Black America should stop forgiving white racists

Rights were stolen from them and their ancestors. Recompense is required. They should stop being so reasonable about it and harden their attitudes, otherwise they'll continue to be taken advantage of.

Last edited:
Rights were stolen from them and their ancestors. Recompense is required. They should stop being so reasonable about it and harden their attitudes, otherwise they'll continue to be taken advantage of.

Taken advantage of? How's that? Someone shorting their welfare check?
If they require additional recompense, I'm willing to spring for airfare to the country of their choice, after they renounce their US citizenship.

While former Texas governor Rick Perry has called the killings in Charleston an “accident,”Fox News and others have denied the racial implications, and FBI Director James Comey has questioned the veracity of describing the tragedy as “terrorism,” all seemingly affording Roof a level of forgiveness and innocence, these families have offered salvation without any conditions or rewriting of reality.

Black America should stop forgiving white racists - The Washington Post

For me as a Black the word "forgiveness" does not apply as I don't see racism as "right" or "wrong"...it is what it is is how I see it.

I'm not racist though.

Last edited:
While former Texas governor Rick Perry has called the killings in Charleston an “accident,”Fox News and others have denied the racial implications, and FBI Director James Comey has questioned the veracity of describing the tragedy as “terrorism,” all seemingly affording Roof a level of forgiveness and innocence, these families have offered salvation without any conditions or rewriting of reality.

Black America should stop forgiving white racists - The Washington Post

Since when have the blacks forgiven white Americans for anything? Hell, they can't even forgive us for past slavery and for the Jim Crowe laws, let alone for the church shooting in S. Carolina.

Considering how powerful they've become, and how much they hate us, we white Americans had better start resisting the blacks or else we could go the way of the jews of Nazi Germany.

Those damn Romans owe me big time. Where do I collect?

If they require additional recompense, I'm willing to spring for airfare to the country of their choice, after they renounce their US citizenship.
Still denied a share of the US wealth they helped build on the back of cotton. Denied compensation for the Jim Crow laws. Other people don't put up with that sort of shit, they present the bill and demand payment, a la Ngai Tuhoe. The US blacks are too reasonable, they need to harden up their position.

Still denied a share of the US wealth they helped build on the back of cotton. Denied compensation for the Jim Crow laws. Other people don't put up with that sort of shit, they present the bill and demand payment, a la Ngai Tuhoe. The US blacks are too reasonable, they need to harden up their position.

yeah, they should burn down some cities...

Wait, they tried that in Detroit, and got squat

Still denied a share of the US wealth they helped build on the back of cotton.

Shit, I was denied that too.
Fuck whitey! LOL!
It sounds ridiculous when you say it out loud.

Other people don't put up with that sort of shit

I agree, other people might kick the ungrateful whiners back to Africa,
instead of giving them welfare.

the KKK held a rally ansd the ONE picture that went viral was of a Black cop helping a fucking racist out of the heat so he wouldn't die.

that is what is left of your hate fest mind set racists.

MLK knew how to win this and we are winning

with LOVE

Forum List

Back