Bizarro Beck

Don't like Beck, change the channel. Not hard.

I rarely watch him, but as I said, I wanted to see what his comments would be on the Cohen comment, particularly because Beck has made a promise to keep things civil (or at least not promote violence by his INcivility).

You prove one thing for sure.... liberalism IS a mental disorder!

You have to be an absolute idiot to NOT get what he was saying.

Im not gonna waste my time trying to explain it to you either, because if Glenn couldnt do it with what I saw as a very enlightning hour, then I sure as Hell cant.

If being uncivil towards others incited violence, half this fucking board would be committing spree killings. Uncivil words do NOT incite or promote violence.... despite what the liberal media says.

Then how do you explain the 600+ hate groups that have been formed in the past 10 years? Do you think they're just sitting around drinking beer and picking their noses?

Hate Map | Southern Poverty Law Center

The southern poverty law center is a hate group. anything that doesn't cater to thier whim is listed as a hate group.

even Civil War re-enactment groups where the North wins are listed as hate groups.

But of course you'd say that. The SPLC lists hate groups from BOTH the right AND the left. It's the only organization that tracks this stuff.

This anti-gun violence group has compiled a list of threats inciting violence, especially against Obama and the government. The news accounts (sources) are linked. If you think political hatred, just for the sake of hate, can't become dangerous, think again.

Insurrectionism Timeline - Coalition to Stop Gun Violence

If being uncivil towards others incited violence, half this fucking board would be committing spree killings. Uncivil words do NOT incite or promote violence.... despite what the liberal media says.

CRAP!!

I can't rep BOMB you again today! Next chance I get Ima gonna target you and totally kill the rep button into tiny shreads!

:lol:

:eusa_silenced::fu::splat::blowup::9::banana2::poke::piss2::meow::whip::Boom2:

USMB supports violence and incivility. someone should boycott

How did this get twisted into an accusation of Glenn Beck promoting violence on his show last night? I simply want to know what the fuck he WAS talking about, if anyone can enlighten me. I was trying to make the point that I wonder how many people actually EVER get what he says because he meanders and draws goofy pictures that are somehow supposed to explain himself.

Sorry, got carried away.

It's simple really. He's talking about progressives. If progs get their way we will end up with elitist (ranchers) and non-elites (cows). Or a gov in full control where they do things for our own good weather we want it or not b/c they think we won't do things for our own good.

Just an observation, but it appears to me that the left gets more worked up with hatred and disgust than the right when it comes to conservative pundits. :dunno:

So? How does that negate the investigative work of the SPLC? Are they lying? Actually, if you go to another site, the Antidefamation League, it also has a similar list (and ADL doesn't JUST list anti-seminist groups).

Extremism in America: Introduction

Don't like Beck, change the channel. Not hard.

I rarely watch him, but as I said, I wanted to see what his comments would be on the Cohen comment, particularly because Beck has made a promise to keep things civil (or at least not promote violence by his INcivility).

Im not gonna waste my time trying to explain it to you either, because if Glenn couldnt do it with what I saw as a very enlightning hour, then I sure as Hell cant.

Oh please do try.

Oh please do try.

:eusa_snooty: go find it on youtube or something and try watching it again... PLease, its worth it.... really.

CRAP!!

I can't rep BOMB you again today! Next chance I get Ima gonna target you and totally kill the rep button into tiny shreads!

:lol:

:eusa_silenced::fu::splat::blowup::9::banana2::poke::piss2::meow::whip::Boom2:

USMB supports violence and incivility. someone should boycott

How did this get twisted into an accusation of Glenn Beck promoting violence on his show last night? I simply want to know what the fuck he WAS talking about, if anyone can enlighten me. I was trying to make the point that I wonder how many people actually EVER get what he says because he meanders and draws goofy pictures that are somehow supposed to explain himself.

Sorry, got carried away.

It's simple really. He's talking about progressives. If progs get their way we will end up with elitist (ranchers) and non-elites (cows). Or a gov in full control where they do things for our own good weather we want it or not b/c they think we won't do things for our own good.

So I guess we should just do things HIS way when HE gets to be the rancher, correct? Actually, I do believe your analysis on the cows/rancher is wrong, because Beck said that the cows are dumb and they need the rancher (and a barking dog) to keep them in line. So he's calling all Americans dumb. After all, 300,000,000 people can't each be the rancher trying to direct the other 299,000,000 of us, right? That's where that silly analogy falls apart. All Chiefs, no Indians?

So? How does that negate the investigative work of the SPLC? Are they lying? Actually, if you go to another site, the Antidefamation League, it also has a similar list (and ADL doesn't JUST list anti-seminist groups).

Extremism in America: Introduction

Pedaling hate is a business , like being a poverty pimp.

Sorry, got carried away.

So I guess we should just do things HIS way when HE gets to be the rancher, correct? False accusation.Actually, I do believe your analysis on the cows/rancher is wrong, because Beck said that the cows are dumb and they need the rancher (and a barking dog) to keep them in line. So he's calling all Americans dumb. then your didn't listen, he said that prog elites think we're dumbAfter all, 300,000,000 people can't each be the rancher trying to direct the other 299,000,000 of us, right?what a silly thing to say. How about 300 million of us manage ourselves. We call it independence. That's where that silly analogy falls apart. All Chiefs, no Indians?

