Black Absentee Ballots Burned

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
In Detroit or Washtenaw county, a truck mysteriously burned that may or may not have been carrying absentee ballots of a lot of poor and elderly black people. I know Republicans will say anyone concerned can go apply for another one but they know that's not going to happen. Republicans have no shame

In Detroit or Washtenaw county, a truck mysteriously burned that may or may not have been carrying absentee ballots of a lot of poor and elderly black people. I know Republicans will say anyone concerned can go apply for another one but they know that's not going to happen. Republicans have no shame
You're a fool.

You're a fool.
We have seen Republicans around the country pass legislation that is meant to discourage and disenfranchise. In a black district it takes 2 hours to vote. In white neighborhoods it takes 20 minutes.

Your a liar coward and broke ass fool. So what?

<tinfoil hat> Why yes! Yes of course! It all makes sense now. No truck has ever burned before, not 'mysteriously' like that.... My goodness! The Illuminati? Free Masons? The Skull and Crossbones Society??! Maybe the NSA is expanding beyond data collection! We need to investigate the truck, and determine what unidentified secret cause that defied the laws of nature, that caused it to burn! Maybe we should investigate all trucks! Lord in Heaven knows that no trucks are built with flammable parts... or tanks.... or fuel lines.... So we must learn the secrets of the mysterious fire... </tinfoil hat>

weirdalfoil_2322.jpg

Onward to victory mighty truthers! There has got to be a racist reason somewhere around here!

it may or may not have carried those ballets?....but yet you know who is behind it?....bobo holmes on the case.....

You're a fool.
We have seen Republicans around the country pass legislation that is meant to discourage and disenfranchise. In a black district it takes 2 hours to vote. In white neighborhoods it takes 20 minutes.

Your a liar coward and broke ass fool. So what?
Place blame where it belongs. Democrats run the black voting districts.

it may or may not have carried those ballets?....but yet you know who is behind it?....bobo holmes on the case.....
It doesn't take a rocket scientist harry. It wasn't Oakland county it was Washtenaw.

Same way Rick Snyder didn't "accidentally" poison white folks drinking water

as far as investigative skills, more like Katie Holmes

It doesn't take a rocket scientist harry. It wasn't Oakland county it was Washtenaw.

Right, Washtenaw.

http://www.city-data.com/county/Washtenaw_County-MI.html

• White Non-Hispanic Alone (72.1%)
  • Black Non-Hispanic Alone (12.5%)
  • Asian alone (7.8%)
  • Hispanic or Latino (4.0%)
  • Two or more races (2.9%)

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/county/Washtenaw_County-MI.html#ixzz4EXUf0YDG

Republicans know high voter turnouts going to hurt them. They have to cheat every way they can. I wonder if they'll mail letters telling people there precinc t has moved. Or run out of ballots again

Right, Washtenaw.

• Asian alone (7.8%)

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/county/Washtenaw_County-MI.html#ixzz4EXUf0YDG
Mostly poor democratic voters

you said they dont even know if ballets were on the truck....why dont you wait until they know?.......

Right, Washtenaw.

• Asian alone (7.8%)
Mostly poor democratic voters

Most of Detroit is.

Why pick on a truck, (what kind of truck was it, btw), from that particular area.

Stevie Wonder could see this is bs

you said they dont even know if ballets were on the truck....why dont you wait until they know?.......
They'll never know. Those old people will wait for absentee ballots that will never come

The truck may or may not have been filled with highly flammable unicorn farts.

"Black Absentee Ballots Burned"

As long as they're not burning the black absentees.

"Black Absentee Ballots Burned"

As long as they're not burning the black absentees.

Keep in mind Katherine Harris and jeb bush threw out just enough ballots to steal Florida in 2000. Anyone who denies that is as dumb as someone who thinks oj Simpson is innocent

Forum List

Back