Black Army Sgt Attacked By White Racist Gets Charged With Felony

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
Black Army Sergeant Hit With Felony Assault Charges After Defending Herself Against Racist Road Rage Attacker

So recently, Army Sgt, Kai Waters was charged with a felony resulting from a road rage attack that she was the victim of. Since this incident, she has been suspended by the Army and has been forced to depend on Go Fund me campaigns to be able to support herself.

Basically, Waters said she was driving home when she noticed a woman driving aggressively behind her. She said it was clear the woman wanted her and another driver to move out of the fast lane.

“She started honking her horn and pulled next to me,” Waters recalled. That’s when she said the woman rolled down her window and began hurling racial slurs at her. “She called me a black b—h, and said ‘your kind,’ said Waters. “She said, ‘I’m so tired of your people’ and all this.” The woman then bumped Sgt. Waters' car, forcing her to pull over at a busy gas station. Waters was still in her car with the door open and had already dialed 911 when the woman began attacking her, Waters in fear for her safety, stabbed the woman in the leg with a knife. When police arrived, they arrested Waters without even bothering to ask what happened. Waters felt she was automatically assumed as being the attacker because of her race -- she also has filed a complaint against the woman, but the police never acted on her complaint and the other woman was never charged for her involvement -- did I mention there was a surveillance camera that backed up Sgt Waters' claim? However, Waters was still charged with a felony, suspended by the Army and she feels it was racism that played a huge part in this whole situation.

Now the interesting twist to the story is --- Sgt Waters is a Candace Owens loving, Trump supporting, black conservative. In fact, she has posted numerous times on her social media page about how there is no such thing as racism, how Black Lives Matter are worse than the KKK and how they (Black Lives Matter, not the KKK) need to be taken out -- So I find it funny that she would claim that racism now suddenly exists in this situation. Either way, did she or did she not have a right to defend herself? I have seen people justify killing someone in self defense for far less.

Considering we only have part of the story, no one can say with certainty racism did or didn’t play a part in the charge. Anyone immediately assuming (of course the left does) anything until this plays out in court is looking for nothing more than a political talking point.
Black Army Sergeant Hit With Felony Assault Charges After Defending Herself Against Racist Road Rage Attacker

So recently, Army Sgt, Kai Waters was charged with a felony resulting from a road rage attack that she was the victim of. Since this incident, she has been suspended by the Army and has been forced to depend on Go Fund me campaigns to be able to support herself.

Basically, Waters said she was driving home when she noticed a woman driving aggressively behind her. She said it was clear the woman wanted her and another driver to move out of the fast lane.

“She started honking her horn and pulled next to me,” Waters recalled. That’s when she said the woman rolled down her window and began hurling racial slurs at her. “She called me a black b—h, and said ‘your kind,’ said Waters. “She said, ‘I’m so tired of your people’ and all this.” The woman then bumped Sgt. Waters' car, forcing her to pull over at a busy gas station. Waters was still in her car with the door open and had already dialed 911 when the woman began attacking her, Waters in fear for her safety, stabbed the woman in the leg with a knife. When police arrived, they arrested Waters without even bothering to ask what happened. Waters felt she was automatically assumed as being the attacker because of her race -- she also has filed a complaint against the woman, but the police never acted on her complaint and the other woman was never charged for her involvement -- did I mention there was a surveillance camera that backed up Sgt Waters' claim? However, Waters was still charged with a felony, suspended by the Army and she feels it was racism that played a huge part in this whole situation.

Now the interesting twist to the story is --- Sgt Waters is a Candace Owens loving, Trump supporting, black conservative. In fact, she has posted numerous times on her social media page about how there is no such thing as racism, how Black Lives Matter are worse than the KKK and how they (Black Lives Matter, not the KKK) need to be taken out -- So I find it funny that she would claim that racism now suddenly exists in this situation. Either way, did she or did she not have a right to defend herself? I have seen people justify killing someone in self defense for far less.

Considering we only have part of the story, no one can say with certainty racism did or didn’t play a part in the charge. Anyone immediately assuming (of course the left does) anything until this plays out in court is looking for nothing more than a political talking point.

The link is all we know, and might end up being all we ever know. At this point it looks like an obvious case of racism. That might change with the addition of more information. You are certainly free to hope something might come out to show differently, but for now, that's just your hope.

Actually, that is also just your hope, as that is all we know. And none of us know the political party of those involved, other than the Sgt. Do I think racism still exists? Of course. And we can both name names from all sides of the political spectrum.

The link is all we know, and might end up being all we ever know. At this point it looks like an obvious case of racism. That might change with the addition of more information. You are certainly free to hope something might come out to show differently, but for now, that's just your hope.

