Black Army Sgt Attacked By White Racist Gets Charged With Felony

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Biff_Poindexter, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Biff_Poindexter

Biff_Poindexter Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,613
    Black Army Sergeant Hit With Felony Assault Charges After Defending Herself Against Racist Road Rage Attacker

So recently, Army Sgt, Kai Waters was charged with a felony resulting from a road rage attack that she was the victim of. Since this incident, she has been suspended by the Army and has been forced to depend on Go Fund me campaigns to be able to support herself.

Basically, Waters said she was driving home when she noticed a woman driving aggressively behind her. She said it was clear the woman wanted her and another driver to move out of the fast lane.

“She started honking her horn and pulled next to me,” Waters recalled. That’s when she said the woman rolled down her window and began hurling racial slurs at her. “She called me a black b—h, and said ‘your kind,’ said Waters. “She said, ‘I’m so tired of your people’ and all this.” The woman then bumped Sgt. Waters' car, forcing her to pull over at a busy gas station. Waters was still in her car with the door open and had already dialed 911 when the woman began attacking her, Waters in fear for her safety, stabbed the woman in the leg with a knife. When police arrived, they arrested Waters without even bothering to ask what happened. Waters felt she was automatically assumed as being the attacker because of her race -- she also has filed a complaint against the woman, but the police never acted on her complaint and the other woman was never charged for her involvement -- did I mention there was a surveillance camera that backed up Sgt Waters' claim? However, Waters was still charged with a felony, suspended by the Army and she feels it was racism that played a huge part in this whole situation.

Now the interesting twist to the story is --- Sgt Waters is a Candace Owens loving, Trump supporting, black conservative. In fact, she has posted numerous times on her social media page about how there is no such thing as racism, how Black Lives Matter are worse than the KKK and how they (Black Lives Matter, not the KKK) need to be taken out -- So I find it funny that she would claim that racism now suddenly exists in this situation. Either way, did she or did she not have a right to defend herself? I have seen people justify killing someone in self defense for far less.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. MarcATL

MarcATL Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,824
    Karma is a beautiful thing.

I wish her luck.

#LOLGOP

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. BULLDOG

BULLDOG Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +36,097
    Changing minds, 1 black army Sargent at the time.

4. Dekster

Dekster Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,229
    It is because she used the knife in a fist fight.

5. depotoo

depotoo Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,590
    Considering we only have part of the story, no one can say with certainty racism did or didn’t play a part in the charge. Anyone immediately assuming (of course the left does) anything until this plays out in court is looking for nothing more than a political talking point.

6. Aletheia4u

Aletheia4u Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,156

7. BULLDOG

BULLDOG Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +36,097
    The link is all we know, and might end up being all we ever know. At this point it looks like an obvious case of racism. That might change with the addition of more information. You are certainly free to hope something might come out to show differently, but for now, that's just your hope.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. depotoo

depotoo Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,590
    Actually, that is also just your hope, as that is all we know. And none of us know the political party of those involved, other than the Sgt. Do I think racism still exists? Of course. And we can both name names from all sides of the political spectrum.

9. BULLDOG

BULLDOG Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +36,097
    The video of the Sargent being attacked in her car is pretty damning, don't you think?

10. Biff_Poindexter

Biff_Poindexter Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,613
    George Zimmerman used a gun in a fist fight.....

• Funny Funny x 1