Birth control saves money. MORE RW idiocy...D'OH!

A mini dish would save me money over cable tv. Can I get Direct TV for free?
A pre-owned car would save me money over buying a new one. Can I get a used car for free please?
Cooking at home saves money over dining out. Will you buy my groceries?
Going to a matinee instead of a movie after 6p will save money? Will you buy my movie tickets?
Riding a bike would save money over gas in my car? Will you buy me a bike?

Let's character assassinate women and ignore ALL FACTS. Georgetown has private insurance so even if BC cost money, it wouldn't cost the public. When do the dupes figure out health care choice , affordable and guaranteed care under ACA, is good for EVERYONE but greedy corporate slimeballs? Dittoheads, save yourselves...

First of all why did she lie about the cost of BC?I checked and the cost of BC pills is low-$15 a month, highest-$50 a month, which at the most is $600 a year. She could also have an IUD, (intra uterine device" inserted and the cost including doctor exam and follow up would be around $175 and that would last usually for 5 years. Then there are condoms. If all women would make sure all the guys they have sex with used condoms then they wouldn't need to spend so much money on BC. I wonder how many of these "women" who can't "afford BC" spend money on drinking, smoking, pot, or fancy clothes or expensive makeup and haircare? If private insurance doesn't want to fund BC then it's up to the individual. And if and when Obamacare takes over (God I hope it never sees the light of day) then it should not cover BC; all taxpayers should not have to pay the cost of others having sex. This whole issue was fabricated by Obama from the get-go. He began with the Catholic Church and trying to tamper with their 2000 year old doctrine which is TOTALLY against the Constitution. He hoped to make a crack in the armour of "faith" so that little by little he could wipe out the first Amendment. Then he flipped it into "women's rights". so that he could get all women's votes....it's not that he cares so much for women but that he hates what the Constitution tells him he CAN'T do.

BTW, I found that online buying of condoms averages about $ .83 per condom. If the student had sex once every day of the year it would cost $302.95. If she had sex three times everyday of the year it would be $908.85. Times 4 years of college it would be $3635.40.

The issue is ludicrous. Imagine a 30 year old "student" complaining to congress that the 30,000 per year tuition that daddy pays doesn't cover ...sniff...sniff birth control pills. It's laughable and potentially dangerous to democrats when people suddenly realize that today's democrat party is keeping the issue alive because they are out of ideas except for running a stupid campaign on "condoms for coeds".

#22 -Good point- and won't even cost THAT under ACA. More important it will save MANY unwanted pregnancies and abortions for the poor. And I said I had a Masters, dumbazz...lol.

Last edited:
Paying for women's contraception prevents child abuse and abortions.

Thank you President Obama for standing up for the women of America.

They will remember in November who stood up for them.

Of course we'll remember in November. We won't forget that while people are dying and tornadoes are leaving people homeless, obama was on the phone discussing her sex life with a college girl.

No we won't forget.

It's Anita Hill all over again. Try to remember the woman's vote in 1992....60 million to be exact...when women were disgusted over the way Anita Hill was grilled by a bunch of stupid, fucking white men in 1991. No, I won't forget that and come November it's going to kick you stupid rednecks to the curb.

This woman can stand up for herself, you condescending ass.

To ignorant brainwashed dittoheads:cuckoo:lol::lol::eusa_angel::...

If you believe those countries are so much better than this one, no one is stopping you from leaving and going to live there.

Duh, impossible. Those countries have their immigration laws and ID cards in working order. They don't have Pubs keeping cheap labor possible- they're also terrified Ugly 'Merican morons might show up THERE. Ignoramus.

Let's character assassinate women and ignore ALL FACTS. Georgetown has private insurance so even if BC cost money, it wouldn't cost the public. When do the dupes figure out health care choice , affordable and guaranteed care under ACA, is good for EVERYONE but greedy corporate slimeballs? Dittoheads, save yourselves...

First of all why did she lie about the cost of BC?I checked and the cost of BC pills is low-$15 a month, highest-$50 a month, which at the most is $600 a year.

Add the cost of the cost of the doctor's visit, procedures and lab costs, Einstein, and voila...$1000 a year. Just like she said. And that's if there's NOT a problem.

You hater dittoheads are the best arguments Dems have...Thanks again, morons!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

BTW, any fool would know we're not talking about condoms. What kind of fools are we dealing with anyway? LOL!:cuckoo::lol::eusa_angel:

I am not of any party. I have been a democrat and a republican. I am also not an "Independent". I have a four year degree. 3.7 GPA. I came from a working class family, you would probably call them stupid, but my mom was trained in Classical piano and she read extensively and I am not referring to "romance novels". We frequented art museums and I still enjoy them today. I have never watched American Idol, or Sex and the City; I rarely watch tv. I do love Jeopardy however. I have many gay friends and neighbors. And I DO mean friends not just acquaintances. I have black friends; we go back to childhood days. I am not for the death penalty, but I am against abortion although I would never tell any other woman that she should not have one.

