Bitter Biden interrupted Paul Ryan 82 times!

LadyGunSlinger

Conservative Babe
Feb 6, 2011
Sean Hannity just reported the official count is 82 times!! RUDE, OBNOXIOUS..These descriptions coming from liberal news outlets!! For good reason!

Yeah, as an American I am embarrassed by Biden's behavior. I still cannot believe that a man in such a position could act so outrageously unprofessional. Intelligence services all over the world have to be laughing at the Obama administration.

Sean Hannity just reported the official count is 82 times!! RUDE, OBNOXIOUS..These descriptions coming from liberal news outlets!! For good reason!

No more Mr. Nice Guy! Good job Biden! :clap2:

Yes. With libs politeness, civility and professionalism are treated as weaknesses.
This is why liberalism will never be successful and will always be rejected as a majority ideology.

I thought there was a nice opening there for Ryan to jump on. Something as simple as "Joe, i like you, you're a good guy but please, i'm not interrupting you so please don't interrupt me." If he wanted to go further, he could have said something like "interrupting me won't distract America from this admin's failures" which stays with the theme of Romney's campaign. Just like Obama could have called out Romney at times in a similar manner but didn't, Ryan could have. If he did, it might've been enough to take a fairly clear victory.

Forum List

Back