Birth Control Pills For Men

I must admit, I am not a Catholic, but I have come around to the point of view that the Pope and the Church have. Birth control is immoral.

Here's why. It has imbalanced the gene pool. Dumbasses don't use birth control and produce many dumbasses. Intelligent people look at all these dumbasses running around and decide the humane thing to do is not to bring a new life into this dumbass world. It's only been going on like this since the early 60's but already we can see that the percentage of intelligent people in the world has declined because of this.

The main argument most people make in favor of birth control is that the world is overcrowded and we need to reduce population. However with pollution, driving SUV's, deforestation etc. what we really need is a change in lifestyle. A drop in numbers will not save the planet or the human race. I think birth control is ineffective as a way to save the planet.

So do you believe then that birth control shouldn't be used between married people? I don't know about saving the planet, but if you want to have some fun with your spouse, then birth control saves you from trying to work enough to feed 7 kids and send them through college :p.

Anyways, back on topic. Male birth control is very sketchy. Vasectomies have a high rate of failure (too high for me to trust it as a method of birth control) Also, iit takes a while for produced sperm to be transported to vesicle that injects them into semen, so you can start taking the injections/pill and 6 weeks later still be able to get someone pregnant.

So do you believe then that birth control shouldn't be used between married people? I don't know about saving the planet, but if you want to have some fun with your spouse, then birth control saves you from trying to work enough to feed 7 kids and send them through college :p.

Anyways, back on topic. Male birth control is very sketchy. Vasectomies have a high rate of failure (too high for me to trust it as a method of birth control) Also, iit takes a while for produced sperm to be transported to vesicle that injects them into semen, so you can start taking the injections/pill and 6 weeks later still be able to get someone pregnant.

No one is going to agree with you. The 'left think you've lost it. The right think you are not nuanced enough.' It's not Catholocism teachings or Protestant, but the couple.

I've been there and done that. I'll say upfront, our sex life was fine, at least 3 per week. We had way more problems, none of which had to do with our sex life. My guess, that's why I still hear from the idiot, now and again.

No one is going to agree with you. The 'left think you've lost it. The right think you are not nuanced enough.' It's not Catholocism teachings or Protestant, but the couple.

Hehe, that happens to moderates way too often. Oh, and I'm just for birth control period, but I don't think that it is as effective as people anticipate it to be, although it's certainly better than nothing at all. I'll put it in a way so the right will like me more: you don't want those mothers on welfare you're paying for to keep popping out kids do you ;)?

I've been there and done that. I'll say upfront, our sex life was fine, at least 3 per week. We had way more problems, none of which had to do with our sex life. My guess, that's why I still hear from the idiot, now and again.

3X times per week...ya are a hot Momma..and who said gymnastics is boring..and your ex is still standing in line...damn I am impressed...sorry about all I said about you...can I get a number?...LOL....Never mind ya hate me...oh well one can dream...NO?

Forum List

Back