But many times people jump in uninformed then because they have made a case they will stubbornly stick with a wrong conclusion because it means admitting they were wrong.

I say lets hear both sides before we condemn someone. I know heresy in an age where everything is judged on emotion.

Exactly

Pathetic deflection....

George Zimmerman was in his car before he decided he wanted to play wanna-be cop.....when Zimmerman got out of his car, it wasn't to defend himself FROM ANYONE -- but you still cheered him shooting that scary black buck....

And in the case of the murder of this equally scary and imposing black buck -- the police were also in their car and didn't bother to get out when they shot Tamir in less than 2 seconds -- and I bet you were A-OK with that too...View attachment 256131

But when this woman has the audacity to defend herself against a white woman -- then that is when you stop cheering and start demanding she be held accountable? Gtfoh...

Well...lets face it bucko....Negroes have a certain reputation...it is undeniable.

Beyond that there is just tooooooooooo much stupid and ignorance in your post to bother with.

After you finish your ged....get back with us...hopefully not soon.

Pathetic deflection....

And in the case of the murder of this equally scary and imposing black buck -- the police were also in their car and didn't bother to get out when they shot Tamir in less than 2 seconds -- and I bet you were A-OK with that too...View attachment 256131

Well...lets face it bucko....Negroes have a certain reputation...it is undeniable.

Beyond that there is just tooooooooooo much stupid and ignorance in your post to bother with.

No, there is too much racism in your first comment ...

And the reason you aint gonna bother to comment on the rest of the FACTS in my post is because you can't...

But you keep on proving her right that it was her being black that "let's face it bucko" -- got her the treatment she deserved....

Too bad for her that the people she was so much trying to appeal to (racists like yourself) -- will still see her as just a scary negro....

Pathetic deflection....

George Zimmerman was in his car before he decided he wanted to play wanna-be cop.....when Zimmerman got out of his car, it wasn't to defend himself FROM ANYONE -- but you still cheered him shooting that scary black buck.... I bet you were A-OK with that too...View attachment 256131

I love talking about the Zimmerman affair....it is the easiest method on the internet to show how stupid liberals actually are.

Oh yes.....George Zimmerman was in his truck on his way to Target(the store hehheh) when he spotted a suspicicious figure in a hoodie gawking about on a dark and rainy night in a area where there had been a rash of home invasions and burglaries.

BTW in case you forgot or never knew...the honorable George Zimmerman was a neighborhood watch officer...a volunteer dedicated to protecting his neighbors.

On the particular night in question...Z did what he had done many times......spot a suspicious person and report it to the police....which he did.

Whilst he was sitting in his parked vehicle in front of the clubhouse observing Trayfon the suspect and talking to the dispatcher...the suspect trayvon walked up and circled george in his vehicle...scoping him out...aka checking him out. George did not engage with the suspect...did not even roll down his window...just kept talking to the dispatcher reporting what was going on.

Then Trayvon bolted ....took off running....the sure sign of a innocent person..hehheh Anyhow, the dispatcher axed Z which direction was the suspect headed....George in order to try and answer her question got out of his truck in order to try and determine which way trayvon had run off to.....but he could not see him...so he walked a little further trying to determine which way Trayvon had headed ....the dispatcher heard the wind blowing in Z's phone....she advised him they did not need him to follow the suspect...Z replied in the affirmative...she then axed him for his exact location...so he walked a little further trying to find a posted house number so he could tell the dispatcher/police exactlly where he was....then he headed back towards his truck when Trayvon ambushed him...sucker punched Z who was on the phone...knocked him to the ground ...jumped on top of him and was pounding Z's head on the sidewalk.

The rest is history. You should have watched the trial buckaroo.

Pathetic deflection....

No, there is too much racism in your first comment ...

And the reason you aint gonna bother to comment on the rest of the FACTS in my post is because you can't...

But you keep on proving her right that it was her being black that "let's face it bucko" -- got her the treatment she deserved....

Too bad for her that the people she was so much trying to appeal to (racists like yourself) -- will still see her as just a scary negro....

Well, if you had read my post you would have saw that I think based on what I have heard (very incomplete report)that the Negro girl was within her rights....with the caveat that I do not know the Kentucky law on self defense.

Forum List

Back