Are you intentionally not getting it? Or are you arguing just to argue?

Progs want government control, and are getting it with baby steps. A little bit here, a little bit there, pass our this order follow that order, don't ask questions we are doing this for your own good.

Take some time, and think about all the tiny loses we have to our Freedoms. You may like some of the loses, and that's what the progs want. They want you to ask them to take away freedoms.

Just an observation, but it appears to me that the left gets more worked up with hatred and disgust than the right when it comes to conservative pundits. :dunno:

For me, it's only Glenn Beck. I actually rather like Bill O'Reilly (and I've never listened to Hannity, so I can't judge him other than what others say). Beck is a phony, plain and simple. When he was on HLN, he espoused conservative viewpoints but he never came across as being a bigot or some pretend spokesman for the far right trying to push beyond Rush Limbaugh in that role. But now he doesn't even practice the Christian values he preaches. All his God-will-save-you crap belies his actions and words.

The southern poverty law center is a hate group. anything that doesn't cater to thier whim is listed as a hate group.

even Civil War re-enactment groups where the North wins are listed as hate groups.

You can get off the list with a contribution to Dees

Dees nutz?

He appears to be someone more interested in profit for himself than anything else. My my my, how novel in this day and age! Aren't the Big Bank CEOs who nearly brought this country to its knees still doing the same thing? And aren't the folks on the right still highly protective of them?

Sorry, got carried away.

So I guess we should just do things HIS way when HE gets to be the rancher, correct? Actually, I do believe your analysis on the cows/rancher is wrong, because Beck said that the cows are dumb and they need the rancher (and a barking dog) to keep them in line. So he's calling all Americans dumb. After all, 300,000,000 people can't each be the rancher trying to direct the other 299,000,000 of us, right? That's where that silly analogy falls apart. All Chiefs, no Indians?

No The cows are the student the ranchers are the progressive elite professors drumming out the common sense and values that the cows got before going to slaughter..
The conversion is almost done .

I watched the Glenn Beck show last night because I wanted to hear what he would have to say about Rep. Cohen's Nazi shout out. (Of course Beck opened with a comment that he wasn't going to comment. Uh huh.) Instead he launched into a bizarre, disjointed 30-minute lecture on...I'm still not sure what.

I THINK his point was that "progressives" have historically (in his mind) attempted to be the lone voice by using our-way-or-the-highway propaganda. (Of course Mr. Beck apparently still can't see that conservatives do precisely the same thing.)

As I said, I think that's what his point was. But it was hard to tell from his radically silly analogies of stray cows--the rancher who owns the cows--who knows best? The cows or the rancher? Then quickly morphing that into an incomprehensible rant about university professors--elitists--trying to upstage mommie and daddie--then on to Hillary Clinton doing something--than back to his favorite demon president, Woodrow Wilson--capped off with barking dogs and freedom of speech.

WTF? I had to stop listening. My brain was falling out. I suspect that's what
has happened to the majority of his adoring supporters. To me, he sounded like the 50's comedian Professor Corey who in his 90's today can still do standup using his schtick of creating confusion while sounding dead serious.

And this nut is a defacto leader of the Tea Party movement.

Oh please do try.

:eusa_snooty: go find it on youtube or something and try watching it again... PLease, its worth it.... really.

Solution to Ending Violence Is Not Silence - FOXNews.com

Yes, it is worth it. I couldn't find it until now. I'd forgotten that his "message" with that mishmash was that "silencing" is not the answer. Listening to the first 30 minutes, you could have fooled me. The irony is no one has called for "silencing" anyone--just to tone it down. Do you think Glenn Beck will ever have a program where he can speak in a rational voice that isn't intended to get his audience all rev'd up?

I watched the Glenn Beck show last night because I wanted to hear what he would have to say about Rep. Cohen's Nazi shout out. (Of course Beck opened with a comment that he wasn't going to comment. Uh huh.) Instead he launched into a bizarre, disjointed 30-minute lecture on...I'm still not sure what.

I THINK his point was that "progressives" have historically (in his mind) attempted to be the lone voice by using our-way-or-the-highway propaganda. (Of course Mr. Beck apparently still can't see that conservatives do precisely the same thing.)

As I said, I think that's what his point was. But it was hard to tell from his radically silly analogies of stray cows--the rancher who owns the cows--who knows best? The cows or the rancher? Then quickly morphing that into an incomprehensible rant about university professors--elitists--trying to upstage mommie and daddie--then on to Hillary Clinton doing something--than back to his favorite demon president, Woodrow Wilson--capped off with barking dogs and freedom of speech.

WTF? I had to stop listening. My brain was falling out. I suspect that's what
has happened to the majority of his adoring supporters. To me, he sounded like the 50's comedian Professor Corey who in his 90's today can still do standup using his schtick of creating confusion while sounding dead serious.

A liberal's brain falling out? And confusion about someone speaking about...you don't know what.

This is what passes as an interesting thread topic for you?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back