Bishop Romney's Base

Why will Progressives like Synthaholic cover for Obama and Holder even when they've aided and abetted in the murder of an American border guard?

Why?
Best get some company in a third-world country to start printing up those T-Shirts - think of all the profits you are missing out on!

And don't forget to drop something in the bucket at your church, to alleviate your guilt, scumbag.

Will printing up T-Shirts and distributing them to the public be what it takes to make the Obama administration finally come clean on Fast and Furious and be able to give Mr. Terry's family some closure?

Obviously 2/3 of the board here gets it. Or are you all rich, too?

A New York City donor a few cars back, who also would not give her name, said Romney needed to do a better job connecting. “I don’t think the common person is getting it,” she said from the passenger seat of a Range Rover stamped with East Hampton beach permits. “Nobody understands why Obama is hurting them.“We’ve got the message,” she added. “But my college kid, the baby sitters, the nails ladies — everybody who’s got the right to vote — they don’t understand what’s going on. I just think if you’re lower income — one, you’re not as educated, two, they don’t understand how it works, they don’t understand how the systems work, they don’t understand the impact.”

Romney’s Hamptons soiree: Madam Range Rover and “the nails ladies” - Salon.com

I don't need to "connect" with Mr. Romney.... we're not going on a date. You thinkm I connected with Bush? Obama?

This is dumb.

A New York City donor a few cars back, who also would not give her name, said Romney needed to do a better job connecting. “I don’t think the common person is getting it,” she said from the passenger seat of a Range Rover stamped with East Hampton beach permits. “Nobody understands why Obama is hurting them.“We’ve got the message,” she added. “But my college kid, the baby sitters, the nails ladies — everybody who’s got the right to vote — they don’t understand what’s going on. I just think if you’re lower income — one, you’re not as educated, two, they don’t understand how it works, they don’t understand how the systems work, they don’t understand the impact.”

You people are ridicules, Like Anyone "connected" with Obama when he ran. Yeah, his life was so much like normal peoples right?

Maybe if you guys would stop spreading LIES about Bain More People would connect with Romney.

lol

Please tell me the last time we did not have a Rich president? You calling Obama's 14 Million not Rich?

Pathetic.

Im trying to see the problem here... :confused:

9877cfef.jpg

225f2cbc.jpg

44a11f12.png

0aaab8cb.jpg

You people are ridicules, Like Anyone "connected" with Obama when he ran. Yeah, his life was so much like normal peoples right?

Maybe if you guys would stop spreading LIES about Bain More People would connect with Romney.

lol

Please tell me the last time we did not have a Rich president? You calling Obama's 14 Million not Rich?

Pathetic.

According to Forbes, Mittens net worth is in the $230M range.

So according to the left Obutthead is poor by rich standards.

According to sane people both are rich and we don't fret over it.

lol

Pathetic.

You mean you did not have parents that hated America and who hung out with Marxists, communists, and anti-colonialists???

lol

Pathetic.

Except nobody knows Mitten's actual worth, because he's so happy with all his offshore havens. :thup:

Bitching about a politician being wealthy is like bitching about a politician attending an Ivy League school.

lol

Pathetic.

Except nobody knows Mitten's actual worth, because he's so happy with all his offshore havens. :thup:

AND...???

Are you as worried with all the gaps in Obama's history?

A New York City donor a few cars back, who also would not give her name, said Romney needed to do a better job connecting. “I don’t think the common person is getting it,” she said from the passenger seat of a Range Rover stamped with East Hampton beach permits. “Nobody understands why Obama is hurting them.“We’ve got the message,” she added. “But my college kid, the baby sitters, the nails ladies — everybody who’s got the right to vote — they don’t understand what’s going on. I just think if you’re lower income — one, you’re not as educated, two, they don’t understand how it works, they don’t understand how the systems work, they don’t understand the impact.”[/quoteRomney’s Hamptons soiree: Madam Range Rover and “the nails ladies” - Salon.com

Do you realize how many people she mentioned who she employs. Idiot.

Would they work without people like her, answer NO.

She pays the range rover people she pays the baby sitter she pays the nail lady probably buys nice clothes goes out to dinner has her car washed. All these things employ people.

lol

Pathetic.

Illegal off shore havens?

AND...???

Are you as worried with all the gaps in Obama's history?

No, that is of no consequence at'all.

It's the freaking greatest Country in the world and all the left wingers do is complain while they enjoy the stuff that successful businesses produce. The hypocrisy is stunning but what can you expect from the dumbed down libs who were educated by union workers?

It's the freaking greatest Country in the world and all the left wingers do is complain while they enjoy the stuff that successful businesses produce. The hypocrisy is stunning but what can you expect from the dumbed down libs who were educated by union workers?

Oh goody, here's someone who actually believes the one percent creates jobs.

So, tell us all, if they really do create the jobs, where are the jobs? Why are the only jobs we have seen the product of PRESIDENT OBAMA??

Oh those evil richies :lol:

It really has nothing to do with anyone being evil. It just shows that there is a major disconnect between Romney and most of America. It has nothing to do with envy at all.

Whether Obama is at fault or not for the economy doesn't matter at all. The fact is that any sitting president with such a struggling economy would be trailing badly in the polls to a respectable challenger at this point in the race. Obama? He is ahead in the polls, and there is a significant reason for that, and a big part of it is this disconnect we are talking about. Hell, Romney lost me, and I supported him in 2008.

Forum List

Back