Birthers Target Rubio

Not the ones that came here before Castro.
So, show us information that indicates his parents broke the law.

We'll wait for that rather than your taking guesses at it.
According to Rubio, they were here legally. But who knows with his recent distortion?

"My parents immigrated legally to this country, though the existing legal immigration process. My parents came with immigration visas. I’m a big fan of legal immigration. That’s how my parents entered the US, not through the Cuban Adjustment. Not through some special exemption."

Marco Rubio talks about the 'painful' immigrant-exile experience. | Naked Politics

LOL! In that paragraph he totally disses the Cuban exile community that he claims he is part of.
So, you have less than zero support for your suggestion that his parents were here illegally.

But, that doesn't keep you from going on about less than nothing.

They were foolish to go after Obama, they are more foolish to go after Rubio after losing when they went after Obama.

Let's see how many wingnuts on this site who supposedly worship the Constitution jump on this bandwagon. :lol:

If he can't serve legally he can't serve legally. I thought the whole thing with Obama was absurd but I do think everyone who wants to be president, should have to prove who the hell they are before they actually get in the WH.

Last edited:
If he was born on US soil he is an American

He is a statute citizen by the 14th Amendment but he is not a natural born Citizen that Article 2 Section 1 which calls to qualify to be president or vice president.

If you birfers weren't 0-83 in the courts, I might believe you.

Yes, no case was ever heard on the merits. All cases were thrown out because no one American had or has standing to challenge a sitting president if he is legitimate. There is no set precedent in the past to go by in case law so the cases were never heard. In other words, the cases never made it far enough to get discovery or subpoenas. It has been decided that only a candidate can challenge another candidates legitimacy. That's how Obama actually got to be a state senator. He challenged the other candidates ballots and voting signatures and got them thrown off the ballot box. Very clever. Since the election and with all the evidence collected on Obama that we have today, it is conclusive that there is inevitable proof he isn't legitiment and if it made it to trial, he would be dismissed from office as a usurper.

Last edited:
It's legitimate, you dumb piece of shit.

No it's not and make your case.

The spelling of the word, "legitimate," dipshit.

You said you have superior "white intellect" and can't even spell basic english fucking words. Go to bed, basket-case. Your contribution to this world when you're deceased will be nothing.

If USArmyBirferRacistPalinSpamBot was an example of superior "white intellect," we'd still all be living in caves.

He's an anchor baby.

But he's still an American.

Shame on him though for his anti-immigrant stance for Mexicans that try to come to the US for the same reasons his parents came to the US.

Hey, Mad Hatter, you do understand the difference between LEGAL and ILLEGAL immigration, don't you?

Or don't you care?
I understand the equivalency of coming to the US for economic reasons. Apparently, Rubio only approves of Cubans doing this.

He's an anchor baby.

Shame on him though for his anti-immigrant stance for Mexicans that try to come to the US for the same reasons his parents came to the US.

Cuba back then was just a little bit different then what Mexico is......

He's an anchor baby.

Hey, Mad Hatter, you do understand the difference between LEGAL and ILLEGAL immigration, don't you?

Or don't you care?
I understand the equivalency of coming to the US for economic reasons. Apparently, Rubio only approves of Cubans doing this.

So you think robbing a liquor store is the same as working for a paycheck, then?

That's kind of where you get with "Moral equivlency".

The Rubio's followed a process. They got a sponsor, they filled out the paperwork and they emigrated within the LEGAL framework.

Illegals break into the country, they use forged documents, they defraud employers (although I think a lot of them want to be defrauded). They break the laws that we all agreed were sensible and fair.

An argument can be made that the GOVERNMENT gave preferential treatment to Cubans, mostly as a "communism is bad, look how many people are fleeing it" kind of way. That certainly isn't Rubio's fault.

Forum List

Back