My point here is to let you know that I am not a truck driving hillbilly with a front tooth missing, I do not drag my knuckles when I walk, I am an expert on correct grammar and read as fast as JFK did. `This is so you will kindly refrain from stereotyping me when you realize that I think Obama wants to pull this country down; that he is deliberately putting us in so much debt and that most people voted for him because of white guilt. I believe this country does better when the federal government stays out of state business. I believe the public school system has been deteriorating since the inception of the DOE in the seventies. Once we were first in the world in education, now we are dead last.

Just because someone does not have the same convictions that YOU have does not make them a Neanderthal. Perhaps you stereotype people because that justifies your own ideals when others do not agree.

BTW, I drive a Volvo. [/B]

Last edited:

OMG... Chris... you' officially lost it.. this is beyond fucking stupid.

[For this woman, it would have been better had her mother turned her back to her father when he had that gleam in his eye, that night so long ago.

"For some, it would have been better had they never been born.."]

"Pro-Abortion Fanatic HHS Secretary Sebelius: We Can Save Money By Having Fewer Babies

Just a tad macabre.

(CNSNews.com) — Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius told a House panel Thursday that a reduction in the number of human beings born in the United States will compensate employers and insurers for the cost of complying with the new HHS mandate that will require all health-care plans to cover sterilizations and all FDA-approved contraceptives, including those that cause abortions.

“The reduction in the number of pregnancies compensates for the cost of contraception,” Sebelius said. She went on to say the estimated cost is “down not up.”"

Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » Pro-Abortion Fanatic HHS Secretary Sebelius: We Can Save Money By Having Fewer Babies…

You hater dittoheads are the best arguments Dems have...Thanks again, morons!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

BTW, any fool would know we're not talking about condoms. What kind of fools are we dealing with anyway? LOL!:cuckoo::lol::eusa_angel:
Lol. Yeah, let's forget about condoms, because the fact that they're less than $1 each just screws the whole argument up, doesn't it.

And when did common sense leave the building? If you don't want kids but you can't afford a few condoms..... ....... .don't have sex!

It also prevents the birth of libtards more than conservatives. LMAO!

if the guy buys the drinks, why can't the slut buy the rubbers.
there was a condom machine in the bathroom, some one wrote next to it on the wall "this is the worst gum i've ever bought".

awe look at you looking all tough on the internets calling her a slut. Shut up

she sounds like the campus take it queen. liberal lawyer... aclu, in the making

Why would a co-ed in her right mind testify before congress that she could not afford to pay for her own birth control? Was she tricked by democrats or was she foolish enough to think that the democrat party wouldn't throw her to the wolves to make a political point? Georgetown and other colleges are free to cover what ever the hell they want to cover. It might be cheaper in the long run if colleges bought beer for frat parties but don't whine to congress that you need the taxpayers to buy a six pack unless you want to look like a fool.

she's an activist slut.

why does she have to fuck everybody on campus ??
One pill a day and she can not fuck or she can fuck hundreds in one day. Ask your wife or girlfriend to explain contraception to you.

I am not of any party. I have been a democrat and a republican. I am also not an "Independent". I have a four year degree. 3.7 GPA. I came from a working class family, you would probably call them stupid, but my mom was trained in Classical piano and she read extensively and I am not referring to "romance novels". We frequented art museums and I still enjoy them today. I have never watched American Idol, or Sex and the City; I rarely watch tv. I do love Jeopardy however. I have many gay friends and neighbors. And I DO mean friends not just acquaintances. I have black friends; we go back to childhood days. I am not for the death penalty, but I am against abortion although I would never tell any other woman that she should not have one.

My point here is to let you know that I am not a truck driving hillbilly with a front tooth missing, I do not drag my knuckles when I walk, I am an expert on correct grammar and read as fast as JFK did. `This is so you will kindly refrain from stereotyping me when you realize that I think Obama wants to pull this country down; that he is deliberately putting us in so much debt and that most people voted for him because of white guilt. I believe this country does better when the federal government stays out of state business. I believe the public school system has been deteriorating since the inception of the DOE in the seventies. Once we were first in the world in education, now we are dead last.

Just because someone does not have the same convictions that YOU have does not make them a Neanderthal. Perhaps you stereotype people because that justifies your own ideals when others do not agree.

No need for an autobiography. You are a 'dittohead' if you don't realize the contraception issue has real medical consequences that has nothing to do with just having sex. And if you think "This whole issue was fabricated by Obama from the get-go" as you wrote earlier, you're knuckles ARE dragging.

So all BO has to say is make it be and it appears for free ?

You've been watching to much Aladin.

Maybe they should include BC in scholarships. You can get a degree and get an education at the same time !!!!

You are the dupe. How does a third year law student from a prestigious school go on TV and make a complete fool of herself in front of a bunch of mornon democrats ? It boggles the mind.

I am sure they didn't see this coming. And that is what is so scary.

No need for an autobiography. You are a 'dittohead' if you don't realize the contraception issue has real medical consequences that has nothing to do with just having sex. And if you think "This whole issue was fabricated by Obama from the get-go" as you wrote earlier, you're knuckles ARE dragging.

Who's knuckles are dragging? :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back