Bitter Biden-Twitter frowns on Joe Biden's laugh

Poor liberals.. Their attack dog turned in to a snarling OLD gramps! Bwhahahaha LMAO

Gunslingers doing everything she can to deflect which means Biden did his job.

This particular complaint is starting to sound suspiciously like the pathetic whining of a bunch of losers.

Gunslingers doing everything she can to deflect which means Biden did his job.

Actually, I think Charles Krauthammer put it best, if you heard this debate on a radio, you would have to give the edge to Biden. However, since Biden came off as such an disrepectful, arrogant, pompous ass - he turned off alotta people.

Now, trying to be as fair as I can, I watched the debate. Biden did far better than I expected, but he came off as desperate and frantic. While I disagree with almost everything Biden said, I give him credit in that he did a good job of backing where he was coming from. However, his smiles, his laughing, rudeness and disrespect completely overshadowed his holding his own against a much smarter Paul Ryan.

I feel Ryan was like the NFL team that was in the lead and playing prevent defense. It is not a winning approach. I felt Ryan made some strong and solid points, and did have the best one liner of the debate, but I expected more of Ryan.

In conclusion, the debate was close, and I think both sides have good reason to claim victory. Had Biden not come off like such an ass, he would have come off as the winner of this debate.

Biden helped the liberal horde perhaps.. He turned off Independent voters in the first live poll with Frank Luntz.. What matters are the Undecideds.. HE SCREWED UP ROYALLY coming off as a total prick.

Forum List

Back