Black Americans

Meathead,

you were wrong.

that is NOT what he said.

why could you not read his post correctly?

because you see it the way you stated it

and indeed he ran away.

if he came back he would have to face the fact that he failed to correctly quote the OP.

right wingers hate to amitt it when they have made a mistake.

Its why they make such shitty leaders

and indeed he ran away.

If he came back he would have to face the fact that he failed to correctly quote the op.

Right wingers hate to amitt it when they have made a mistake.

Its why they make such shitty leaders
listen to who's talking !! Your dear leader never takes responsibility for the mess he is creating !!which further lends proof to black male stereotypes !

I have read a lot of negative about Black folks,some of it is true but only of a few.There are a lot of Black Americans living the American dream,two heads of households living in beautiful homes of which they worked and paid for,like I have done. Our neighborhoods are beautiful so much so that white folks are buying homes and moving in. I see this in a lot of Black neighborhoods in NJ.Even in Phila.Oh yes there are a small groups of Blacks trying to mess this up,but each time they run into a brick wall made up of positive thinking Black folks who nip it in the bud,and these groups go elsewhere cause we dont want their kind with us. So quit lumping us all in a bunch of negative because its untrue what you are saying.:clap2:

I know this to be true from experience and first hand knowledge. Let's see how many "sheets" come out of the closet and verbally assault you.

Once again. What he stated is an exception, not the rule.

The stats do not lie.

In the African American community, 72 percent of Black children are raised in a single parent household.

Here are some stats on the city to city breakdown of single parent families in the Black community from 2009.
I went there and saw state to state break down but not city to city.
Where's city to city?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R95KftL2H1g]Linkin Park - Runaway - YouTube[/ame]

I know this to be true from experience and first hand knowledge. Let's see how many "sheets" come out of the closet and verbally assault you.

Once again. What he stated is an exception, not the rule.

The stats do not lie.

In the African American community, 72 percent of Black children are raised in a single parent household.

Here are some stats on the city to city breakdown of single parent families in the Black community from 2009.
I went there and saw state to state break down but not city to city.
Where's city to city?

It was their typo not mine.

I have read a lot of negative about Black folks,some of it is true but only of a few.There are a lot of Black Americans living the American dream,two heads of households living in beautiful homes of which they worked and paid for,like I have done. Our neighborhoods are beautiful so much so that white folks are buying homes and moving in. I see this in a lot of Black neighborhoods in NJ.Even in Phila.Oh yes there are a small groups of Blacks trying to mess this up,but each time they run into a brick wall made up of positive thinking Black folks who nip it in the bud,and these groups go elsewhere cause we dont want their kind with us. So quit lumping us all in a bunch of negative because its untrue what you are saying.:clap2:

Complete bullshit. But only for a few? The "few" represent the black Americans living the American dream while the vast vast majority know nothing about two heads of households working to live in those beautiful homes. If you truly only see "small groups of Blacks trying to mess this up" you're in serious need of an eye examination.

Your denial is truly pathetic.

where do you live on tobbacco road somewhere.Or do you livein the deep south where people have given up. Iwas raised in a poor neighborhood but my dad was working at a good job and he raised us to have a good work ethic.My parents lived until I was ninetine and a graduate of high school,my brothers were in college, we all graduated from high school and went our different ways. None of us have a criminal record,never been in jail always worked,and now am retired living good by the grace of God.
Coach Carter Poster
Top 5000
Coach Carter (2005)
136 min - Drama | Sport - 14 January 2005 (USA)
MV5BMTIwMTc1MDQ1Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDk3NzcyMQ@@._V1._SY317_.jpg

Controversy surrounds high school basketball coach Ken Carter after he benches his entire team for breaking their academic contract with him.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0393162/

Pretty Inspirational. There are always the statistics. There is always free will and personal responsibility.

Sicklerville,NJ
That town is about 70% white according to wiki. Anyway, I find your "boast" about not having been in jail/prison a bit like Chris Rock's humorous observation that blacks (******* actually) demand credit for things which they are/are not supposed to do/be. Even with racists' accusations, stating that since you are an exception is a very weak argument to make.

what made you think he said he was the exception?

At one time it was probably 70% white but not in the present time,its the other way around its about 80% Black now.

Oh yes there are a small groups of Blacks trying to mess this up

Might be more then you think or want to believe...

That town is about 70% white according to wiki. Anyway, I find your "boast" about not having been in jail/prison a bit like Chris Rock's humorous observation that blacks (******* actually) demand credit for things which they are/are not supposed to do/be. Even with racists' accusations, stating that since you are an exception is a very weak argument to make.

what made you think he said he was the exception?

At one time it was probably 70% white but not in the present time,its the other way around its about 80% Black now.
If so it must be "white flight" and one hell of a town, literally.

Forum List

Back