Black Absentee Ballots Burned

Come on dude I worked in the back during college. Usually only vets could work there but somehow I got in.

The mail comes in, mountains of it. Guys like me come in and start sorting by zip code. Mind numbing. Then they bag em stamp the stamp and send them out.

Show me a tracking number on my USPS mail
Since I've already proven you wrong on your "stats" about voters, it's not a stretch to believe you are equally wrong here.

Come on dude I worked in the back during college. Usually only vets could work there but somehow I got in.

The mail comes in, mountains of it. Guys like me come in and start sorting by zip code. Mind numbing. Then they bag em stamp the stamp and send them out.

Since I've already proven you wrong on your "stats" about voters, it's not a stretch to believe you are equally wrong here.
Show me your USPS tracking number. Is my package delivered or in route? Where is it?

In Detroit or Washtenaw county, a truck mysteriously burned that may or may not have been carrying absentee ballots of a lot of poor and elderly black people. I know Republicans will say anyone concerned can go apply for another one but they know that's not going to happen. Republicans have no shame

Geez, you make a statement about a truck burning, then take a giant leap by assuming how people will react.

Get a grip. First, in Detroit there are probably a lot "mysterious" fires and many other things. No one could know who ballots were for. Second, if ballots are lost or destroyed, new ones can be made and sent since the information people sent when they requested is still on file. More ballots can be made and sent without the voters having to do anything.

People who don't receive their ballots may be inconvenienced for having to call to check. I have no idea what instructions they may be given if their ballots haven't arrived. To say Repubs have no shame for pointing out the obvious is pretty lame. Would you rather everyone whined like a baby instead of pointing out what needs to be done at times?
Making voting harded. Mission accomplished.

This is the USPS. We may never know. Shit was in route. Don't act like there's a record of your mail. There is not.

I sorted mail in college for a week. No records
thats where you are wrong.....i delivered the stuff for 33 years,they know where political mail is,that mail is treated with more scrutiny than 1st class mail is........

you worked a week and your an expert?....give me a break bobo....unless you worked during an election you have no idea what you are saying.....political mail comes in a bag with a big red tag on it STATING Political Mail DO NOT DELAY.....on that tag it will have the zip to which it is going to.....they treat that mail with more scrutiny than 1st Class even though the fucking Politicians pay next to nothing,but there is a reason for that....the bags with Ballots are treated the same way IF they are filled out ballets....if they are just blank ballots going to whatever address to be filled out, then they are treated as 3rd class.....i worked a week in the back....
1324512.gif

May or may not.....

Who has no shame?
I'm sure you would love to wait until after election day for us to find out ballots may have been burned. Or more likely, probably were burned up.

There's a cut off for when you can no longer ask for an absentee ballot. Let's say it's 3 months before the election. Republicans know most of those voters aren't going to even hear about this news.

And we know Republicans don't like absentee voting because GOP governor Rick Snyder tried making it harder to do.

And why are Republicans trying to do away with straight ticket voting?

I am sure you will be outraged if the truth comes out and it were military ballots being burned by democrats.
You keep thinking the military votes for Republicans. That hasn't been true for 20 years.

Wasn't the shooter in Dallas a vet?

If the military doesn't vote for Republicans why do democrats keep disenfranchising their vote?
We asked the same thing in 2004 and 2008. Then we found out the military actually voted for Obama. Had to do with the Quagmire bush had them in and the 7 or more tour of duties he had them spread so thin.

Don't forget bush came very close to breaking the military. Like a bad child breaks a valuable toy
You just can't help making more shit up as you go along.

I notice that there is no link actually backing this up. Perhaps because it is bull.
Veterans are voting Republican. And that’s not likely to change.

Now let's look at the facts here.

1) A truck recently went on a rampage and killed a bunch of people in France.

2) A truck recently burned a bunch of ballots.

They are out of control. They are going crazy! Have any of you ever seen the movie Maximum Overdrive?

Excuse me. I need to go pull the ignition coil wire off of my truck before it does something horrible.

And my lawnmower too.

Last edited:
I'm sure you would love to wait until after election day for us to find out ballots may have been burned. Or more likely, probably were burned up.

There's a cut off for when you can no longer ask for an absentee ballot. Let's say it's 3 months before the election. Republicans know most of those voters aren't going to even hear about this news.

And we know Republicans don't like absentee voting because GOP governor Rick Snyder tried making it harder to do.

And why are Republicans trying to do away with straight ticket voting?

I am sure you will be outraged if the truth comes out and it were military ballots being burned by democrats.
You keep thinking the military votes for Republicans. That hasn't been true for 20 years.

If the military doesn't vote for Republicans why do democrats keep disenfranchising their vote?
We asked the same thing in 2004 and 2008. Then we found out the military actually voted for Obama. Had to do with the Quagmire bush had them in and the 7 or more tour of duties he had them spread so thin.

Don't forget bush came very close to breaking the military. Like a bad child breaks a valuable toy

I notice that there is no link actually backing this up. Perhaps because it is bull.
This thread isn't even about that

But it doesn't surprise me. Democrats aren't pro military industrial complex. Generals brainwash. But then vets don't realize Democrats vote for the troops 80% of the time and Republicans including McCain vote for the troops 20% of the time. Republicans aren't pro troops

The military didn't vote bush 2004 or McCain 2008 or Romney 2012.

Now let's look at the facts here.

1) A truck recently went on a rampage and killed a bunch of people in France.

2) A truck recently burned a bunch of ballots.

They are out of control. They are going crazy! Have any of you ever seen the movie Maximum Overdrive?

Excuse me. I need to go pull the ignition coil wire off if my truck before it does something horrible.

And my lawnmower too.

Don't forget to unload your gun before it shoots someone.

In Detroit or Washtenaw county, a truck mysteriously burned that may or may not have been carrying absentee ballots of a lot of poor and elderly black people. I know Republicans will say anyone concerned can go apply for another one but they know that's not going to happen. Republicans have no shame

What do Republicans have to do with it?

Sounds to me like there was a democrat shipment of vibrators with lithium batteries and they caught fire.

This thread isn't even about that

But it doesn't surprise me. Democrats aren't pro military industrial complex. Generals brainwash. But then vets don't realize Democrats vote for the troops 80% of the time and Republicans including McCain vote for the troops 20% of the time. Republicans aren't pro troops

The military didn't vote bush 2004 or McCain 2008 or Romney 2012.
Again, sticking with your made up bullshit after I already posted proof to the contrary.

Why is that not surprising from the poster that completely made up his OP?

"may or may not have been carrying absentee ballots".

Next inanity.

Forum List

Back