Birthers and Anti-Birthers, I need your help and opinions.

please link ravi
I'm surprised you ask since you have seen the debunking yourself.

One example is somewhere in this thread,

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/164994-obama-to-show-birth-certificate.html

I think it was also debunked in Toro's birfer tracking thread.

Among others.

mind permalinking the quote in that thread which is over 100 page thread of dozens of other threads that were merged together? Not that im implying your assertation was dishonest.
:lol: Yes, I do mind. I'm not going through 100 threads either. If you want to see it, find it yourself.

I'm surprised you ask since you have seen the debunking yourself.

One example is somewhere in this thread,

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/164994-obama-to-show-birth-certificate.html

I think it was also debunked in Toro's birfer tracking thread.

Among others.

mind permalinking the quote in that thread which is over 100 page thread of dozens of other threads that were merged together? Not that im implying your assertation was dishonest.
:lol: Yes, I do mind. I'm not going through 100 threads either. If you want to see it, find it yourself.

Its not in there anywhere that i can find. I guess i'll just assume you were wrong unless you can prove otherwise.

i would rather have fun.....wouldnt you ravi?

*making spirit hands* may you not do so well at the friday night poker game.....may art take your money with no shame....*stops making spirit hands*

*making spirit hands* may you not do so well at the friday night poker game.....may art take your money with no shame....*stops making spirit hands*

magickal_bath_sachet.jpg

no hex for you!

:lol:

Go, Art!!!

Hah he just text me, his playstation broke...i think you girls hexed the wrong guy :lol:

He will be over for me to try and repair it later, since he is banned from USMB i'll have to show him this.

Forum List

Back