Biz Jets Meet On Boeing Field Today... CEO's Party With Microsoft!!

It's interesting only in its demonstration of your understanding of the word 'economy'.

WTF are you whining about? And where is the fuckin time line?

I was just thinkin about the accomodations...I worked on Gates house..I know the complete layout having built the computer controlled shades blinds and screens thruout.

There are only two guest rooms... I was tryin to picture all these big shots sleeping on cots...:lol::lol::lol:

Where did I try to comment on the economy aspect? See CG..that's why you weren't invited...you poop the PARTAAAY!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's interesting only in its demonstration of your understanding of the word 'economy'.

I was just thinkin about the accomodations...I worked on Gates house..I know the complete layout having built the computer controlled shades blinds and screens thruout.

There are only two guest rooms... I was tryin to picture all these big shots sleeping on cots...:lol::lol::lol:

Where did I try to comment on the economy aspect? See CG..that's why you weren't invited...you poop the PARTAAAY!!!

I have the time line.

If you were thinking about the accommodation, perhaps you could ask Gunny for an 'Interior Design' sub forum. You put this in 'economy'.... exactly what does this 'non story' have to do with the economy? The fact that some private corps held an annual meeting? So fucking what?

A bunch of planes were parked..... HOLD THE FRONT PAGE!

It's not my fault you're stupid.

Those evil capitalists!!! How dare they meet!!!

Ahhh, so you missed the 'point' of this 'story' too, huh?

Apparently, we're supposed to debate the sleeping arrangements.... and, I assume, how the sleeping arrangements may positively or negatively impact the economic recovery.

I have the time line.

If you were thinking about the accommodation, perhaps you could ask Gunny for an 'Interior Design' sub forum. You put this in 'economy'.... exactly what does this 'non story' have to do with the economy? The fact that some private corps held an annual meeting? So fucking what?

A bunch of planes were parked..... HOLD THE FRONT PAGE!

It's not my fault you're stupid.

Why the fucking bleeding ****?? this morning? Its not interesting when Big Shots get together? Fuckin lighten up! I checked out the subs and this one seemed most appropriate..sue me...FUCK!! what a steamin skag shit bag twat!!!! It's a meeting of some worlds top CEOs therefore "ECONOMY".. or am I too stupid...?

Forum List

Back