Black Anchorman responds to white viewer on air for calling her the N-word

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I am just surprised the racist white bitch would use her real email lol

Most likely it's fake. That's what they do these days. Create fake news, then report it as if it's actual news.
Start fires in their own churches and screech "RACISM! WHITE SUPREMECISTS!"
Call those who peacefully assemble, *RACISTS!* while looting stores owned by their own community.

Most likely it's fake. That's what they do these days. Create fake news, then report it as if it's actual news.
Call those who peacefully assemble, *RACISTS!* while looting stores owned by their own community.

It's not fake look at the video

It's not fake look at the video
You ever heard of "The Little Boy Who Cried Wolf"?

When the wolf finally shows up, nobody believes him.

It's a piece of white culture you might not be familiar with. It's the story we use to teach our children not to lie about their victim status just to get attention.

I get a kick out of imagining this co-anchor's "oh my lort" thoughts as he watches his clueless partner step into it. Well, more like a full dive from the high-board rather than a step She had no idea and the poor soul had no way to save her. She was suspended which most felt fit the crime since all were convinced it was a matter of ignorance.

Forum List

Back