Black actress Stacey Dash endorses Romney

Here's my former House ni**er.

west.jpg

Allen West! :clap2::clap2:

Love that Dude..!

Bad ass bike too.... love the paint job :clap2:
Runs pretty good too. I've had the pleasure of sharing a few miles with Allen.
A buddy and he are going to trailer their bikes up to NC and ride together to Rolling Thunder this year. I was invited, but I don't think I'll be able to swing it this year.

Why is there a thread on this?
I'm sure many people of color (all colors) will be voting for Romney/GOP because they feel he'd be a better president.
I just think it's odd that someone thinks a somewhat famous person of color is voting GOP and that fact warrants a thread. It's not the 1960s anymore, America has moved on and forward.
America is a melting pot of ethnicities after all.

The point of the thread is not Ms. Dash's choice for President, but rather the reaction to it in much of the black community. Had you read the OP, you might have figured that out on your own.

Not just the 'black community'.... but liberals in general. Apparently, liberals such as Jillian think they know better than Stacey does about her own best interests. It's the fucking arrogance of that statement that I find racist.

So tell me again that blacks aren't racist...

LINK

Read some of the comments. There are some real pathetic people out there who will stop at nothing to remain on the Government teat.

Actress Stacey Dash, who has starred in everything from the 90′s hit Clueless to CSI, prompted a firestorm on Twitter after publicly endorsing Republican nominee Mitt Romney, and then standing by her opinion.

“Vote for Romney. The only choice for your future. @mittromney @teamromney #mittromney #VOTE #voteromney,” Dash wrote on her official Twitter page, accompanied by a photo of herself with an American flag.

Not long after, presumed Obama supporters began insulting Dash for her opinion, saying she isn’t “black” enough, several even asking if the actress would just “kill herself.”

One man wrote: “This hurts but you a Romney lover and you slutting yourself to the white man only proves why no black man married u @REALStaceyDash.”

And, look who stood up for her.

Sandra Fluke Defends Stacey Dash From Criticism Over Pro-Mitt Romney Tweet

Don't hold your breath waiting for a rw to have this kind of ethics and morals. Nope, what any rw would do is just continue the LIE about Fluke wanting free and/or govt subsidized birth contro. Count on it.

Good on Sandra.

"I chose him not by the color of his skin, but the content of his character," she said.

Which Mitt Romney is she supporting?

The one for covering pre existing conditions or the one against covering pre existing conditions?

The one pro choice or the one not pro choice?

The one who is against a strategy of "hope" or the one that says his ME strategy is "hope"?

The one who signed documents saying he was working at Bain or the one who signed documents saying he wasn't working at Bain during the same years?

She has the right to support ALL of them. But does she herself support ALL of them. She really is clueless.

More money for Romney and his friends is what's good for you. And don't you forget it. Remember, there is reason he's Mitt Romney and YOU are one of the "little people".

"I chose him not by the color of his skin, but the content of his character," she said.

Which Mitt Romney is she supporting?

The one for covering pre existing conditions or the one against covering pre existing conditions?

The one pro choice or the one not pro choice?

The one who is against a strategy of "hope" or the one that says his ME strategy is "hope"?

The one who signed documents saying he was working at Bain or the one who signed documents saying he wasn't working at Bain during the same years?

She has the right to support ALL of them. But does she herself support ALL of them. She really is clueless.

Criticizing her position cause she's black, huh?

The point here?

They righties found a couple racist black people. Thus, it proves what victims conservatives are. (Mal went especially over-the-top with his victimhood routine.) The endless quest for victimhood, which forms the heart of modern conservativism, explains the motives behind many conservative actions.

Finding a few black racists also allows the conservatives to excuse the racists in their own ranks, because it gives them reason to squeal "YOU LIBERALS ARE THE REAL RACISTS!!!!!!!" in response to almost any topic. Creating excuses for conservative racism is another thing that commonly motivates conservatives.

The point here?

They righties found a couple racist black people. Thus, it proves what victims conservatives are. (Mal went especially over-the-top with his victimhood routine.) The endless quest for victimhood, which forms the heart of modern conservativism, explains the motives behind many conservative actions.

Finding a few black racists also allows the conservatives to excuse the racists in their own ranks, because it gives them reason to squeal "YOU LIBERALS ARE THE REAL RACISTS!!!!!!!" in response to almost any topic. Creating excuses for conservative racism is another thing that commonly motivates conservatives.

Conservative racism ?

:lol:

:afro:

LINK

Read some of the comments. There are some real pathetic people out there who will stop at nothing to remain on the Government teat.

Actress Stacey Dash, who has starred in everything from the 90′s hit Clueless to CSI, prompted a firestorm on Twitter after publicly endorsing Republican nominee Mitt Romney, and then standing by her opinion.

“Vote for Romney. The only choice for your future. @mittromney @teamromney #mittromney #VOTE #voteromney,” Dash wrote on her official Twitter page, accompanied by a photo of herself with an American flag.

Not long after, presumed Obama supporters began insulting Dash for her opinion, saying she isn’t “black” enough, several even asking if the actress would just “kill herself.”

One man wrote: “This hurts but you a Romney lover and you slutting yourself to the white man only proves why no black man married u @REALStaceyDash.”

and she taking a beating of course...unreal.

LINK

and she taking a beating of course...unreal.
Too bad liberalism often requires of certain members to be beating up positive people. :dunno:

Liberals are always so Charming when one Strays from the Plantation and Dares to Disagree with the Pack...

I Feel her Pain... I just Hope she doesn't Stand Against Abortion also. :thup:

:)

peace..
Why? Most everybody posting here had mothers who didn't abort us.

:muahaha:

Forum List

Back