Black Americans Twice as Likely as Whites to Default on Student Debt

Luckily, your views are only shared by a handful of lunatics and will never come to pass.

Keep telling yourself that every time you realize who the POTUS is.

But feel free to go out and execute a few yourself.

If anyone thinks they're gonna victimize me, they will be met with deadly force. Whether it's s gun or a couple tons of motor vehicle. I have no issue killing a human being.

So you think Trump is in favor of executing jaywalkers? You are delusional.

Yeah yeah, I am sure you are feared in your neighborhood. Typical internet badass.

And if you have no issue killing another human being, there is something seriously wrong with you. Like THAT is a surprise to anyone.

Maybe. Maybe not. His election does, however, suggest to me thst someone with thst Moral clarity could be elected in the future.

And if you have no issue killing another human being, there is something seriously wrong with you. Like THAT is a surprise to anyone.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with people dying, so long as it's the right peoole dying.

Maybe. Maybe not. His election does, however, suggest to me thst someone with thst Moral clarity could be elected in the future.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with people dying, so long as it's the right peoole dying.

Maybe? Are you crazy? Wait. Scratch that question.

Moral clarity is not about executing people for jaywalking.

I guess you want to be the one who decides who dies and who lives? lol

That is ONE of the jobs of gov't.

And you think maintaining law & order involved shooting jaywalkers?

I believe it does at this point in time. We have allowed Society to become so accepting of crime and criminals thst the only way to correct the situation is with drastic measures.

That is ONE of the jobs of gov't.

And you think maintaining law & order involved shooting jaywalkers?

I believe it does at this point in time. We have allowed Society to become so accepting of crime and criminals thst the only way to correct the situation is with drastic measures.

So our laws, written and passed by elected officials, should be discarded because YOU think executions for minor crimes is acceptable?

Sorry. That ain't happening.

Moral clarity is not about executing people for jaywalking.

I guess you want to be the one who decides who dies and who lives? lol

Moral clarity is about every so how individual understanding, accepting and kiving by the law of the land, or dealing with the consequences of not doing so.

I have no desire to be the Judge or Executioner (I don't believe in Juries).

Don't forget to thank the leftist run education system that has not only "rubber stamped" diplomas to the "kids" who a great many are not deserving of a diploma to begin with... But then encourage these same barely literate mouth breathers to enroll in college. Like a college is going to say no to "free" government money... Lol!

States need to mandate a student pass the GED to get a HS diploma. That would put an end to all these black "graduates" who can't even read a newspaper.

[QUOTE="Anathema, post: 18417912, member: 48761" We have allowed Society to become so accepting of crime and criminals thst the only way to correct the situation is with drastic measures.[/QUOTE]

Yes we are too accepting of criminals and the best example of that is the illegals. 40 million of these criminal invaders in america bankrupting us and yet the govt, media, and both parties say it's ok!!!

Yes we are too accepting of criminals and the best example of that is the illegals. 40 million of these criminal invaders in america bankrupting us and yet the govt, media, and both parties say it's ok!!!

That's why I have no use for the current Anerican Government and Society. We need to be I g a new paradigm to this nation. One where Justice is the expectation and no party or Government office has the power to stop it.

Luckily, your views are only shared by a handful of lunatics and will never come to pass.

If anyone thinks they're gonna victimize me, they will be met with deadly force. Whether it's s gun or a couple tons of motor vehicle. I have no issue killing a human being.

Funny how the internet brings out everyones inner "badass".

Funny how the internet brings out everyones inner "badass".

Isn't it?

You could give free schooling to blacks and it wouldn't change a thing
Hell, every black I ever met in school was getting "Fine-Aid". Shit, that IS free schooling.

They're lousy students, but they sure know how to get the free shit.

Hell, every black I ever met in school was getting "Fine-Aid". Shit, that IS free schooling.

They're lousy students, but they sure know how to get the free shit.

The more scholarships FinAid hands out, the more colleges raise tuition .

Forum List

Back