Black approval rating for President Trump at 40%

President Trump has a record-high of 40% approval among blacks as the midterms close in, according to a Rasmussen poll.

• The Labor Department counted 18.1 million blacks employed in October 2016 versus 19.3 million last month. In short, 1.2 million more black Americans have found work since Donald J. Trump was elected.

Poll: Black Approval Rating For President Trump at 40%

45327704_2348034808557326_7983341401414828032_n.png

And now you know why MSM tries telling their idiots the total opposite, they know they are losing the battle gotta lie, cheat, steal in order to sway the sheep even more. The idiots who believe it all are amazingly suffering from mental derangement syndrome.

With how much they are losing, know that a distraction is coming.
Progressives are pussy whipped hypocrites

A room and a meal and nothing of substance discussed, well if you like a photo op I guess it works for you.
40%.

Did you know that many slaves stayed on the plantation after the Civil War? It's true.

Yea, we have had boot lickers and Uncle Toms since the first slaves got off the boat. Tell us something we don't know. Malcolm X talked about it decades ago, the House Negro and the Field Negro.
Malcom X was real, his actions spoke volumes more than his words. I admired Malcom X far more than any black leader since. What I know about you from your posts you should be ashamed to speak about Malcom X.

You must be mad at me because you didn't teach me, you don't control me. Malcolm X would be calling out these boot lickin ass clowns you admire.

You might want to listen to what Malcom X said about the white liberals you blindly follow.

You might wanna listen to what Brother Malcolm said about white men in general and I don't follow anyone blindly like you Trumpers do.

As I recall more blacks and Hispanics voted for Trump than the “experts” predicted, and what’s happened since? Record employment for both demos and more take home pay thanks to Trump’s tax cuts, so only a fool would think their support will do anything but grow.

President Trump has a record-high of 40% approval among blacks as the midterms close in, according to a Rasmussen poll.

• The Labor Department counted 18.1 million blacks employed in October 2016 versus 19.3 million last month. In short, 1.2 million more black Americans have found work since Donald J. Trump was elected.

Poll: Black Approval Rating For President Trump at 40%

45327704_2348034808557326_7983341401414828032_n.png

And now you know why MSM tries telling their idiots the total opposite, they know they are losing the battle gotta lie, cheat, steal in order to sway the sheep even more. The idiots who believe it all are amazingly suffering from mental derangement syndrome.

With how much they are losing, know that a distraction is coming.

Well isn't this interesting....

Emergency Alert to Trump Concerning Foreign Election Meddling, Voter Fraud, & Censorship

40%.

Did you know that many slaves stayed on the plantation after the Civil War? It's true.

Yea, we have had boot lickers and Uncle Toms since the first slaves got off the boat. Tell us something we don't know. Malcolm X talked about it decades ago, the House Negro and the Field Negro.
Malcom X was real, his actions spoke volumes more than his words. I admired Malcom X far more than any black leader since. What I know about you from your posts you should be ashamed to speak about Malcom X.

You must be mad at me because you didn't teach me, you don't control me. Malcolm X would be calling out these boot lickin ass clowns you admire.

You might want to listen to what Malcom X said about the white liberals you blindly follow.

You might wanna listen to what Brother Malcolm said about white men in general and I don't follow anyone blindly like you Trumpers do.

Malcom X gained my respect and admiration because he said what he believed and acted on those beliefs. He certainly challenged the "leadership" in no uncertain terms. Not at all like the current group of black activists who slavishly follow the party line while cow towing to there betters. I admired Malcom X because he was a man in every sense of the word.

The revolution is going on without you. You're so yesterday you still waitin' on yo Obamaphone.

Here are your main leaders.

Black-Republicans.png

the_black_republican_delusion.jpg
Kanye called. He was talking to Candace Owens and Diamond & Silk. Chase was there.

It's happening, no matter which decade you're trapped in.

Kanye has switched out, haven't you heard. He said he made a fool out of himself boot licking.
Stay on the plantation, it suits you.

That is where you are, not me. You are probably one helluva dancer.
No you because I said it first. :)

Malcom X gained my respect and admiration because he said what he believed and acted on those beliefs. He certainly challenged the "leadership" in no uncertain terms. Not at all like the current group of black activists who slavishly follow the party line while cow towing to there betters. I admired Malcom X because he was a man in every sense of the word.

Listening to a right winger wanting to quote Malcolm X is almost as comical as listening to you clowns quoting Dr. King. Do you really think Malcolm X or Dr. King would following racist republicans today.

New Topics

Forum List

Back