Actually, that is also just your hope, as that is all we know. And none of us know the political party of those involved, other than the Sgt. Do I think racism still exists? Of course. And we can both name names from all sides of the political spectrum.

The video of the Sargent being attacked in her car is pretty damning, don't you think?

She immediately assumed --and she is a conservative

What we know what is hate. My apartment gets damaged with water by people upstairs. I ask for a new toilet seat to be installed with the repair order and the Indigo Plantation Apt. employee leaves two rolled pieces of toilet paper with chitt trails from his azz in the bowl. I still have parts of my carpet wet and discoloration of my ceiling in one of my rooms from the ignorance of upstairs neighbors with their A/C filter/bleach maintenance. Hate is subjective and objective.

It is, but it only shows the end of the encounter. We, just like her, have to wait on the outcome, hoping by an impartial jury. We don’t know why the police immediately arrested her. Who knows if there was possibly another 911 call, besides her own? If not, the evidence we see points to her being vindicated in the end. I hope she is. And if she is found innocent, with no other 911 call, etc., then those officers should be reprimanded and suspended.
And here is a statement from Fort Knox-

Fort Knox LTC Alicia Masson sent WAVE 3 News the following statement on behalf of Waters:

“SFC Waters is a professional and was chosen from our entire field to come to Fort Knox and represent our Corps after an intense vetting process. She is a trusted leader and this turn of events is in total contradiction to her performance and character. I understand the police department has a job to do but now that the truth is seen by video that our Soldier was attacked, I hope there will be swift correction to this situation and her rights returned. I stand behind her and am anxious for justice.”

The video of the Sargent being attacked in her car is pretty damning, don't you think?

I assumed nothing, other than we don’t have all the facts, yet. You guys are always wanting to try and convict others with only the slightest bit of a incident. Think the recent case of the teenage kid. From a one sided, partial video, you all tried and convicted, when it was proven otherwise.

If the video shows she was defending herself and had not other way to retreat from the situation then yes she had the right to defend herself.

What you might have not noticed the Sargent is trained, so she is considered more dangerous not because she is black but because of her Military Training.

Also if the Sargent was in the fast lane impeding traffic by not passing a slower but was actually driving slower in the passing lane then she caused the road rage.

As for the other woman she should have been charged too because of her Physical attack on the Sargent.

I bet you will miss everything I wrote and scream I am a racist...

I assumed nothing, other than we don’t have all the facts, yet. You guys are always wanting to try and convict others with only the slightest bit of a incident. Think the recent case of the teenage kid. From a one sided, partial video, you all tried and convicted, when it was proven otherwise.

Don't be ridiculous. Sane people continuously evaluate things on an "at this point" basis. That doesn't mean additional information won't change that evaluation,

Your own words speak volumes.

Don't be ridiculous. Sane people continuously evaluate things on an "at this point" basis. That doesn't mean additional information won't change that evaluation,

If the video shows she was defending herself and had not other way to retreat from the situation then yes she had the right to defend herself.

What you might have not noticed the Sargent is trained, so she is considered more dangerous not because she is black but because of her Military Training.

Also if the Sargent was in the fast lane impeding traffic by not passing a slower but was actually driving slower in the passing lane then she caused the road rage.

As for the other woman she should have been charged too because of her Physical attack on the Sargent.

Impeding traffic is not grounds for an attack. Training is not grounds for an arrest. The cops just screwed up and arrested the wrong person. If you think her being black had nothing to do with that, then you're nuts. No amount of excuse making can change that.

Like I say with all these situations, it is best to wait and get the full story, not just one side. Sounds like an ugly situation.

Impeding traffic is not grounds for an attack. Training is not grounds for an arrest. The cops just screwed up and arrested the wrong person. If you think her being black had nothing to do with that, then you're nuts. No amount of excuse making can change that.

As usual you make up stuff to suit your argument it is all about this or that.

1. You can be charged for a crime because of your military training because she could have used other options to defuse the situation.

She is a trained soldier and used a knife in the conflict, so yes that will be taken into consideration.

2. You do not know what the Sargent had said or had she flipped off the driver that was trying to get her to pull over and let the other driver pass.

You are taking the word of one person while not hearing the other side.

3. You will automatically assume the white person is at fault and declare racism but ask what did the Sargent say and what did her words cause the incident to esculate?

Finally:

The Army suspended her because they need to investigate and I know you will claim the Army is racist but of found guilty the reality is there is more information than what the Sargent is giving but you do not care because all you see is her skin color and believe she is innocent.

So no she can not stab someone because of her Military training and she knew this and the justification would have been life threatening on her part and it seem it was not at the time.

Forum List

Back