Bishop Killed in Shooting at California Church

Ralph Jordan, a church leader, said the suspect walked into the church complex, asked for a leader of the church, and shot Sannar. He seemed to not know Sannar.

"The suspect is not a member of the church," Jordan added.
Other church members described Sannar as a well-loved family man.
FOXNews.com - Two Dead, Including Bishop, in Shooting at Calif. Mormon Church

Should we assume liberal animosity toward religion is to blame for this senseless murder?

Probably not. Liberals don't tend to go into churches and kill people. It was probably some right winger. It almost always is.

Thank you for making the point the OP failed to make.

You assumed prejudice against Islam was responsible for the fire in Tennessee and it turned out it was another Muslim.
it did?

Yes, the story was linked in one of the threads, seems a former member of the Mosque is the main suspect in the fire. Just like a supporter of the Mosque in new York stabbed the cabby, another poor showing for our Liberal brothers and sisters.

The guy definitely looks like a KKK type to me. :evil:

Suspect in mosque arson could be in country illegally | ajc.com

This just isn't political enough, time to kick it up a notch...

How is a tragedy like this possible, especially in California? A state with some of the most restrictive gun laws in the union? Didn't the shooter know it is illegal in California to transort a gune unless it is locked in an approved case and in his trunk? Did he not know that it is illegal in California to take a gun into a church? Hell, it's illegal to pretty much take a gun anywhere in California unless it is unloaded and locked up. We need more gun control laws, and we need them now!

well, if your going to believe rdean

:lol:

Once rdean post the debate is over. (Not for the reason he thinks, but the debate is certainly over.)

So one liberal represents us all? I would say the debate isn't over. ;)

Where did I say that?

If you try reading my post very carefully I think you might get the impression that I was calling that particular liberal an idiot. Funny thing, most people who disagree with rdean will get that, it is the people that agree with him that seem to have trouble understand the subtlety involved.

Once rdean post the debate is over. (Not for the reason he thinks, but the debate is certainly over.)

So one liberal represents us all? I would say the debate isn't over. ;)

Where did I say that?

If you try reading my post very carefully I think you might get the impression that I was calling that particular liberal an idiot. Funny thing, most people who disagree with rdean will get that, it is the people that agree with him that seem to have trouble understand the subtlety involved.
exactly

Why should we assume it was liberal animosity?

For the same reason the left makes assumption about Mosques in Tennessee or stabbed cabbies.
Who needs facts when we have unsubstantiated conclusions based on a political agenda?

We can assume because we can weave a convincing argument that that without doubt is what had to have happened.

So, you acknowledge that those assumptions are valid, so you make your own along the same lines.

For the same reason the left makes assumption about Mosques in Tennessee or stabbed cabbies.
Who needs facts when we have unsubstantiated conclusions based on a political agenda?

We can assume because we can weave a convincing argument that that without doubt is what had to have happened.

So, you acknowledge that those assumptions are valid, so you make your own along the same lines.

reading for comprehension is almost always a good thing. try it :thup:

reading for comprehension is almost always a good thing. try it :thup:

Tried...and accomplished. Thanks for your support. :cool:

Damn.... I know the OP started off with a political swipe, but I'm kind of disappointed that so many choose to carry that one instead of expressing any sympathy for the victim. Someone gets murdered and, apparently, the important thing is whether the perp was a whacko from the left or the right. How sad.... and more than a little shameful.

Ralph Jordan, a church leader, said the suspect walked into the church complex, asked for a leader of the church, and shot Sannar. He seemed to not know Sannar.

Should we assume liberal animosity toward religion is to blame for this senseless murder?

Damn! I hate it when these kinds of crazy senseless killings come out like lightning bolts on innocent people.

Bumping just in case CA Girl missed it.

Yes, the story was linked in one of the threads, seems a former member of the Mosque is the main suspect in the fire. Just like a supporter of the Mosque in new York stabbed the cabby, another poor showing for our Liberal brothers and sisters.

The guy definitely looks like a KKK type to me. :evil:

Suspect in mosque arson could be in country illegally | ajc.com

You assumed prejudice against Islam was responsible for the fire in Tennessee and it turned out it was another Muslim.

It was? They caught the arsonist? When?
:eusa_whistle:

I should feel more sympathy for the Bishop being killed that for the hundreds murdered each week in the USA?

the bishop should have at least been prepared (religion wise) to die.

why would you make such a silly assumption?

don't you think the poor victimized christian meme is a bit played out given christians are the majority in this country?

Forum List

Back