Bishop Killed in Shooting at California Church

but, using the same methodology as the libs seemed to take on the TN fire

whos to say if it wasnt some radical gay person upset that the church worked to get prop 8 passed?

Dive, this is an obvious right wing operative looking to frame the left. No real liberal would commit such a terrible act.

Why should we assume it was liberal animosity?

You assumed prejudice against Islam was responsible for the fire in Tennessee and it turned out it was another Muslim.
it did?

Yes, the story was linked in one of the threads, seems a former member of the Mosque is the main suspect in the fire. Just like a supporter of the Mosque in new York stabbed the cabby, another poor showing for our Liberal brothers and sisters.

You assumed prejudice against Islam was responsible for the fire in Tennessee and it turned out it was another Muslim.
it did?

Yes, the story was linked in one of the threads, seems a former member of the Mosque is the main suspect in the fire. Just like a supporter of the Mosque in new York stabbed the cabby, another poor showing for our Liberal brothers and sisters.
i didnt see that link
last i knew that was still being investigated

Is there enough information available to us yet to make any logical conclusion as to the guys motives or political beliefs?

the only thing that appears to be certain is that he did a horrible thing and killed people.

but, using the same methodology as the libs seemed to take on the TN fire

whos to say if it wasnt some radical gay person upset that the church worked to get prop 8 passed?

Dive, this is an obvious right wing operative looking to frame the left. No real liberal would commit such a terrible act.
ROFLMAO
oh really?

Dive, as much as I hate to say it, I agree with Article 15 on this one.

There is no way that a liberal did this. It HAD to be a conservative that was dressed as a liberal who did this to make liberals look bad.

It's the same thing that happens whenever something occurs which makes one side look bad...inevitably it is the other side that does it.

There does seems to be a lot of animosity towards Mormons in this nation. Because their beliefs differ from their detractors, basically. Even though they tend to be law abiding, hard-working, responsible citizens, by and large.

According to some on the right they don't.
If the guy is a member of the NRA it is fairly certain he was a conservative.
i know several liberals that proudly own guns

Me too, I have lots of guns and have a CC permit. But do NOT belong to the NRA.
And hope to never kill another human being. Cans are great fun to kill though.
you have a gun?

were you in so cali when this happened????

j/k
:lol:

The man had a 6 month old baby, and five other children. I feel for his wife and children.

Forum List

Back