Bisquick coffee cake

I have no issues with Bisquick, although usually make my own, but in a pinch it's fine. Yes, I understand trying to cut down on preservatives. Maybe they will help preserve me.
I understand it too.

But wading into a protected food forum to attack people because they're sharing recipes...meh. These faggot trolls are obviously getting impatient waiting for their dealer to fix them up. It makes them antsy and weird.
God forbid someone has different tastes or different opinions than you, you'll go all 12, 13 and 14 year old on them......... :rolleyes:
Shut up, you asshole. Obviously you were raised by wolves if you are surprised that any cook will kick your ass for telling them how nasty their food is.
Wow are you triggered...... Over a difference of taste.... :rofl:
Not at all. I get triggered by food nazis who think ANYBODY needs to hear or read their anal bs.
And I do mean anal.

I have no issues with Bisquick, although usually make my own, but in a pinch it's fine. Yes, I understand trying to cut down on preservatives. Maybe they will help preserve me.
I understand it too.

But wading into a protected food forum to attack people because they're sharing recipes...meh. These faggot trolls are obviously getting impatient waiting for their dealer to fix them up. It makes them antsy and weird.
God forbid someone has different tastes or different opinions than you, you'll go all 12, 13 and 14 year old on them......... :rolleyes:
Shut up, you asshole. Obviously you were raised by wolves if you are surprised that any cook will kick your ass for telling them how nasty their food is.
Not at all. I get triggered by food nazis who think ANYBODY needs to hear or read their anal bs.
And I do mean anal.
You got it bad..... :lmao:

I understand it too.

And I do mean anal.
Ya know, people here disagree all the time on what foods they like and what food they don't without argument, you took it to a whole new level, congratulations twit.
Oh and just because I don't like something doesn't make me a food Nazi, where was I telling you it was bad for you or where I was demanding you eat what I eat..... I won't hold my breath. Stupid cow.....

I understand it too.

And I do mean anal.
Ya know, people here disagree all the time on what foods they like and what food they don't without argument, you took it to a whole new level, congratulations twit.
Oh and just because I don't like something doesn't make me a food Nazi, where was I telling you it was bad for you or where I was demanding you eat what I eat..... I won't hold my breath. Stupid cow.....

People don't *disagree* or troll in the food forum. At least they haven't until now. Now I guess you'll turn this into a shithole just like all the other forums you troll.

Forum List

Back