Bit about Myself

bromiley

Rookie
Sep 3, 2010
Hiii guys..
I am bromiley. I am a newbie over here and found you while searching on net.. I would like to discuss further on the topics relating to health niche here. I would also love to participate in revolutionary threads. Hope you will make my stay satisfying here..
Good on you and expecting your faithful responses on this..
Thanks and LOL!! :lol:

Hiii guys..
I am bromiley. I am a newbie over here and found you while searching on net.. I would like to discuss further on the topics relating to health niche here. I would also love to participate in revolutionary threads. Hope you will make my stay satisfying here..

Which net were you searching on? I was using the butterfly variety. It was appropriate.

Oh, and welcome!

Hiii guys..
Welcome. I hope I'm wrong but I think I smell a troll.

Welcome, indeed.

My third day -- and I really like it so far.

Just watch for the occasional water moccasin hiding in the reeds. Haven't seen any yet, myself -- just a gnat or two -- but watch out anyway. :lol:

Forum List

Back