Birth control saves money. MORE RW idiocy...D'OH!

francoHFW

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2011
NY 26th FINALLY DEM!
Let's character assassinate women and ignore ALL FACTS. Georgetown has private insurance so even if BC cost money, it wouldn't cost the public. When do the dupes figure out health care choice , affordable and guaranteed care under ACA, is good for EVERYONE but greedy corporate slimeballs? Dittoheads, save yourselves...

Why would a co-ed in her right mind testify before congress that she could not afford to pay for her own birth control? Was she tricked by democrats or was she foolish enough to think that the democrat party wouldn't throw her to the wolves to make a political point? Georgetown and other colleges are free to cover what ever the hell they want to cover. It might be cheaper in the long run if colleges bought beer for frat parties but don't whine to congress that you need the taxpayers to buy a six pack unless you want to look like a fool.

if the guy buys the drinks, why can't the slut buy the rubbers.
there was a condom machine in the bathroom, some one wrote next to it on the wall "this is the worst gum i've ever bought".

Paying for women's contraception prevents child abuse and abortions.

Thank you President Obama for standing up for the women of America.

They will remember in November who stood up for them.

Of course we'll remember in November. We won't forget that while people are dying and tornadoes are leaving people homeless, obama was on the phone discussing her sex life with a college girl.

No we won't forget.

not the ones who expect the government to pay for their weed and beer.

It's strange how republicans who have always been pro contraception are now having to find some more restrictive position than they used to have just to oppose liberals.

Why would a co-ed in her right mind testify before congress that she could not afford to pay for her own birth control? Was she tricked by democrats or was she foolish enough to think that the democrat party wouldn't throw her to the wolves to make a political point? Georgetown and other colleges are free to cover what ever the hell they want to cover. It might be cheaper in the long run if colleges bought beer for frat parties but don't whine to congress that you need the taxpayers to buy a six pack unless you want to look like a fool.

she was either george stephanopolous's daughter, or george stephanopolous in drag.

she's an activist slut.

she's an activist slut.

why does she have to fuck everybody on campus ??

she's an activist slut.

why does she have to fuck everybody on campus ??

The gay guys on go "leave me alone, dearie...."

You hater dittoheads are the best arguments Dems have...Thanks again, morons!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

BTW, any fool would know we're not talking about condoms. What kind of fools are we dealing with anyway? LOL!:cuckoo::lol::eusa_angel:

You hater dittoheads are the best arguments Dems have...Thanks again, morons!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

BTW, any fool would know we're not talking about condoms. What kind of fools are we dealing with anyway? LOL!:cuckoo::lol::eusa_angel:

will obama pay for penis enhancement (not his, mine).
what about government funded three-ways ?

I need someone to buy me some glasses,, it's not my fault I can't see.

Forum List

Back