Black Activists Call for Lynching and Hanging of Whites and Cops

Now the truth gets out that these people could care less about ending black death...You can't be too serious about it when 93% of dead blacks are not of any concern...

These people are just the black Klan.

I'm hoping when Obama leaves office things will cool down out there.

-Geaux

Seriously, this has absolutely nothing to do with Obama. I said we were going to see this start happening. We have given Blacks a platform for this behavior by not addressing the problem of so many cops crossing the line by killing people they should not be killing. The worst thing is that in many cases the evidence is right in front of us and yet the cop is never even charged. This has created a major problem for any cop that does need to legitimately defend himself or herself, because now every time a cop shoots someone, there is a great mistrust that the cop was not defending themself but committing a crime of murder. It has also created an atmosphere where some really pissed off people, who are not rational, are now thinking about doing what should be the unthinkable. This is not going to stop with this one cop being killed. There will be more, and it likely will not stop until this problem of cop thuggery is addressed on a national level.

Thanks for making excuses for the criminals. This is not an LEO problem, it's a society problem. And I also disagree that- to quote;

"This has created a major problem for any cop that does need to legitimately defend himself or herself, because now every time a cop shoots someone, there is a great mistrust that the cop was not defending themself but committing a crime of murder".

I don't think this at all. How about this, why don't black parents teach their kids not to put themselves into a position where a policeman has to make a split second decision.

And yes, Obama has blown the dog whistle when it comes to race relations. There are none, and what little existed he ensures is destroyed. Blacks, like Obama know time is running out, so its dam the tropedoes at this point

-Geaux

Are you going to seriously deny that no innocent Blacks have been killed by White cops? Seriously? First off, it is a known fact that Blacks are picked out to be harrassed by cops much more than Whites. This is due to racial profiling. It is discrimination and it happens all the time. If you are unaware of this fact, then you should wake up.

I would be happy to discuss the merits of racial profiling when in scope. Excellent topic

-Geaux

A war they want, a war they'll get

-Geaux
-------------------------------------

LOCK & LOAD: Black Activists Call for Lynching and Hanging of Whites and Cops

Attention white devils, it’s time to lock and load, as these ‘activists’ are calling for you to be hanged – and they’re not being shy about it.

Members of the #FYF911 or #FukYoFlag and #BlackLivesMatter movements called for the lynching and hanging of white people and cops. They encouraged others on a radio show Tuesday night to “turn the tide” and kill white people and cops to send a message about the killing of black people in America.

One of the F***YoFlag organizers is called “Sunshine.” She has a radio blog show called, “Sunshine’s F***ing Opinion Radio Show.”

A snapshot of her #FYF911 @LOLatWhiteFear Twitter page at 9:53 p.m. shows that she was urging supporters to “Call now!! #fyf911 tonight we continue to dismantle the illustion of white…”

The radio show aired at 10:00 p.m. eastern standard time.

During the show, callers clearly call for “lynching” and “killing” of white people.

A 2:39 minute clip from the radio show can be heard here. It was provided to Breitbart Texas by someone who would like to be referred to as “Hannibal.” He has already received death threats as a result of interrupting #FYF911 conference calls.

Read more: Breitbart

Why don't you and people like you do us all a big favor and lets get this race war started. I know yaw got your guns all ready, your bullets all polished and ready to fire, your beaver meat and duct tape all tucked away in your safety shelters....just go into any all black area, pop a nigga in the back, yell heil hitler and lets get this party started right!!!

Or you can take this bs that you keep posting her and shove it where the sun couldn't possibly reach....its your choice!!

What a crock of whale dung
rofl2.gif

-Geaux

Forum List

Back