rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
BP= Katrina

Timesquare bomb= 9-11

Healthcare= British totalitarian rule

Dem mindset

Bomb didn't detonate in Times Square because of misset alarm = good job

Most wanted perp gets to board flight out of JFK = See how great the system works?

Obama takes off first 8 days on Gulf Oil explosion (11 killed) to shoot hoops, demonize AZ and expound on Marxism = real leadership

somebody had to throw the race card...no surprise its yank

while at this point BP oil spill does not seem as disasterous as katrina, obama's response to it has been pitiful...i think most people bring it up to show the blatent hypocrisy of left regarding preparedness and reaction to a major event

Attending a Correspondents Dinner after a botched bomb= Reading "My Pet Goat" During 9-11

Spending $800 million to stimulate jobs= $2.5 Trillion in tax cuts for the wealthy

CBS, NBC, CNN= FoxNews

Last edited:

while at this point BP oil spill does not seem as disasterous as katrina, obama's response to it has been pitiful...i think most people bring it up to show the blatent hypocrisy of left regarding preparedness and reaction to a major event

You are either a liar or have memory issues. There would be no opportunity to "play the race card" if people that oppose him would oppose him for only policy issues. We all know this is not the case.

As far as the oil leakING....it is not our Federal Government's responsibility, per our Constitution to clean up British Petroleum's oil leakING. What would you have liked him to have done better, per the letter of the Constitution, of course?

You are either a liar or have memory issues. There would be no opportunity to "play the race card" if people that oppose him would oppose him for only policy issues. We all know this is not the case.

As far as the oil leakING....it is not our Federal Government's responsibility, per our Constitution to clean up British Petroleum's oil leakING. What would you have liked him to have done better, per the letter of the Constitution, of course?

no, you are the liar...the race card is maxed out and is no longer taken at any locations....there are racists in both parties, you're just a dishonest hack who falsely makes it out as if its all on the right and the majority of the right....you're actually a racist because you can't let obama take criticism on his merits, it has to be because of his skin color....99% of the time it is democrats who bring up skin color, happens quite frequently on this board as well

so its the federal government's responsibility to clean up a flood? but not a leak? you can't have it both ways

What happened to the Fed protocol about 'booms being in place' that was approved in 1994? Quick implimentation to avert what we are seeing now?

Not politically expedient? Another way for Obama and his mignions in the Statist Congress to get their foot further in the door on Oil and exploration where it may cease all together?

no, you are the liar...the race card is maxed out and is no longer taken at any locations....there are racists in both parties, you're just a dishonest hack who falsely makes it out as if its all on the right and the majority of the right....you're actually a racist because you can't let obama take criticism on his merits, it has to be because of his skin color....99% of the time it is democrats who bring up skin color, happens quite frequently on this board as well

so its the federal government's responsibility to clean up a flood? but not a leak? you can't have it both ways

I NEVER said it was the Federal Government's responsibility to clean up a flood? In fact, I have already railed against Piyush Jindal for asking for Federal assistance to handle this mess that BP caused.

I NEVER said it was the Federal Government's responsibility to clean up a flood? In fact, I have already railed against Piyush Jindal for asking for Federal assistance to handle this mess that BP caused.

take note of my question marks....it will lower your stress level

I did take note of the questions marks. I also took note of the "you". It sucks trying to backpeddal, doesn't it?

I did take note of the questions marks. I also took note of the "you". It sucks trying to backpeddal, doesn't it?

no back peddle, my statement is factual, you, in the general sense as well as personal sense, can't have it both ways....are you saying my statement is false? next time pay extra special attention to the question marks...okay

Forum List

Back