Bishop Romney and the high holy church of flip floppery.

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Oct 4, 2010
New York City
Well from the man who said this:

Mitt Romney, 2008: "I do not concur in the words of Barack Obama in a plan to enter an ally of ours... I don't think those kinds of comments help in this effort to draw more friends to our effort."

Mitt Romney, 2007: "I'm not very concerned about him. It's not worth moving heaven and earth to get one man."

To this:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tRQNOlcAxw]The decision to go after bin Laden is now a part of the 2... - YouTube[/ame]

Alec Baldwin on GOP:

:lol:

He had nothing to do with the decision to kill Bin Laden. Indeed he was against it. However after criticizing the President for bringing this up..Romney goes to NYC on the anniversary of the death of Bin Laden..stands with Rudy Giuliani and goes to the 9/11 fire house.

Classy.

:thup:

In any case..The good Bishop just had his clock cleaned and his ass handed to him on this issue.

Would that be THE Alec Baldwin that called his nine year old daughter a big fat pig?

Since bringing ths up, misstting and out of context, the democrats have provided ample opportunity for Romney to point out what liars they are. This gives Romney much more of an opportunity to show how presidential he is and how sleazy obama is.

Mitt Romney, 2008: "I do not concur in the words of Barack Obama in a plan to enter an ally of ours... I don't think those kinds of comments help in this effort to draw more friends to our effort."

Mitt Romney, 2007: "I'm not very concerned about him. It's not worth moving heaven and earth to get one man."

To this:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tRQNOlcAxw]The decision to go after bin Laden is now a part of the 2... - YouTube[/ame]

Alec Baldwin on GOP:

He had nothing to do with the decision to kill Bin Laden. Indeed he was against it. However after criticizing the President for bringing this up..Romney goes to NYC on the anniversary of the death of Bin Laden..stands with Rudy Giuliani and goes to the 9/11 fire house.

Classy.

You just quoted Alec Baldwin? Really? Like that idiot's opinion counts because...he's not a fat, stupid blowhard who beats his women and gets tossed off planes for being such a complete arse? Who are you gonna quote next...Charlie Sheen?

Alec Badwin??

Who give a fuck what that Hollywood idiot has to say??

Jeeze. What a lame thread.

To this:

Alec Baldwin on GOP:

Classy.

You just quoted Alec Baldwin? Really? Like that idiot's opinion counts because...he's not a fat, stupid blowhard who beats his women and gets tossed off planes for being such a complete arse? Who are you gonna quote next...Charlie Sheen?

no kidding...

Since bringing ths up, misstting and out of context, the democrats have provided ample opportunity for Romney to point out what liars they are. This gives Romney much more of an opportunity to show how presidential he is and how sleazy obama is.

^ This

What were Dems going to run on, all the good Obama's done for the American middle class?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgj6NEk9xEw]Alec Baldwin to daughter - "thoughtless little pig"... - YouTube[/ame]

To this:

Alec Baldwin on GOP:

Classy.

the guy Romney is trying to weasel out of his own words ... then when confronted he whines about it ... is that going to happen when he send troops into a country and it goes bad, is Romney then going to tell us he didn't do it ... that the dems are the responsible ones

Would that be THE Alec Baldwin that called his nine year old daughter a big fat pig?

yes it was that Alec Baldwing ... he was right there about his daughter, she is fat,. and he's right here about Mint Rawmoney just because you don't like the message isn't our problem, its yours :lol:

yet Mint Rawmoney couldn't do it ... instead he whines about how bad it is for somebody to tell the truth about Mint Rawmoney ... :lol:

To this:

Alec Baldwin on GOP:

Classy.

Baldwin and Sheen are so much less sleazy then the good Bishop.

Oh..and by sleazy I mean..the good Bishop has RUINED people's lives. And for personal profit. Sleazy and ruthless. Good stuff there.

Last edited:

To this:
The decision to go after bin Laden is now a part of the 2... - YouTube

Alec Baldwin on GOP:

Classy.

Oh..and by sleazy I mean..the good Bishop has RUINED people's lives. And for personal profit. Sleazy and ruthless. Good stuff there.

Please tell me...in your own words...how a man who took a company who was about to close its doors....and attempted to rebuild that company....ruined peioples lives.

Go ahead...in your own words.

Please tell me...in your own words...how a man who took a company who was about to close its doors....and attempted to rebuild that company....ruined peioples lives.

Which company would that be?

Romney was a corporate raider.

That's in my own words.

That's in my own words.
In other words you have no idea whaty Bain capital does and did when Romney was at the helm.

Not surprised.

But then again, you are the one who calkled me a racist becuase I have conservative values.....so I am not surpirsed that you are so naive.

That's in my own words.
In other words you have no idea whaty Bain capital does and did when Romney was at the helm.

Not surprised.

But then again, you are the one who calkled me a racist becuase I have conservative values.....so I am not surpirsed that you are so naive.

This is the second or third time you've made this claim with nothing to back it up.

And I have every idea what Bain Capital did and does.

It used other people's money to broker either buying and disassembling companies or re-structuring them. Generally at the cost of jobs to Americans.

Right...'cause that's what VULTURE capitalists do. Puhlease. He bought companies, loaded them up with debt, destroyed workers pensions then sold off the pieces of the company that were left. Think Richard Gere in Pretty Woman before his "come to Jesus" moment. (and who wouldn't have one after fucking Julia Roberts for a week)

To be fair, Willard's companies were REALLY good to other countries...since that is where they shipped all their jobs.

Ode to the King of Flip Flop...

Etchy-Sketchy Wishy-Washy Flippy-Floppy Mittens Romney

Forum List

Back